Kyiara

Stable Update 1.20

Could we get the ability to block IPs from communist countries?  They are a blight on the world. Communism = state sponsored cheating. Wake up already.  BI has been aware of this for years now.  Y’all really think all of these Chinese servers are just some random bug?  KEK. 

Why are some of you grateful for these fixes?   You paid for a working product. Not this mess. 

• Like 1

Hello, i am a server owner on xbox. I have a few problems. 

1.) Movement is screwed up. You can walk, and with a few quick jerks of the stick you can jog, sprinting is no longer working. 

2.) I have a admin shop set up. Every item in the game is in the shop. Before the update they didn't stack. Now....with every restart every single item stacks on top of its previous self. Making lag more than deadly but rendering the bases unable for people to approach because their xbox's are freezing. How can I stop the multiplication of items.

In fact the only item that isn't duplicating with every restart are the easter eggs.

Edited by vlastnayapara

Why has it released without the Vanilla Launcher fixed?

I have been hosting DayZ Servers since 2019. Last year I upgraded both my Servers and spend over the year 8000 Euro on them.
I have updated all Maps overnight and until the Update dropped (had to take two days off, since short notice is still short)
But for two Weeks now you can't find the Servers on the Vanilla Launcher.
Currently I have 12 Maps running 1.20 and only ONE PLAYER on it.
NEVER EVER were my Servers empty after a release!

I know that community Servers are not treated equally, but this is a slap in the face for all of us affected by this HUGE BUG!

I never haven been so disappointed by BI as I am today.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vlastnayapara said:

Hello, i am a server owner on xbox. I have a few problems. 

1.) Movement is screwed up. You can walk, and with a few quick jerks of the stick you can jog, sprinting is no longer working. 

2.) I have a admin shop set up. Every item in the game is in the shop. Before the update they didn't stack. Now....with every restart every single item stacks on top of its previous self. Making lag more than deadly but rendering the bases unable for people to approach because their xbox's are freezing. How can I stop the multiplication of items.

In fact the only item that isn't duplicating with every restart are the easter eggs.

Scalespeeder just made a video about the stacking issue

5 hours ago, XERIFEXXI said:

I found an bug. We cant combine the itens on controle of xbox

This should be posted on the console updates thread. You can still combine items, the control just changed from pressing B to holding B. Hope that helps.

7 hours ago, cyfer_kr said:

Our Base, barrels, tents etc got wiped on a official multiplay.com server. Didnt you announce that bases not get wiped on dev stream? 

What is the name of the server you were on?

6 hours ago, XERIFEXXI said:

I found an bug. We cant combine the itens on controle of xbox

Have you tried holding B instead of pressing? I have seen more reports related to this and I can´t currently check but it´s being investigated.

6 hours ago, Waffles-7d2319a9a28f4017 said:

Also found a bug on console, I can’t sprint anymore, custom server and before update I could click Lstick to spring but now I’m stuck walking and have to push my Lstick foward two or more times to slightly jog but no matter how many times I click or hammed on the Lstick I can not sprint which makes it nearly impossible to play with multiple zombies as when you try running you are unable to

Could you please let us know what settings do you have set in gameplay settings for both Stamina and Inertia?

The rest is either being looked into or will be checked tomorrow.
Thank you guys

PC Dayz NL Official 3664704 hosted by multiplay.com. Base gone, Hidden Stashes gone, Cars gone. My wife and me play together and all we got left was our Char with Inventory loot. We were in front of our base when server went down and back there when they came back online. Everything disappeared. We checked a base we knew about next to us, also gone. I can exclude that we got raided, cause it was a huge base with 20+ gates, a lot of loot and as i said we have been there before server went down for 1.20. Also i have someone else on a different multiplay.com server, who confirmed it. so might be a general issue with multiplay.com servers (official).

12 minutes ago, Kyiara said:

What is the name of the server you were on?

The rest is either being looked into or will be checked tomorrow.
Thank you guys

PC Dayz NL Official 3664704 hosted by multiplay.com. Base gone, Hidden Stashes gone, Cars gone. My wife and me play together and all we got left was our Char with Inventory loot. We were in front of our base when server went down and back there when they came back online. Everything disappeared. We checked a base we knew about next to us, also gone. I can exclude that we got raided, cause it was a huge base with 20+ gates, a lot of loot and as i said we have been there before server went down for 1.20. Also i have someone else on a different multiplay.com server, who confirmed it. so might be a general issue with multiplay.com servers (official).

