wh1skey_

1.04 coming to consoles expected in July!

17 hours ago, Man Parts 241 said:

So if I'm playing in a server and I'm at Berezino and a friend invites me to his server, who is also at Berezino. You're telling me I'm getting teleported to a designated server hopping spawn point that could be all the way across the map because I server hopped to join a friend?

If this is correct and even tho this is somewhat of a fix. This is going to kill the population even more.

Maybe for you. I love the idea, maybe instead of being on separate servers just join on one another or find out what servers friends are in. Play an think smart not hard.

19 hours ago, Jonas Levin said:

How about we wait for a bit of info on how it works before we start complaining (any more than usual)? 😉

I asked a question. So what arggggg ya talking bout?

17 hours ago, awalsh47 said:

All my friends play on the same server. 

And if one doesn't the slight annoyance of having to travel to meet them is far less than it is when some loot goblin jumps into the barracks im looting to shoot me in the back or teleport inside my base walls.

There's just no pleasing some people 

And again, I asked a question. So what ARGGGG ya talking bout?

Some people smh.

16 hours ago, bent.toe said:

In my mind it must be atleast a third server within a certain amount of time. 

Changing from one server to another should not be considered server hopping, otherwise we are all fucked. 

This is what I'm hoping for. Because if it teleports us just because of a quick hop (for whatever reason), that's going to piss a lot of people off.

4 hours ago, xKJCxDaRkMaN said:

Maybe for you. I love the idea, maybe instead of being on separate servers just join on one another or find out what servers friends are in. Play an think smart not hard.

And what if I start playing solo and someone is hiding offline and they invite me? Just think.

• Beans 1

1 hour ago, Man Parts 241 said:

And what if I start playing solo and someone is hiding offline and they invite me? Just think.

You still don't know anything about how it works (and we dont either as its still just came out on pc in experimental), so the questions still makes no sense and can't be answered.

Better than peoplee combat logging or ghosting into bases. Plan ahead and quit crying the update isn't out yet.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Flyingpapaya said:

Better than peoplee combat logging or ghosting into bases. Plan ahead and quit crying the update isn't out yet.

Yeah, the level of whining right now is far over the top.

The messed up scopes after the surprise update could be good news. They will have a fire under them to fix it quick.

15 minutes ago, awalsh47 said:

The messed up scopes after the surprise update could be good news. They will have a fire under them to fix it quick.

Also means safety from snipers for a while! 

12 hours ago, Man Parts 241 said:

True but when ever i start playin well in the menu, i know a lot of the people i play this with hide offline so i message them to check. I like to plan when my team is on. Also if this type of thing is real, oh well guess we are making a new adventure out of it to meet up. It dont take that much time to get from the North city to Electro. Unless your looting. Othen then that its what 15, 20mins accounting for stopping to have a  drink or eat some food.

Nobody even knows if you will be thrown far away (it might be 100 meters), so what is the deal?

Friggin chill out and wait until you actually got something to complain about until the whining starts - this forum is unreal.

43 minutes ago, Jonas Levin said:

Nobody even knows if you will be thrown far away (it might be 100 meters), so what is the deal?

Friggin chill out and wait until you actually got something to complain about until the whining starts - this forum is unreal.

I can assure you it wont be 100 meter. 

They said they have designated spawns for server hoppers. They wont be 100 meter from NWAF. 

Hopefully its up in the woods some where and it should be only one location so all hoppers end up there and they can be like the movie Looper, weapons out, aim for the spawn area, check watch, aim, check watch, aim and BAM!! 

Edited by bent.toe
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Jonas Levin said:

Im not complaining. I like the idea.

Im hoping for PS4 Mega Patch as well.

Edited by BeyonderG0D

I wonder if the scopes will be fixed in a hot fix before the big update. Managing without them now but it will be annoying if it persists much longer 

On 6/25/2019 at 2:57 PM, Flyingpapaya said:

I'll laugh if the 1.04 breaks even more stuff.

I have a feeling ..... you’re gunna be laughing hard . 

Edited by bearjew1101
  • Like 1

On 6/25/2019 at 3:57 PM, Flyingpapaya said:

I'll laugh if the 1.04 breaks even more stuff.

I'm willing to bet my M4 on it. 

• Like 1

On 6/21/2019 at 7:47 AM, Tino81 said:

Grenades will be very interesting and I'm surprised they were not in from the start 👍

Another thing that sounds awesome is blowing up the gas stations. Once that comes in there's going to be some serious booby trapping going on 😂

Yay.  This should be REAL fun now......thrown explosives implemented into the game and still no definitive answer to the duping issue.  Now we'll have 40 or 50 players running around with 20 grenades.  I thought DayZ was supposed to be focused more on the SURVIVAL aspect and NOT the combat aspect.   Just to be clear, I couldn't give a rat's butt about finding weapons like AKs and M4s.  Although it would be nice to stumble across one on occasion, there are plenty of SKS and Mosins to go around.  What I DO care about is the lack of other items like vests, military backpacks, and tents, all of which have been MASSIVELY duped, and items that give tactical advantages such as night vision scopes, that are hard to find as well, again due to the duping problem.  

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

Just browsing the Pc reddit.

Server hoppers now get dumped on the coast and people are complaining.

I think this is brilliant news. Well done Bohemia and can't wait until this comes to xbox. 

No more filthy hoppers warping from mil base to mil base to harvest everything . No more little cry babies hopping because they are afraid of the dark. 

This will encourage legit survival at night and travelling around the night

Try Dupers will have a hard time too as they will reappear miles from their dropped duped gear

Well done Devs👍

Edited by awalsh47
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, awalsh47 said:

Just browsing the Pc reddit.

Server hoppers now get dumped on the coast and people are complaining.

I think this is brilliant news. Well done Bohemia and can't wait until this comes to xbox. 

No more filthy hoppers warping from mil base to mil base to harvest everything . No more little cry babies hopping because they are afraid of the dark. 

This will encourage legit survival at night and travelling around the night

Try Dupers will have a hard time too as they will reappear miles from their dropped duped gear

Well done Devs👍

Haha that is awesome! 

Only one problem i see with that and that's a lot of players will stick around the coast for easy loot but also just for combat engagements. 

It will be awfully quiet up north. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, bent.toe said:

Haha that is awesome! 

Only one problem i see with that and that's a lot of players will stick around the coast for easy loot but also just for combat engagements. 

It will be awfully quiet up north. 

It's already quiet up north and west. I think this will liven things up a bit.

1 minute ago, awalsh47 said:

It's already quiet up north and west. I think this will liven things up a bit.

Not for me on 1st person servers (EU) it feels like it's always a small argument goin on in and around villages and MB's. 

But yeah, when hoppers stop it might be even more activity up north.