Greensek

Experimental Update 1.06

17 hours ago, Derleth said:

They weren't actually damaged, it's just that their maximum "health" was raised substantially. That did not boost the current health of any object already existing in the database though, these kept the health value they had before the patch, so relative to its new maximum value your ghillie is "damaged" but it has not actually taken any damage. Just repair it with whatever item that does the job, it won't happen to any new things you craft.

How do you repair a gillie?  Each one of my weapons was also "badly damaged" which made it even worse lol

2 minutes ago, Dafez said:

How do you repair a gillie?  Each one of my weapons was also "badly damaged" which made it even worse lol

I don't use ghillies so I actually have no clue if they can be repaired and with what. Have you tried duct tape or leather sewing kits?

Edit: Seems the latest expy is being pushed to stable already. Inventory/looting bug still not entirely fixed so a bit surprising unless they've done some more tweaks before pushing it directly to stable.

Edited by Derleth

You can’t loot dead body’s on Xbox it goes into your inventory than disappears like 10 mins later

20 hours ago, helpthedeadwalk said:

@Greensek can you please make a new thread with each release. It really helps to spot them and go back to relevant comments.

It should be easy to find out according to the time of the post.

Has anyone tried the Experimental Servers since last update?

Regarding server crashes, have you noticed any problems?

Did you find any "new" problems since the last update?

We plan on bringing this update to Stable very soon and want to make sure there isn't any major issues with it.

Your feedback is appreciated!

• Beans 1

Here:

Top 5 Bugs

Inventory, Picking up and sorting stuff, invisible slots,..

Bugged Magazines, which you cannot detach from your gun, or not pick up, or not load,..

Dead Bodies often glitch into walls, textures and so on and are not lootable anymore. 

Bullet damage / desync / recognition. Bullets are too weak (especially 9mm, 45.acp, .380) , partitially not detected at all (again)

the obvious flying cars

(honorful mention): You cannot restrain people while they have their hands up....

Edited by krazikilla

Here:

Top 5 Bugs Fixes:

Bugged Magazines, which you cannot detach from your gun, or not pick up, or not load,..

Dead Bodies often glitch into walls, textures and so on and are not lootable anymore. 

Bullet damage / desync / recognition. Bullets are too weak (especially 9mm, 45.acp, .380) , partitially not detected at all (again)

the obvious flying cars

(honorful mention): You cannot restrain people while they have their hands up....

Edit:

i forgot client crashes when drinking from wells or repairing something for example

2 hours ago, Greensek said:

It should be easy to find out according to the time of the post.

Has anyone tried the Experimental Servers since last update?

Regarding server crashes, have you noticed any problems?

Did you find any "new" problems since the last update?

We plan on bringing this update to Stable very soon and want to make sure there isn't any major issues with it.

Your feedback is appreciated!

We gave you feedback last time and you still pushed to stable.

So why bother? 

• Beans 4

I played for a bit earlier, infected aggro is random AF still. Desync kept me from using melee to kill infected (they could still hit me). Nearly died and bandaged until my 3 rags decided to stop working. Used a fresh roll of bandages instead to stop bleeding.

Smh

13 hours ago, krazikilla said:

This actually isn't really a glitch... when a player dies it does an animation... this is a placeholder for now until we get ragdolls which will not pass trough walls and textures... hopefully... it's not really an issue it's just... is... idk how to explain it... like it's not a glitch it's just a bad system/way of doing death... if that makes sense xD yes it's an issue but i guess it's better then having people you kill magically turn into a cross or a crate for you to loot xD

• Confused 2

2 minutes ago, KajMak64Bit2 said:

This actually isn't really a glitch... when a player dies it does an animation... this is a placeholder for now until we get ragdolls which will not pass trough walls and textures... hopefully... it's not really an issue it's just... is... idk how to explain it... like it's not a glitch it's just a bad system/way of doing death... if that makes sense xD yes it's an issue but i guess it's better then having people you kill magically turn into a cross or a crate for you to loot xD

This absolutely is a glitch -- whether we have a ragdoll animation or not is beside the point.  A dead player should not glitch through a wall or other solid object regardless of how that player fell down.

And yes, I'd actually prefer the player to vanish in place of a cross if that meant I could loot his shit!  I'd prefer that they fix the glitch, however.

• Beans 2

5 hours ago, KajMak64Bit2 said:

Are you already drunk at this time of day? I refuse thinking, that you wrote this sober, because this would mean you are really, really... not so intelligent.