6 minutes ago, isaac the dayz player said:

i have the same problem my base is gone along with many others on PC Dayz US 3664362 HC (Public)-Hosted by multiplay.com.

made a post on reddit and looks like multiplay.com messed up something with the patch. other servers seems fine except them. a guy posted that his base is also gone and checked a base close to him and it also disappeared. was a different NL official server by multiplay... hope we get it back somehow. i lost so much stuff. dont care too much about the weapons, explosives etc.. but the base took a tons of nails, barb wire and combination locks... we finally had a base thats not easy peasy raided by cherno shutgunboy xy and today all gone. hurts

Edited by cyfer_kr
  • Like 1

@Kyiara

Can they fix it by any chance? I have more replies from people on multiplay.com official servers that lost their stuff with 1.20

'omar-mutant

+2·1 hr. ago

this happened to me on official by Mutliplay.com

No tents, no cars, no stashes, character was saved'

update: i see more and more ppl on reddit making threads now about their stashes being gone

Edited by cyfer_kr

Hello
Same here.. My base, tent, barrels, creates, gates were missing without a trace.
A couple days of building, storing, looting etc.. :(

This server..

Server name: DayZ NL 3664728 HC (Public) - Hosted by Multiplay.com
Address: 188.42.107.76:3302
Server version: 1.20.155766
Required game version: 1.20.0

Map: ChernarusPlus
Mission: DayZ
Players: 8/60

Please help.

Yesterday 14 after the patch everything worked. When i last played like 12h ago (~03:00 CET) everything was also fine. Server was also offline for some hours today - when it got back online everything was missing without a trace.

Normally, I ask if there’s going to be a wipe on the day the update moves to stable.  Clearly it is NOT stable. 

Should I assume because there’s so many problems that there will be a wipe?  So many server issues!!

Really, why even put things on experimental?  No one tests it.  Maybe because we left beta 3 years ago?  You guys keep adding things but don’t test them hardly at all. 

DayZ NL 3664728 HC (Public) - Hosted by Multiplay.com

Whole base gone, car gone, every crate/barrle/tent gone. Can someone look into it?

It must have disappeared sometime after the server went offline earlier today. When it got back online around 14-15 (CET) all my stuff where gone.

On 2/7/2023 at 1:34 AM, Kyiara said:

PC Stable 1.20 Update 1 - Version 1.20.155766 (Released on 14.02.2023)

• Reworked item weight calculation (fixing several bugged item weights)
  • Item wetness now influences their weight again
  • Added: weightPerQuantityUnit config parameter that defines a weight of one quantity unit

"I can't believe you guys. Do you get up in the morning, call each other up - "Good morning, dayz dev #1." "Good morning, dayz dev #2." "How you doin'?" "Ai'ight." "So, how are we going to f**k up the paying customers life today?" "Gee, I don't know, I don't know... Ooh, look! Over there. Let's re-reintroduce the weight-bug, nothing better to ruin a good gaming experience than being crippled by low stamina?"

I used to be a pretty fit guy, being able to mantle high walls etc., but after 1.20 I'm to fat to even jump!

I only picked up a FAL and a frag from a guy I met (he won't need it anymore), so that's what +4-5 kg?

And before any of you unpaid/underpaid fanbois/girlz start with your "you're probably wet", the answer is no, my clothes etc. are drier than my 80 y.o. grandmothers martini, my gun cleaning kit and leather sewing kit are damp though.

We all know the phrase we throw at ppl. for fun "it's not a bug it's a feature", if this is indeed a feature and not the 3rd. weight-bug (iirc) then it's actually worse than being just another bug and shows the devs clearly don't play the game and have no understanding of the game they are working on 😞

There's a wealth of people that know so much about the game, every time I watch just an hour of one of these streamers, I learn something new (to me) about the game; Smoke, Therunningmanz and Amishzed, I think just these 3 streamers alone have more than 25.000 hours in Dayz combined, so with this ocean of knowledge please tap into it! And if you have to pay for it, do it.

