Nick Moro

Apart from the duplication stuff is this game worth getting on the xbox at the moment?

On 5/24/2019 at 5:56 AM, Nick Moro said:

I know there is hate going on about the duplication stuff. But I've been thinking of buying this game for a while and just wondering if it's worth it as it's on sale 30% off right now.

Buy it IF they give us character locked servers and fix duping/meatballing.

If they don't, you won't be able to enjoy this game at all, bc BI is letting dupers kill this game for everyone else without any form of penalty.

• Beans 1

53 minutes ago, Prestige-f357f3e9cca79592 said:

I cannot believe you say it is good on xbox. It is nothing compared to pc. The game is buggy as fuck on PC and XBOX. Both version are broken in ways. 30 fps is NOT running GREAT. I would blow my brains out playing at 30 fps. I cant believe people are saying xbox version is better than pc...This is fuckin crazy. And yes, I do know what im talking about. I run a modded server and have 500+ hours in SA and over 8k in the arma series.

I didn't say it was better on console. I didn't say it was bug free and I didn't say it always ran smoothly. Don't put words in people's mouths. 

But I am still enjoying this game and must of the time it runs fine. Yes, there are currently issues in big cities. But I played for six hours last night avoiding the larger cities and managed fine. I would like to see optimisation and fixes for the big issues currently in game. What I don't understand is how someone who has apparently been through the trials and tribulations of the Arma mod and SA on pc coming into an xbox forum and telling us we shouldn't be playing it because the game is working properly yet! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 5/24/2019 at 5:00 PM, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Well you can completely ignore this guys opinion as he clearly hasn't played it on xbox. Not entirely sure why he's even commenting as he has no clue what he's talking about. 

Game runs great, yes there are bugs. But still an amazing game. Not entirely sure why buying a pc is good advice from a guy that's just said its broken on pc. 

lol the game runs great 😂😂😂😂😂 that’s funny as hell. What game are you playing because it sure as hell ain’t dayz.

• Beans 2

1 hour ago, Jackel said:

lol the game runs great 😂😂😂😂😂 that’s funny as hell. What game are you playing because it sure as hell ain’t dayz.

Yup, playing DayZ. Big cities can be laggy, but otherwise yeah, having fun. What game you playing big fella? 

Edited by DayzDayzFanboy

9 hours ago, Jackel said:

On 5/26/2019 at 3:35 AM, DayzDayzFanboy said:

I played for six hours last night avoiding the larger cities and managed fine.

😂😆😆

But hey, it's a "great" game. As long as you avoid some of the map.

Edited by Esmy

42 minutes ago, Esmy said:

😂😆😆

But hey, it's a "great" game. As long as you avoid some of the map.

Yeah, nobody is denying there are some issues at the moment but it's still playable. You know its quite a big map right? Have you moved away from the coast yet? There are a lot of places to go and things to do that don't involve pvp in cherno. I get that you hate the game in its current state. That's fine. Express yourself, good boy. 

Is a great game but needs a serious fix regarding the duping.

The dupers have ruinned the loot economy so badly none of the good loot is spawning.

Not just high end guns but the likes of tents  backpacks and storage items.

This is forcing non duping players to go to coastal dupe hotspots to loot instead of inland to gear by killing dupers.

This changes the games meta to play like a really hardcore version of pubg rather than dayz

I've had loads of fun with this game but the community needs solid fixes for this really quickly 

Edited by awalsh47
  • Like 3
  • