Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

I am near Krasnostav. If anybody needs help - give me a call.

Fellow medic needs help.

I got infected and I need antibiotics urgently.

please help!

Nevermind, found out that I can only drop to 6k blood

Edited by Euphe

I can help you Euphe 3-4 hours after posting this if I have some.I'm not so far. You can add me on Steam to see when I'll be avilable exactly. I will send you a PM.

Edited by Born to be Wild (PL)

Can anyone bring 3 bandages to Tulga? We are at 125, 109. Here's an image of the map location we're on (see red arrow). Can meet on any server. Thanks!

ObAOT.jpg

I need some blood north of Vysota. Already have a blood bag ready to use. If you also have a spare hunting knife I can trade something for that as well. Prefer someone on West but will go to East servers as well.

add me:

icestorm5555@hotmail.com

http://dayzdb.com/map#4.062.117

http://imgur.com/YyNZk

Thank you Duny for helping me get all patched up and back in the action! Sorry you had to find me in the middle of the night when it's pitch black :P

Edited by wolf549
  • Like 1

Nevermind, I was murdered by an evil person. :o

I am in need of medical assistance north of Stary, I have a broken leg, and am need of Morphine and a Blood Bag (or matches, as I have wood and meat). I can get on most East/West servers, though can't move very far from this position.

http://dayzdb.com/map#6.062.075

Edited by AllenTheGreat

I am in a shed in Kamenka with a broken leg and in need of a blood transfusion. Would appreciate any assistance. Send me a PM to set up a time.

I'm currently at Guglovo, SE of Novy Sobor, fully supplied, write me a PM if you want help.

Need blood and morphine, inside a barn near Novy Sober. Will trade a double barrel shotgun. I have a makarov to defend myself beware. PM so we set up a rendezvous

EDIT: No longer need help, many thanks goes to duny, and thanks to Born to Be wild who attempted to help but got killed on the way and lost a fortune.

Edited by delicious camel

Hi! I'm stuck with a broken leg near the north EAST airstrip, need help.

TY

I received assistance from a player named Duny ,very helpful and patient would recommend.

I was glad to be of help. :) And thank you for the reference. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Fell off Cherno church. Broken leg. Have a blood bag but need Morphine. Australian servers preferred but whatever.

Steam : 1rgoodman

Don't try loot, I have quite good weapons and you will not last.

Can i get some help near msta, need blood and ammo... Will give 1 tent.

Have some good weapons *Bluff*

Steam : MyIp

Teamspeak eurots6.gameservers.com:9167

Edited by MyIp

Hey guys, I am still hanging out in the woods near Zelenogorsk if anyone is able to help me out. Just need a morphine injector. Can pay with an m1911, Map, or Matches.

Wilky, if i get help i'll come :)

Mylp ... I'm also in the woods overlooking Zelenogorsk ... it might be more convenient for me to help him. Don't want to take a "commission" away from you of course :)

Joe