Honestly, this is the by far, dumbest thing i have read in the internet the whole year.

everyone who read this, is now dumber.

may god have mercy on your soul.

Oh, that the cars fly off in the orbit is also no glitch. Its just uh, a placeholder before the physics work as intended.

Wtf.

Edited by krazikilla
  • Haha 3

On 12/20/2019 at 7:04 AM, krazikilla said:

Are you already drunk at this time of day? I refuse thinking, that you wrote this sober, because this would mean you are really, really... not so intelligent.

Honestly, this is the by far, dumbest thing i have read in the internet the whole year.

everyone who read this, is now dumber.

may god have mercy on your soul.

Oh, that the cars fly off in the orbit is also no glitch. Its just uh, a placeholder before the physics work as intended.

Wtf.

but cars fly of in the orbit because you play on a highly modded servers with 300 people on and 1 000 000 zombies and the server is hosted on Pentium from 2012 and server perfomance goes to shit because cars are server sides xd it's not really a glitch it's an optimization issue 

• Confused 1

Fal chambering with single bullet plays a very strange loading animation!!!

Edited by cj187_berlin

On 12/19/2019 at 12:11 PM, krazikilla said:

Here:

Top 5 Bugs Fixes:

the obvious flying cars

Edit:

i forgot client crashes when drinking from wells or repairing something for example

Edit:

Invisible barbed wire that still when you open a door with barbed wire. 

The survivor receives damage entering and going out of cars.

Use heart gesture to move wooden boxes faster.

Animals or zombies cross surfaces and fly away.

Hello Survivors,

We released a patch on the Experimental Servers for the current 1.06 update.

Read below for the patch notes.

GAME Update 1.06.152885 (08.01.2020)

FIXED

• Fixed: A client crash
  • Fixed: Character stats would not properly synchronise and update in the main menu

SERVER

• Fixed: Servers could get stuck in a loop trying to disconnect players

First post updates.

Thank you, 

Greensek

• Beans 1

On 12/18/2019 at 8:38 AM, helpthedeadwalk said:

@Greensek can you please make a new thread with each release. It really helps to spot them and go back to relevant comments.

Thank you.... I never know what im looking at either. It drops me in the middle of the forum with some crazy date from 2 weeks ago. Would it be to much to have a thread with the new update right there when you click it.

1 hour ago, Greensek said:

Fixed: A client crash

Can you please elaborate a little bit?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, drgullen said:

No ?!

What did u expect, a full instruction how to crash all players around u ?

2 hours ago, Fun Automat said:

No ?!

What did u expect, a full instruction how to crash all players around u ?

If you know what goes around on this forum you would know @drgullen is not that type of person. 

He Just would like to know what specific crash was fixed. I would too. Wouldnt you? 

Stop reading between the lines... 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, McWendy said:

If you know what goes around on this forum you would know @drgullen is not that type of person. 

He Just would like to know what specific crash was fixed. I would too. Wouldnt you? 

Stop reading between the lines... 

Indeed. Also, what were the symptoms of servers getting "stuck in a loop trying to disconnect players"? Inventory desync? I didn't have time to try the expy last night but a few posters on twitter claim to have had no inventory problems whatsoever. Could be due to not enough pressure on the expy servers though, so there's no way of knowing. Just a little more detail in the patch notes wouldn't have hurt... 

• Like 2
  • Beans 2

18 hours ago, drgullen said:

They are talking about hands issues .. crafting, repairing, eating etc . it would freeze your game and crash the client back to desktop .. it and the inventory bug brought in with 1.06 are fixed ... at least as far as I can tell.. played several hrs after exp pushed no client crashes and no inventory aka can't pick up stuff by double clicking or having to drag to hands the to inventory .. has been fixed

• Like 2
  • Beans 1

3 hours ago, Chainsaw_Squirrel said:

They are talking about hands issues .. crafting, repairing, eating etc . it would freeze your game and crash the client back to desktop .. it and the inventory bug brought in with 1.06 are fixed ... at least as far as I can tell.. played several hrs after exp pushed no client crashes and no inventory aka can't pick up stuff by double clicking or having to drag to hands the to inventory .. has been fixed

it is difficult to know if the inventory bug was fixed because the last patch I played for many hours and the bug does not appear, even in the stable branch, the bug appears on the second day playing on a server