Tyler Tee H C

How's The Survivor GameZ Going for you B I ?

1 hour ago, TheYetiBum said:

Xbox certification only checks for crashes to system and network predominantly

Yep. That's basically how it works.

5 hours ago, Tyler Tee H C said:

Do you actually think I am some kind of moron  ?

Do you REALLY need an answer to that ?

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Tyler Tee H C said:

It's a great shooter is DayZ. You need more practise, I have no problems.

Dude, most people play TPP and camp on door or one stairway buildings for forty minutes and log out. Dayz is an interaction game not a solid shooter. The combats slow & clunky, even good ol Frankie on PC thought it was a cr*p shooter. Unbalanced, slow, massive pings & latency, stagger mechanics & randomised FPP gun sway. Look at the concurrent figures for rainbow six siege and tournament payouts and then tell me the concurrent playing figures for dayz and how much tourney money they make. Zero, nobodies getting any prizes for kills in DayZ & I've sunk more hours into than most and won pretty much every gun fight I've got into but not through skill, it's just a camping and flanking match or carrying an OP gun like LAR or shotty. Plus a response of essentially Get Good is prett rude, I can see why your on you're second forum account at least.

Again it just show's you you're not as clever as you think you are.

No mate my original account, you have a bad memory mate. I use the same Gamer tag too.  I'm the one that shoots freshies from the rooftop according to you, when freshie was geared with a Shotty. Remember ? A Shotty I said you could have. But it wasn't there so you accused me of killing freshies on your stream.

My Original Account, I never change anything.

Well you try to tell everyone how to play a game that is played however someone wants to play it. I been playing these games since PC OFP Operation Flashpoint and there is NO guide book on how to Play DayZ. Not even the way you telling people to play is the correct way.

Play how you want. Itz DayZ.

I tend to play FPP.

And FRANKIE ON PC needed cheat codes to LOOK GOOD on video. He was a Fraud, and if you not aware of that then you no DayZ Vintage Fan.

Couldn't care less what a Cheat thinks.

6 minutes ago, Tyler Tee H C said:

No mate my original account, you have a bad memory mate. I use the same Gamer tag too.  I'm the one that shoots freshies from the rooftop according to you, when freshie was geared with a Shotty. Remember ? A Shotty I said you could have. But it wasn't there so you accused me of killing freshies on your stream.

Well you try to tell everyone how to play a game that is played however someone wants to play it. I been playing these games since PC OFP Operation Flashpoint and there is NO guide book on how to Play DayZ. Not even the way you telling people to play is the correct way.

I tend to play FPP.

And FRANKIE ON PC needed cheat codes to LOOK GOOD on video. He was a Fraud, and if you not aware of that then you no DayZ Vintage Fan.

From what I’m aware Frankie didn’t use “Cheat Codes” his stuff was scripted with the use of Commands if I recall.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, TheYetiBum said:

it's just a camping and flanking match or carrying an OP gun like LAR or shotty

- kind of 100% totally like warfare as it exists in Actual Real Life ?
(point taken, and no offence intended at all YB ..  just mentioning)

<< a camping and flanking match or carrying an OP gun >>
  yup = to put it all in one line, that's how we did it in two world wars

Edited by pilgrim*
~

40 minutes ago, pilgrim* said:

- kind of 100% totally like warfare as it exists in Actual Real Life ?
(point taken, and no offence intended at all YB ..  just mentioning)

Realise warfare where rounds travel at the 10th the actual speed, you can take 10 or more rounds form an MP5 and keep on trucking, a trained soldier would never set up FOB in a one stair well one doorway building like every camper in DayZ. Also not seen many soldiers who have weapon sway like there trying to shoot of the deck of a ship at sea In The middle of the storm of the century. Oh yeah and almost forget the magical TPP shoulder mounted invisible drone that enables you to see round corners without peeking..........super realistic mil sim dude. I bet the military would love warfare to being DayZ , if you run out of ammo you can just dupe some more or combat log. 

Edited by TheYetiBum
  • Beans 1

2 hours ago, Tyler Tee H C said:

I tend to play FPP.

Somebodies a salty little soldier, dude I'm streamin on mixer to like twenty people. Man up & suck it up. And Frankie didn't use cheat codes, he made semi staged videos on private hive modded servers in order to make YouTube content. With a lot of help from other big DayZ modders, script builders & content creators, you don't have a clue what your talking about, if you throw your toys out the pram at some dude sayin youve killed freshies on DayZ then god help ya, that was like five months ago lmao

And I've never told a anyone how to play, if everyone llayed dayz the same way td be pretty damn boring, not that I've touched it in three months

Edited by TheYetiBum
  • Beans 3

5 hours ago, TheYetiBum said:

super realistic mil sim dude

Nope  I never said "super realistic mil sim" - don't know where you got that idea from (dude)

I just quoted a line from your post because Patton said about exactly the same thing as you did in that line. = I thought you'd pick up on it =  He was talking about warfare. End of tale. no harm done.