This is update 1.20 = 20 updates into a full release, I expect better by now, time to bring your 'A game' or sell the rights for Dayz II to a company that will.

• Thanks 1

On 2/14/2023 at 9:26 PM, Sauwercraud said:

Why has it released without the Vanilla Launcher fixed?

I have been hosting DayZ Servers since 2019. Last year I upgraded both my Servers and spend over the year 8000 Euro on them.
I have updated all Maps overnight and until the Update dropped (had to take two days off, since short notice is still short)
But for two Weeks now you can't find the Servers on the Vanilla Launcher.
Currently I have 12 Maps running 1.20 and only ONE PLAYER on it.
NEVER EVER were my Servers empty after a release!

I know that community Servers are not treated equally, but this is a slap in the face for all of us affected by this HUGE BUG!

I never haven been so disappointed by BI as I am today.

I don't think they want to fix it.. there's something else behind it. look outside x10000 servers have disappeared

Are the new wind audio and tree noises absurdly over the top? But where do these programmers live? NOT on Earth !!!

😡

• Like 1

Stability update?  OOF!  You guys can't stop inserting your foot in your mouth.  The browser is BAF!  Talk about killing your community.  I know you guys are aware, but come on, this is just sad.

5 hours ago, THEGordonFreeman said:

Stability update?  OOF!  You guys can't stop inserting your foot in your mouth.  The browser is BAF!  Talk about killing your community.  I know you guys are aware, but come on, this is just sad.

The browser has been fudged for weeks, long before 1.20. Started some time in January, I'm not entirely sure the launcher actually broke at all (beyond just being slow and awkward as usual) but that it is simply incapable of handling a few thousand spoofed Chinese servers all returning badly configured data at queries. So what they need to do in the short term perspective is just bite the bullet and change the method of how the vanilla launcher scans for servers. They need to make it download a cached list (like DZSA uses) and work from there with improving filter options. And make it stop forgetting favourites!

Edit: Oh look at my number of posts, I can't ever write on this forum again!

Edited by Derleth
  • Like 1

hello, my friend! there is a problem that pushes players away from your server or the game as a whole. After the 1.19 update, I had problems with the incomprehensible death of my character. I explain, my hero runs at night far from all cities and bases, but resko falls and dies. Then my friend and I were at the air base and my friend went into the room, after which someone killed him, he was killed in front of my eyes, but I didn't see anyone, only blood. Then he killed me, the transparent fighter killed me, but I tried to shoot, but I died. But today, after the 1.20 update, I was sure that this problem was fixed But 17.02.23 years ago I started playing and suddenly I was running in Montenegro, I packed my things and weapons. At the moment of running from building to building, someone starts cutting me with a knife, I run, and a transparent player cuts and kills me. I manage to scan the situation around me with my head, but I don't see anyone and I'm dying. What am I writing this for, because my friends and I want to play, but such problems push us away from this game, and there are thousands of people like me. please take action! thanks

• Beans 1

23 hours ago, Derleth said:

Edit: Oh look at my number of posts, I can't ever write on this forum again!

^^ 1f you c4n r34d 7h15 u r34lly n33d to g37 l41d

On 2/14/2023 at 5:06 PM, Scoo1 said:

Fantasy weights:

-large gas canister now weighs 4kg - 450ml butane weighs 270g - the old value of 340g was correct

-Heat pack now weighs 1.3kg - makes no sense at all - the package itself says 200g.

That's just what I saw right away in my gear.

these where also the culprits for me.

could be the density for butane in liquid form was used by mistake (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butane), for a heat pack going from 200g to 1300g my best guess is they where (ab)used to much on winter maps and this is the devs way of 'solving'/nerfing this, but it's just a guess.

seems servers are all over the place, but lets hope when they fix that they get around to stuff like this 🙂

What is being done about servers not found in the browser/launcher? I have two servers that I am paying for that are not found when searching with either the name or IP addresses. The servers are found using DZSA and are listed in the steam API. So there is nothing wrong with the servers. Clearly I'm not the only one having this problem. The population of my servers has dropped drastically because of this and I am disgusted by it. When can we expect to see a solution to this issue?

• Like 1