44 members have voted

1. 1. What day will the patch release

• Monday
    • Thuesday
    • Wednesday
    • Thursday
    • Friday
    • Don't care, i have a life.

Devs said on twitter that they will release a more comprehensive Q&A of the private servers on the ''upcoming days'' so we can expect to see this week and hopefully the update by the end of it.

2 hours ago, Jonas Levin said:

@ImpulZ Right now it would be _very_ fair to actually let us have some real information about what is going on.

As Bent.Toe points out, it does not have to be great news - but just keep us in the loop instead of this joke.

You guys pretty much screwed us on the 1.03 and we have not seen any updates for month even though you guys stated that we are "3 weeks behind the pc-version"  (yeah right, we are more then 3 weeks after 1.04 for pc and we STILL have not even seen 1.03......) so right about now would be a really good time to actually spill the beans.

This is turning into a real bad joke by now and any kind of info could be seen as good damage reduction which would be the professional thing to do after pretty much ignoring the console-people for 2-3 months.

Jeez relax.... They have said why the console versions will have to wait longer for the patches and they have answered console specific questions tons of times. And you should know that they most certain submitted the patch for verification last week for an expected release this week. 

So no, you don't need any _real_ information. It drops when it drops.

Edited by amadieus
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, amadieus said:

Jeez relax.... They have said why the console versions will have to wait longer for the patches and they have answered console specific questions tons of times. And you should know that they most certain submitted the patch for verification last week for an expected release this week. 

So no, you don't need any _real_ information. It drops when it drops.

Well, I guess there are different opinions on that my man.

And they said that they console version will have to wait 3 weeks longer for the updates then the pc-version - we are almost 3 months behind right now and I will say that that warrants some serious criticism!

If you dont agree then enjoy 1.02 and stay focused on that. 🙂

Edited by Jonas Levin

52 minutes ago, Jonas Levin said:

And they said that they console version will have to wait 3 weeks longer for the updates then the pc-version - we are almost 3 months behind right now and I will say that that warrants some serious criticism!

Well yeah, because of console specific issues that they want to fix. Feel free to criticize them if it stays like this, but the reasons why console players have a longer wait this time around, is clear.

No, I'm on the pc. But we also only know that a new patch is inbound because the Twitter account says the experimental servers are going offline. 

1 hour ago, Jonas Levin said:

Your 100% right. We were supposed to be a few weeks behind and it's months at this point. 

The game has been malfunctioning for ages now and utterly overrun with exploits and cheaters with nothing been done to fix it.

It makes me wince being on the xbox dayz community Facebook page seeing endless posts from excited new players saying they are ready to play a survival game and looking for tips when they are about to be plunged into a gaping incontinent asshole of a game in its current state.

How many of those people will get killed 12 times over by some c*nt using his 3rd alt account with Lar 15 mags and meat balling in a plate carrier before, 13 time, escaping the coast and being rewarded with running across the vast expanse of Chernarus devoid of people.

Glorified pubg. Millions of seachests, tent cities,  cancer esque players with 8 different alts all duping kits and telling others how to do likewise on duper Facebook groups with numbers in the 100s. 

The only answers we get is a a Twitter that treats us like idiots posting stupid gifs at every question that's answered.

I guarantee, despite how much grief  they get, if the big evil empires of the gaming world like EA or Activision find someone was cooking the ticket bleed in battlefield or calling in instant nukes on cod they have this hotfixed in a week 

Shame on you Bohemia 

Edited by awalsh47
  • Like 2

37 minutes ago, awalsh47 said:

Your 100% right. We were supposed to be a few weeks behind and it's months at this point. 

The game has been malfunctioning for ages now and utterly overrun with exploits and cheaters with nothing been done to fix it.

It makes me wince being on the xbox dayz community Facebook page seeing endless posts from excited new players saying they are ready to play a survial game and looking for tips when they are about to be plunged into a gaping incontinent asshole of a game in its current state.

How many of those people will get killed 12 times over by some c*nt using his 3rd alt account with Lar 15 mags and meat balling in a plate carrier before, 13 time, escaping the coast and being rewarded with running across the vast expanse of Chernarus devoid of people.

Glorified pubg. Millions of seachests, tent cities,  cancer esque players with 8 different alts all duping kits and telling others how to do likewise on duper Facebook groups with numbers in the 100s. 

The only answers we get is a a Twitter that treats us like idiots posting stupid gifs at every question that's answered.

