Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Hi, I just want to thank ForsakenMedic. He saved my life in Cherno as I broke my leg. A rlly nice guy :)

Hi, I just want to thank ForsakenMedic. He saved my life in Cherno as I broke my leg. A rlly nice guy :)

Thx man :D you helped me supply after getting killed been good working with you :)

Ok im back and ready in action! hit me up with a PM or add me on steam: Soulshaper2

Although i will be checking the forums for people in need of help

Updated: Medic Lynx came to bandage my wounds and he helped me with the blood transfusion Thanks! :)

Usually, it wouldn't cross my mind to go to Kamenka or anywhere that close to the coast either, but I was merely 3-4km away and my "temporary home" server was low pop atm, so... what the heck, against better judgement, I went down there.

[...]but dont think everyone on the coast is low equipped [...] and my gear is pretty decent [...]

Believe me, we don't. And yes, it was pretty decent indeed!

----------

I prone till im close and say "hey friendly dont shoot" etc and they stop running and look around. I crouch and the leaning move for the sign of friendly but they dont repeat it,[...]

Wait, what? That's the first time I hear about that! Since when is this a thing now? I wouldn't trust anyone any more just because they leaned left and right a few times. <_<

"look! look you see that?" i jump out and theres a van! i run up to it and its fully drivable with good fuel.[...] we pull up on a dirt road later and i inspect its gear to find it has:

LS85 THERMAL, M9SD, AMMO, More Medical supplies then i can wave a stick at, Jerry cans, Scrap Metal, food & drinks, Sandbags, TankTraps and wire fencing.

Someone must be really pissed right now. Image how entertaining this story gets if that person reads your aar, soul... :lol:

[...]i pitch it so its almost invisable and stock it with the M9SD[...]

I assume that M9sd isn't up for grabs anymore, is it? :D

Anyway, keep your AARs coming. I enjoy reading them.

• Like 1

If someone needs some medical supplies and/or need help around my area Orlevets (121 080) just give me a shout. Can be fairly quick to the nearby cities aswell.

Got no ammo though, so might take some detours.

Nevermind that. I found a tractor, drove around and looted some more. Crashed ONE time, and BOOM, I bleed out like hell, so now im back to square one. That sucked...Welll well, I was alive (thanks to the doc!) for 7 days atleast!

anyone located near the east of NWAF atm?? at 3600 blood and need emergency help lol found a night time server with only 2 people on it so less chance of being killed i think i am around 51/52 co-ords

update i have managed to crawl through the woods near to Grishino

Edited by Charlieraf

Our group is getting sick and spreading the virus... 3 ppl are infected atm so we need 3 antibiotics!

Join Us on out TeamSpeak: ts3.instantvchat.com:10918

Regards 5th Element

If anyone needs help around West Chernarus (around zeleno atm) drop me a PM or add me on steam.

@ above: Sorry, I have no antibiotics :(

• Like 1

Looking for medical help ASAP for me and my friend. We are both low on health, me at 3500 and my friend 1000, also my friend needs an Morphine Auto Injector to cure his legs.

I went to look for an Morphine Auto Injector to my friend but got caught off by bandits and struggling to hold near Stary Sobor. My friend is holding ground at Mogilevka.

Name: Skele, Fennica

Required: 2x Blood Bag, 1x Morphine Auto Injector

Group: 2 but we are seperaded by bandits.

(Borrowed from .Trooper. for easy info access.)

Edited by Skele

cant play till i find a medic so will just wait and see :P

blood pack needed

Edited by Charlieraf

Wait, what? That's the first time I hear about that! Since when is this a thing now? I wouldn't trust anyone any more just because they leaned left and right a few times. <_<

Someone must be really pissed right now. Image how entertaining this story gets if that person reads your aar, soul... :lol:

I assume that M9sd isn't up for grabs anymore, is it? :D

Anyway, keep your AARs coming. I enjoy reading them.

Its been a friendly signal for AGES! but it got forgotten about when it became such a Deathmatch, and i know i feel slightly bad about stealing it :P sadly not i love the M9SD but got no ammo :/

I need medical attention i have broken legs and in need of a blood trans im ontop of the Elektro firestation, Msg me for server i need help Asap

If anyone needs help around West Chernarus (around zeleno atm) drop me a PM or add me on steam.

@ above: Sorry, I have no antibiotics :(

I'm in the same boat Trooper, no antibiotics ... they need to make them at least a bit more plentiful.

Joe

I'm available now. Current location: Stary sobor.

• Like 1

Need help im on top of the firestation of Elektro broke leg and 8k blood need help asap msg me for server

nvm.... checked back at my screen... got sniped while posting that....

I'm available now. Current location: Stary sobor.

....HOW THE FUCK, do you stay alive dear sir?

• Like 1

PM sent

Yeah send too. Me and my friend still in need of aid.

Dang, I wish I wasn't in need of help myself, I could help some of these people around Stary/NWAF. I don't want to get other people sick though, but it seems as though none of you medics have any antibiotics (Not trying to be rude, just stating the point) I'll need to make a run to a hospital myself.

If anybody does have some antibiotics, though, again, I am in the barn NW of Grishino. I'm also in need of a blood transfusion, but I do have a blood bag.

Need help im on top of the firestation of Elektro broken leg and 8k blood need help asap msg me for server

Erm...Elektro is a no no for most of us? Unless we happen to be in the area, have 5 armed guys with us, just desperate for supplies, coming out from Elektro with fresh supplies or recently died

nvm.... checked back at my screen... got sniped while posting that....

sad to hear :( DCing in your case is acceptable I think...still..may ur new life be better! :D

Down below V

Current Location: Coast Line

Supplies Available: Anything You Want

RMG boys are in. We can call it a night? :P

Edited by kalskirata

supplies? ANYTHING i want?

weed. Lots.

• Like 1

Problem: I stick out like a bumble bee!

Required: Ghillie suit!

Jk. but really, I send all of the patients I'm too scared to go to your way :P

There are plenty of weeds in an open field, help yourself! ;)

supplies? ANYTHING i want?

weed. Lots.

• Like 5