Sign in to follow this  
Anyeurysm

So God Tents Are The New Thing...

Apparently dupers have figured out how to stack tents loaded with gear inside of other tents/containers... 

And the next patch is not coming anytime soon...

I'm having a hard time believing the playerbase will be here by time they do something to fix the game breaking glitches...

I have no idea what the big deal is and why there’s constant whining about being unable to find top end gear.  I get how duping affects the CLE but it has yet to affect my enjoyment of the game or ability to kill and loot that gear from other players.  Not to mention, without duping, those items are still rare spawns and the whining will likely continue even if they fix duping because people want it easy.

• Confused 2
  • Beans 1

From what I've heard the next patch will make the stashed gear buried or in tents etc etc not count against the loot economy limit. Just the gear that's beating carried at the time on the players person. So that will help indeed.  

• Like 1

It’s a little ridiculous how easy it is now, the god tents are absolutely everywhere. It makes for good pvp but kinda defeats the point of the game. Last night at 3 valleys there where 200+ car tents full of gear. 20+ people running around trying to get some. It was madness 

6 hours ago, GolemNo9 said:

From what I've heard the next patch will ...

Any source? Any proof?

To me, that does not sound like a solution BI would provide based on what they have envisioned for this game.

8 hours ago, Celeri_Stalk said:

I have no idea what the big deal is and why there’s constant whining about being unable to find top end gear.  I get how duping affects the CLE but it has yet to affect my enjoyment of the game or ability to kill and loot that gear from other players.  Not to mention, without duping, those items are still rare spawns and the whining will likely continue even if they fix duping because people want it easy.

It's not just the "top end" gear.  I am fine not rocking an M4 or AK.  An LAR or SVD at a crash site every now and again would be nice, but I digress.  I am perfectly fine with my SKS and scoped CR-527, but I would be lying if I said I wouldn't mind not finding a Tundra.  I have searched probably the entire map, and have found one...ONE......box of .308, so even if I did find one, can't find ammo for it.  As far as gear, though....it would be nice to find something other than mountain backpacks.  I found a large field pack ONLY after looting a player base, and FINALLY found a tactical vest.  Plate carrier?  Nope.  Butt-pack?  Nu-huh.  Ammo pouches or molle holster?  Zip.  Tents?  Only if I come across them out in the woods (not a biggie.  I've been coming across a lot of them lately)  It just seems that here lately ANY items with the exception of some canned food and seed packs, and maybe your occasional roll of duct tape are almost impossible to find.  Sure, it makes when you DO find it even that more sweet, but to go through two or three big towns to find just one sewing kit?  Come on, man.  Bottom line is....duping NEEDS to be addressed and fixed, or I have a feeling that the days of high pop servers will be a thing of the past.

@ImpulZAny word on an upcoming fix for this issue with tents? Same can be done with the butt pack too. Or a rough time line on a duplication fix? I haven't seen an assault rifle spawn in over two months except for two LAR's a day after they dropped before the were duped out of crash sites, I appreciate the devs hard work but I paid for a hardcore survival game. DayZ certainly isn't that right now.

Edited by TheYetiBum

36 minutes ago, TheYetiBum said:

Any word on an upcoming fix for this issue with tents? Same can be done with the butt pack too. Or a rough time line on a duplication fix? I haven't seen an assault rifle spawn in over two months except for two LAR's a day after they dropped before the were duped out of crash sites

We are aware of those issues and the team is looking into them. Fixes for duping and ghosting are currently undergoing internal testing.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

7 minutes ago, ImpulZ said:

We are aware of those issues and the team is looking into them. Fixes for duping and ghosting are currently undergoing internal testing.

@ImpulZ Thank you for the response .Best news I've had this week, I hope the internal tests are a success & that we can get the fixes before 1.03 drops or as part of the next update whenever that may be. If it's a new variation of the log out timer in conjunction with a character database lock as tried before I hope it works as intended this time, not going to lie I'd love to see every single person, ghosting, server hopping or duplicating get there characters perma locked. Whatever the fixes are I wish the team the best of luck & again thank you for the response.

Edited by TheYetiBum
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, Anyeurysm said:

Apparently dupers have figured out how to stack tents loaded with gear inside of other tents/containers... 

And the next patch is not coming anytime soon...

I'm having a hard time believing the playerbase will be here by time they do something to fix the game breaking glitches...

We live in a fun time now. I love to empty these tents. Anyone who cries about the lack of guns just come to the beach and get them. but do not dare to linger there because we are wielding there, PVP fighters.

Edited by FakeBritvin

21 minutes ago, FearFokkol said:

I noticed that there are some "test" servers in the server list 🙂

I hope it's for something good.

46 minutes ago, FakeBritvin said:

We live in a fun time now. I love to empty these tents. Anyone who cries about the lack of guns just come to the beach and get them. but do not dare to linger there because we are wielding there, PVP fighters.

"PVP Fighters" let me guess, you kill fresh spawns for shits and giggles?

Edited by Tino81
Grammar edit

25 minutes ago, Tino81 said:

"PVP Fighters" let me guess, you kill fresh spawns for shits and giggles?

there are a few places on the coast where all the PVP lovers are. There is no difference in whom to shoot, because 90% of those who go to kill are sitting there. duo, squads, 6 people in a team. just shoot or die

On 6/11/2019 at 6:23 AM, ImpulZ said:

What about meatballing?

15 minutes ago, Xnosferatu89x said:

What about meatballing?

Woah careful you might be asking too much of them. 

2 minutes ago, Flyingpapaya said:

Woah careful you might be asking too much of them. 

I cannot stand any kind of cheater but meatballs really make my blood boil.

Ive had a few of them tell me its a "feature."

Sign in to follow this