I guarantee, despite how much gate they get, if the big evil empires of the gaming world like EA or Activision get if someone was cooking the ticket bleed in battlefield or calling in instant nukes on cod they have this hotfixed in a week 

Shame on you Bohemia 

I tend to agree. 

And, sure the old "We waited this long, then we can wait a few more days" would be fitting... If it wasent for the totally ruined experience and the hundreds of cheaters that breaks the game (Yes.. Breaks. It's almost impossible to play due to frame freeze and lag because of all the tents and duped wood bases). 

It's been two months too long (almost 3 months since 1.02) and most of us are fed up with cheaters and dupers but mostly from the silence from BI and the lack of communication. Sure @ImpulZ does what he can to answer questions but we also knows that he has been told to not give out too much.

We are not asking for set goals and would start a riot if they were not followed through, but we ask for transparency and communication what is going on right now and why this or that was missed or delayed. 

Once again... Get some PR tips from the vigor team. 

Edited by bent.toe
  • Thanks 1

No patch this week... From discord appearantly. 

Why not on the official forums?? 

1 hour ago, Jonas Levin said:

31 minutes ago, awalsh47 said:

It makes me wince being on the xbox dayz community Facebook page seeing endless posts from excited new players saying they are ready to play a survial game and looking for tips when they are about to be plunged into a gaping incontinent asshole of a game in its current state.

I guarantee, despite how much gate they get, if the big evil empires of the gaming world like EA or Activision get if someone was cooking the ticket bleed in battlefield or calling in instant nukes on cod they have this hotfixed in a week 

Shame on you Bohemia 

Two weeks ago they said the update will come at the end of July. Here you are complaining it's not enough, it has taken too long etc. How about you save some of your ridiculous complaining and silly expectations until after the update is out. When some of your criticism might actually be valid.  I am sure you have a lot to say, i can't wait,,

• Like 1

Why complain about stuff you know nothing about yet?

There is plenty of that on the forum already.

I prefer valid points.

2 hours ago, bent.toe said:

No patch this week... From discord appearantly. 

Why not on the official forums?? 

That's from last week (july 16th). 

If i look hard enough into my magic crystal ball, I see thursday in the afternoon.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, bent.toe said:

Vigor team down the hall. 

Yes bud, so what ?! Read Dayz TWEET FROM 10th of July, read Dayz status report and read what good guy ImpulZ reply 's here in the forums. It's all there.

5 hours ago, Robzom11 said:

If i look hard enough into my magic crystal ball, I see thursday in the afternoon.

Yes... I see that now, thanks for pointing that out 👍

5 hours ago, MaximusDickus said:

Yes bud, so what ?! Read Dayz TWEET FROM 10th of July, read Dayz status report and read what good guy ImpulZ reply 's here in the forums. It's all there.

Yep, but this is how the vigor team have been since day one. Monthly dev streams, transparency, communication. 

DayZ team should learn from them.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MaximusDickus said:

Two weeks ago they said the update will come at the end of July. Here you are complaining it's not enough, it has taken too long etc. How about you save some of your ridiculous complaining and silly expectations until after the update is out. When some of your criticism might actually be valid.  I am sure you have a lot to say, i can't wait,,

I'm not concerned about the delay of the content. I'm concerned the game has been aĺllowed to persisit in a state where entire servers are unplayable due to chronic cheating and exploiting for months.  

Im gonna go off the whim and say if there doing a Q and A Friday the update will be after so next week.

anyone else refreshing dayz twitter every minute?? 😄 

want the update for this weekend!! please dayz pleeeeeeeeeeeease!!!

23 minutes ago, Djyoz said:

anyone else refreshing dayz twitter every minute?? 😄 

want the update for this weekend!! please dayz pleeeeeeeeeeeease!!!

Same here.. I'm on vacation and just waiting to play 1.04 but i guess i'm back at work before it releases. 

• Haha 1

Update delayed to August earliest it seems. 

No point playing the game until then.

100 player servers is interesting. I hope a few official ones are increased to this playercount 

9 minutes ago, awalsh47 said:

100 player servers is interesting. I hope a few official ones are increased to this playercount 

100 player server is probably nothing to do with DayZ. More likely a generic cap on the servers. I doubt BI will recommend above 60... especially on console.

Edited by ThePugman

11 minutes ago, awalsh47 said:

The update might still come this month though, devs made a bet with a guy on twitter: If they don't release the update this month then they would give a copy of the game, if they release the guy would have to give a copy of the game for a follower, they are confident about it, because someone on twitter reminded then about the bet and they aswered ''not yet''

Edited by MarczXD320

Still delayed... And i'm starting to get fucking pissed. 

• Like 1