Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

I'm desperately needing medical attention as have broken a bone. I'm in Grishino. Can anyone assist?

MEDIC!!!!!!

I'm too far, sorry. (saw your steam request)

:beans:

Edited by .Trooper.

MEDIC!!!!!!

still need help ?

Im playing 1.7.2.3 beta94945

check sig for contactinfo

edit: Betaversion changed again

Edited by Aggroschnarre

Halp!

I've fallen and I can't get up! I crawled through a doorway and somehow snapped my leg.

Need help in Msta. My blood is around the 6k level and stable.

• Like 2

Need help. First time caller here. Running DayZ 1.7.2.3 and beta 95054. Suffering effects of severe blood loss (<3k), lapsing in and out of consciousness with blurred vision. Couldnt stand for while but a friend of mine saved my ass and gave me morphine. Just looking to start our next session with a fighting chance. Even though death might be around the corner. I dont have much to trade maybe some beans? My friend who saved my ass could do with help too. He will be around too.

Any help much appreciated.

Near Green Mountain.

Edited by longbwai

Halp!

I've fallen and I can't get up! I crawled through a doorway and somehow snapped my leg.

Need help in Msta. My blood is around the 6k level and stable.

Add me on Steam we'll sort out details. Name is - - Mesmaster. I'm not too far away from you.

• Like 1

Need help. First time caller here. Running DayZ 1.7.2.3 and beta 95054. Suffering effects of severe blood loss (<3k), lapsing in and out of consciousness with blurred vision. Couldnt stand for while but a friend of mine saved my ass and gave me morphine. Just looking to start our next session with a fighting chance. Even though death might be around the corner. I dont have much to trade maybe some beans? My friend who saved my ass could do with help too. He will be around too.

Any help much appreciated.

Near Green Mountain.

I can help you with that. What's your steam ID?

• Like 1

Hello folks. One of my Day Z gaming buddies is Joe Shaw. Crusty old man, but very likeable all the same. lol

He is a White Listed Medic found on the list on the first page of this thread.

I too am going to endevour to be a bonafide Medic.

I play most evenings Mon - Thurs 7pm - late EST.

Pls PM me here or my Steam ID is CanadianTrout. (I think! Have to verify when i get home lol)

Edited by Trout

Add me on Steam we'll sort out details. Name is - - Mesmaster. I'm not too far away from you.

Thansk for the help!

Hello folks. One of my Day Z gaming buddies is Joe Shaw. Crusty old man, but very likeable all the same. lol

He is a White Listed Medic found on the list on the first page of this thread.

I too am going to endevour to be a bonafide Medic.

I play most evenings Mon - Thurs 7pm - late EST.

Pls PM me here or my Steam ID is CanadianTrout. (I think! Have to verify when i get home lol)

No, no, don't do it Trout ... you'll have dozens of people adding you on Steam and heartrending pleas that will, against your better judgement, force you to trek from one end of the map to the other to give some guy with only a flashlight a morphine injection and get nothing in return except for a heartfelt ... thanks ... hmmm ... on second thought that's a pretty good reward.

Glad to have you join the ranks buddy, and to any who might ask him for help I can certainly vouch for him.

Joe

Haha! Thanks Joe. And to think... I called you crusty! LOL Sure had me fooled buddy! :lol:

I'll be on tonight and maybe we can go rescue some newbs and smack a few bandits along the way!

Edited by Trout

Haha! Thanks Joe. And to think... I called you crusty! LOL Sure had me fooled buddy! :lol:

I'll be on tonight and maybe we can go rescue some newbs and smack a few bandits along the way!

Well maybe we'll forego the smacking unless they try to smack us ... you can be my large thuggish, hulking henchman while I'm valiantly saving lives. Do you have a switchblade? Nothing like having someone in the background cleaning their nails with a switchblade to deter would be assassins.

Joe

Still looking morphine. Not sure how long I can last in these woods alone without going batshit crazy. Please send help.....

still need help ?

Im playing 1.7.2.3 beta94945

check sig for contactinfo

edit: Betaversion changed again

Tried adding you on Steam, as well as a few other medics from this group, but no-one responding to any requests.....I can update to latest beta.

Took a while but .Trooper. is the boss. Thanks very much.

haha yeah I don't know what was going on today... First lots of gunshots & explosion & dead people & convoy of cars got me crawling all the way, then when I went to a different server that didn't lag so much, 3 cows spawned around me in a circle... :|

Still looking morphine. Not sure how long I can last in these woods alone without going batshit crazy. Please send help.....

ocean where abouts are you?

haha yeah I don't know what was going on today... First lots of gunshots & explosion & dead people & convoy of cars got me crawling all the way, then when I went to a different server that didn't lag so much, 3 cows spawned around me in a circle... :|

Sounds like a typical day in DayZ :)

On another note, all WHITELIST medics and those who were PRESENT for the little get together we had. Check the first post. Like I mean the first post. The post that kicked this off and now about to reach post 1600 for this thread. Wow. Milestone much? :P

And? You can't just leave a great story like that hanging my friend ... :D Did Rocket introduce the Cattle Prod ... only this time it's used BY the cattle?

Joe