In reply to a friendly one-liner I get suddenly a whole set of different  "objections to the game" :

As to the way folk play - I guess they play how they feel? ... How many of them have had military training or been under fire ? You expect them to behave like trained hardened shock troops?
They are much more likely to do dumb things and to cheat whenever they can exploit glitches .. that's players for you. No combat training and no TERRIBLE gut fear of death. Whatever they know - they just picked up from hanging out in the game.

Obvious ain't it ? - I'll bet there's PERHAPS ONE PLAYER (somewhere on this Forum) who has ever REALLY run 12 miles (20 klicks?) with a loaded bergen  (a USA Marine carries around 130 lbs these days, our SAS think that's easy stuff for beginners) .. or perhaps ONE player who had  =ANY= other military experience  - What DayZ player ever abseiled from a helicopter with their gear ? -- because dude as you get out of the door you hang on like GRIM FUCK or the downdraft BLOWS you straight down the EF-ing rope into the GROUND  - but I guess most DayZ players don't know that because they haven't had military training or seen action..

AND THATS WHY they PLAY DayZ, it's OUTSIDE their experience  - these fans are playing in a FANTASY mil sim in their HEADS   (in fact it's a SURVIVAL sim, NOT a mil sim but what the hell) = SO = plenty of them do STUPID imaginary mil/hero/gunfight/showdown things AND plenty of them CHEAT and EXPLOIT when they can.

AND there IS ONE PLAYER (I KNOW) on this Forum =just one=  who can tell you off the top of his head the muzzle energy & velocity, and the useful  range, impact energy, likely wounds, of any cartridge, any mil load, any bullet weight or design,  of any variation of any arm in Dayz.. and he tests and compares the DayZ figures to the real figures.  But there are NOT many players who know the muzzle velocity of any weapon they have in their DayZ hand AT ALL tonight. So saying bullet velocity is only "a tenth the correct velocity".. what the hell DayZ player even knows what that means? 

So - mil sim ??  Nah - they DON'T EXIST - Please SHOW ME a mil sim that YOU find REALISTIC .. I do NOT believe they Exist. Point me to one.

Weapon characteristics ??  SHOW ME a game that has "more realistic" weapon characteristics. Because DayZ may not be great ( take that up with @-Gews- ) - but do you seriously know a MORE realistic-range of firearms with MORE REALISTIC attributes in a  MU Online ??  Point me to it.

Maybe @-Gews- knows one?  Let's ask him?  He tends to get it right.

Saying the game is in a mess is one thing: SURE IT IS -  but blaming the players themselves and their ignorance of military tactics, and their use of exploits, and the "1/10 th speed incorrect ballistics" of the firearms .. is kind of really strange..

IMO

As for the 1pp and 3pp argument.. you'll have to go have that somewhere else ... sorry (& thanx), dude

xxp

• Beans 2

@pilgrim* You write some rare sh*te dude. Your argument that DayZ operates accurately like actual Warfare is meaningless. Warfare is not a leisure pursuit. Games are meant to be fun. I can't even be bothered to read the rest of your response as tbh you bore me to death. Your amazing zingers of trying to sarcastically use other peoples sentence structures or phrases is just so amazingly passive aggressive that I feel like I'm reliving every past romantic relationships arguments in the current moment. Also give Gews a break man, you link him in every lame sh*t post attempt & 9/10 times he doesn't respond. You strike me as a Karen, anyone who has ever worked retail will get me.

Edited by TheYetiBum
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, TheYetiBum said:

Your argument that DayZ operates accurately like actual Warfare is meaningless

OK, you cant read

Let's try the FIRST TWO LINES of my post again :

<<     Nope  I never said "super realistic mil sim" - don't know where you got that idea from (dude) 

I just quoted a line from your post because Patton said about exactly the same thing as you did in that line. = I thought you'd pick up on it.    >>

It was a friendly comment, you missed the point, you went into a rant, and now you come back with another rant.

If you can't read I cant help you - go away,  pick a silly shouty teenage squabble with someone else.

xxp

<< a camping and flanking match or carrying an OP gun >> = Patton
  yup = to put it all in one line, that's how we did it in two world wars

dig in, outflank, outgun

Edited by pilgrim*
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, TheYetiBum said:

give Gews a break man, you link him in every lame sh*t post

_Gews_ is systematic, scientific, professional, coherent and knowledgeable IMO about weaponry and ballistics. I always read his posts with interest. I link his name as a REFERENCE - because he is unfailingly useful and informative to read IF you or anyone other player is interested in this subject area.

I do not expect him to reply when I link him in a post. 

