Tyler Tee H C

How's The Survivor GameZ Going for you B I ?

Well, wouldn't want the PC Players going a week or so without something nice and fresh to play.

SCREW THE XBOX COMMUNITY, THEY CAN JUST WAIT MONTHS FOR THE 3 PATCHES THAT WE'RE TRAILING BEHIND.

AND TELL US ON UPDATE DAY ITS DELAYED. 

NICE ONE B I.

CLASSY

Edited by Tyler Tee H C
ERROR

You’re right, it’s been 4 days since our last update! Soooo annoying!

You’re only trailing by 2 patches, and you’re getting them both in 1... So calm down, love.

Thank god 1.05 releases next week! (if console update isn’t out, THEN you’ll be 3 patches behind 😉)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Er no 1.03 missing, 1.04 missing and now PC Has Survivor Games that's 3 patches behind. 

4 Days since you had an update REALLY ???? Because mine was the fix for the scopes after the accidental deployment of that last patch.

So we three behind. Do learn to count sir.

1.05 is not even due brah!!!!

That will be the next update after we get the Dual 1.03 and 1.04 we didn't get nor still have.

So just hush your beak.

• Haha 1

We not getting 1.05 next week. And Robzom is clearly illiterate too.

What we will be getting eventually one day is combined 1.03 and 1.04 which was already due to drop. But yet again delayed./

• Sad 1

1.03 = 1. 1.04 = 2. Survivor GameZ which is ALPHA testing granted, but it's still something else that they working on instead of fixing the broken ass game on Xbox. That's er 3.

1 hour ago, Tyler Tee H C said:

We not getting 1.05 next week. And Robzom is clearly illiterate too.

giphy.gif 

• Haha 4

The console updates are delayed for the following reasons :

• Bohemia have to send the update to a Quality Assurance protocol (managed by xbox/ps4 and not bohemia) who can deny the update and delayed the update on console (this is what happend this week for example).
  • Bohemia use the PC version to test and fix the game before sending to the Quality Assurance Protocol for consoles.
  • Bohemia want to ship the console update with the first private servers and a potential duping fix if everything goes well.
  • 1.05 won't come to console and pc at the same time for all the reasons I gave you above.
  • 1.05 isn't out on PC yet

About the Survivor Gamez :

• Survivor GameZ is in a very early stage, this is why it's in closed alpha. It can't be accepted as a "early acces" on xbox one or ps4. It's extremely buggy and crash for almost nothing. Only 5 000 users currently have access to this dlc (yes this is not a update).
  • Survivor GameZ did help in the past the DayZ team when they were needed.

I understand your frustration but keep in mind, pc players are testing the updates for you (console players) to give you a smoother experience. The more you wait, the less bugs you are going to have. This coupled updates you are going to get next week should change a lot of things in a good way. A lot of videogames company are struggling with the Quality Assurance with consoles and just drop huge updates once a year or even worse (like payday 2 or terraria). I would love to end on a positive note but you need to get used to this delays because it's going to be frequent just by looking at the other video games company ^^'

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Beans 1

@Tyler Tee H C

SG doesn’t count, old boy. Sorry, but you’re plain wrong there. Closed alpha, that only a fraction of PC players are testing, and a completely different dev team.

1.05 IS due as well. Coming to PC experimental next Friday! I mean, I’m not 100% sure, but it would be in line with the last 2 updates.

Console will get their update next week, too. Should be a good week for everyone. So chill your boots!

By the way, I’ve just realised that you think I’m replying as a console player. I AM HERE AS REPRESENTATIVE OF THE PC MASTER RACE. 

*extends hand*

*retracts hand*

*puts on protective glove*

*extends hand*

• Haha 2
  • Beans 1

It's like having kids on the approach to Christmas in this forum. "has he been, has he been?" 

The best part is that everyone moaning about how the update is taking so long will be the same ones moaning about the update when it comes. 🙄

• Haha 2
  • Beans 1

5 hours ago, Tyler Tee H C said:

Well, wouldn't want the PC Players going a week or so without something nice and fresh to play.

SCREW THE XBOX COMMUNITY, THEY CAN JUST WAIT MONTHS FOR THE 3 PATCHES THAT WE'RE TRAILING BEHIND.

AND TELL US ON UPDATE DAY ITS DELAYED. 

NICE ONE B I.

CLASSY

Considering there are Xbox menu files sitting in the survivor gamez code, I suggest you just sit on your thumbs for a little longer and be a good little patient kiddo with your toy machine. Or better still, go draw something with your crayons.

• Like 1

SO if the Xbox needs extra time why still send it off last. You know I normally cook roast potatoes first as they take longer to cook.

All these excuses are not good enough tbf

So if 1.5 is out next week we are 3 updates behind. I did say that the SGZ was NOT a full update, but it is content that we don't have on top of the 1.03 that was mooted last month.

Seems like you guys are tickety Boo with how it is right now ???

Good for you.

38 minutes ago, Tyler Tee H C said:

So if 1.5 is out next week we are 3 updates behind. I did say that the SGZ was NOT a full update, but it is content that we don't have on top of the 1.03 that was mooted last month.

Seems like you guys are tickety Boo with how it is right now ???

Good for you.

Mate , I just seen the expansion pack on pc , flying around in choppers and shit. It looks awesome tbf. I can’t believe that modders have done a far superior job than the actual game developers . To be frank .... it’s kinda embarrassing . 