I do not know of anyone on this Forum who has provided so much detailed info on DayZ weaponry performance in all it's aspects, though all its iterations, as _Gews_ - and he has done this for years.
@-Gews-   is a very useful source and CRITIC on this topic.

p.s.
You did not answer my question of the online games that, in your opinion, provide a superior realism compared to real-world  firearm dynamics above the level you decry (rage against?) so vehemently in DayZ
Worth reading back over some of _GEWS_  contributions, if you have not already done so.  He has input a considerable body of work to this Forum.

I M O

Edited by pilgrim*

Maen Swnian Fatha Mae rhywun di feindio ei Chariad. Ond Tydi ddim yn sowndion iach , I fod yn hollol  honast. 

Anhygoel washi Bach . 

Eich eiddo yn cywir 

y boi Drws nesa . 

Edited by bearjew1101
Grammar and a general flourish of touch ups
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, bearjew1101 said:

y boi Drws nesa . 

So, it's still y boi Drws nesa already ?

"Rydym yn aml yn cytuno
ond nid ydym bob amser yn cytuno"

38 minutes ago, pilgrim* said:

"Rydym yn aml yn cytuno

Arglwydd mawr !!!! Tin siarad y Iaith ?. 

Ti wedi prwfio point I mi , os dim byd arall . 

Mae rhaid I chdi fod un gywir . Bob tro . Chwara teg I chdi . Ti di Wneud yr ymdrech a di Cymud yr amser I trio feindio Allan Beth oni yn son am . 

Ond rwan Rwyf yn gwybod. 

Mae gun ti ormod o amser ar dy ddwylo . 

X

Edited by bearjew1101
Grammar as I know I’m about to be corrected . Lol

42 minutes ago, pilgrim* said:

"Rydym yn aml yn cytuno

There are some things in life my friend that google simply cannot help with . No doubt you are highly educated and intelligent , of that there is no doubt . The fact that you responded in that language , simply confirms in my mind what I already suspected . 

So , I put to you ..... why ? 

why do you always feel he need to flex you cerebral capacity ? Surely with your intellect you could let bygones be bygones. ? 

“ The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing “ . 

Edited by bearjew1101
Grammar as I’m dealing with a cerebral stud muffin .
  • Confused 1
  • Beans 1

42 minutes ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

And so, apparently does @pilgrim*

Quoting the oldest proverb of that language does not constitute speaking the language of heaven. 

But let’s see — google does not do well with colloquialism . 

On 8/10/2019 at 10:45 PM, bearjew1101 said:

There are some things in life my friend that google simply cannot help with ..//..Surely with your intellect you could let bygones be bygones

I'm not from Cardiff, as you spotted very easily, I can't SPEAK any 'street' except London & Marseilles
I don't ever use GOOGLE (grah ... ptooooi !). Not for any reason under the sun.
The quote is from Cú Chulainn .. seemed appropriate
No harm meant at all
If we go on doing this - we will be kicked out or the thread closed or both

<<At 2400m altitude the 4G reception is poor and the sun is not yet over the mountain
Twelve hours inside a tent inside a cloud - a collection of .epub passes the time>>
- I have no idea how to say that in your language

So I put it to you in English - I don't see a problem. I'm enjoying myself, hope you are too,
I don't remember we ever argued, or what about, I guess we did everybody does, it's a forum.

After sunrise you won't hear from me
- just wondering, before we go up (when/if this bloody condensation fog dries off enough to see the rock)
- why do you want readers to NOT understand you ?
I thought you were doing it for fun. So I did it for fun.

enjoy

xxp

Back On Topic anybody ?

Edited by pilgrim*
got the peak - came back : 45°25'38.64N - 6°45'14.81E
  • Beans 1

Yeti Bum you do make me laugh with your TRY HARD effort at becoming the next JackFrag or that Westie dude.

You have no authority or skill level above me to talk down to me and all your little minions. I should of shot you too you fool.

Next time I will NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

So you had better go back to Vigor or change up how you play now. Cos I could easily make your DayZ gaming Days hell brother. TRUST ME.

Edited by Tyler Tee H C
  • Confused 2

On 8/10/2019 at 10:08 PM, DayzDayzFanboy said:

And so, apparently does @pilgrim*

orQr7a8.png

On 8/10/2019 at 6:47 AM, TheYetiBum said:

@pilgrim* You write some rare sh*te dude. Your argument that DayZ operates accurately like actual Warfare is meaningless. Warfare is not a leisure pursuit. Games are meant to be fun. I can't even be bothered to read the rest of your response as tbh you bore me to death. Your amazing zingers of trying to sarcastically use other peoples sentence structures or phrases is just so amazingly passive aggressive that I feel like I'm reliving every past romantic relationships arguments in the current moment. Also give Gews a break man, you link him in every lame sh*t post attempt & 9/10 times he doesn't respond. You strike me as a Karen, anyone who has ever worked retail will get me.

I can't bean and lmao so I'ma jus lmao.

I always hated Karen. Your analogy is spot on btw. He is definitely a Karen.

• Beans 1