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

On 7/27/2019 at 2:09 AM, Lt.Master said:

The console updates are delayed for the following reasons :

• Bohemia have to send the update to a Quality Assurance protocol (managed by xbox/ps4 and not bohemia) who can deny the update and delayed the update on console (this is what happend this week for example).
  • Bohemia use the PC version to test and fix the game before sending to the Quality Assurance Protocol for consoles.
  • Bohemia want to ship the console update with the first private servers and a potential duping fix if everything goes well.
  • 1.05 won't come to console and pc at the same time for all the reasons I gave you above.
  • 1.05 isn't out on PC yet

About the Survivor Gamez :

• Survivor GameZ is in a very early stage, this is why it's in closed alpha. It can't be accepted as a "early acces" on xbox one or ps4. It's extremely buggy and crash for almost nothing. Only 5 000 users currently have access to this dlc (yes this is not a update).
  • Survivor GameZ did help in the past the DayZ team when they were needed.

I understand your frustration but keep in mind, pc players are testing the updates for you (console players) to give you a smoother experience. The more you wait, the less bugs you are going to have. This coupled updates you are going to get next week should change a lot of things in a good way. A lot of videogames company are struggling with the Quality Assurance with consoles and just drop huge updates once a year or even worse (like payday 2 or terraria). I would love to end on a positive note but you need to get used to this delays because it's going to be frequent just by looking at the other video games company ^^'

I wouldn’t mind the delays only if the game wasn’t the largest broken piece of 💩 of a game I have ever played.

I said for the beginning BI is biting off more than it can chew by merging 1.03 and 1.04 together in one update. Their developers just aren’t good enough.

Seriously man they “accidentally” pushed an update which fucked our scopes. That in its self is a perfect example of the developers being shit at their jobs which I don’t see is good enough. I don’t care how long it took them to get to this point it’s their job to fix it and deliver to us all a polished product. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Jackel said:

I wouldn’t mind the delays only if the game wasn’t the largest broken piece of 💩 of a game I have ever played.

I said for the beginning BI is biting off more than it can chew by merging 1.03 and 1.04 together in one update. Their developers just aren’t good enough.

Seriously man they “accidentally” pushed an update which fucked our scopes. That in its self is a perfect example of the developers being shit at their jobs which I don’t see is good enough. I don’t care how long it took them to get to this point it’s their job to fix it and deliver to us all a polished product. 

I've been saying this since before 1.0.

Been gaming for almost 25 years and BI is hands down the worse dev I've ever seen in my life.

Inb4 there's this game that game and the third that's way worse and has shittier devs.

I don't play shit games. I guess now I do tho. Lol nowadays everything is, "release broken unfinished garbage and they'll fix it later... eventually it'll be the game they marketed, promised, yada yada yada."

• Like 2

On 7/31/2019 at 4:15 PM, Tyler Tee H C said:

Where was Microsoft Certification when that patch was ''accidently'' released #~?

It passed the cert, but was hold back till it went live accidentally and since it doesnt have changed the database we got it independent from the ps4 version... Otherwise this fix would have made the ps4 servers unavailable for the ps4 users. 

• Haha 1

On 7/31/2019 at 7:10 PM, Man Parts 241 said:

I've been saying this since before 1.0.

Been gaming for almost 25 years and BI is hands down the worse dev I've ever seen in my life.

Inb4 there's this game that game and the third that's way worse and has shittier devs.

I don't play shit games. I guess now I do tho. Lol nowadays everything is, "release broken unfinished garbage and they'll fix it later... eventually it'll be the game they marketed, promised, yada yada yada."

And releasing Vigor THE GAMBLERS VIDEO GAME for money too and both of them are not finished. Greedy. But hopefully 1.04 will take all the clouds away ??

14 minutes ago, Tyler Tee H C said:

And releasing Vigor THE GAMBLERS VIDEO GAME for money too and both of them are not finished. Greedy. But hopefully 1.04 will take all the clouds away ??

Xbox certification only checks for crashes to system and network predominantly, they in all honesty wouldn't give two f*cks at Microsoft if the actual update contents is completely broke, sony on the other hand actual play test game updates & if they deem them to buggy or game breaking have been known to send the devs back to the drawing board. Just for clarifications sake, also Vigor hasn't gone free to play yet & for a game with in game currency system it's actually better than say COD or most EA Games. There's no pay to win as money spent on better in game loot or airdrops effects every player, so if someone spends cash & dies the loot/airdrop remain a better quality. Not sure how that equates to gambling, but the gunplay in Vigor is admitedely very similar to DayZ so therefore sucks a little bit, random weapon sway, stagger mechanics when hit as well as aim punch, janky non competitive based randomness. Love both games but decent shooters they aint

Edited by TheYetiBum

Now I haven't played Vigor since last year, but it was totally gambling.

Do you take your best Gun that you only had like a certain amount of until you got the blue prints ? In the hope you can get Better or MORE by taking a chance and A. Killing someone or B. Taking air drop ? 

Or leaving ALL your good gear at base and going empty handed or minimal Weapon (smallerchips)  and risk not losing what you already got ?? And still going for a Knife Kill or an Air Drop ????

HOW IS THAT NOT EQUATING TO GAMBLING ?????

And stop replying to me with that condescending tone of voice Yeti.   Do you actually think I am some kind of moron  ?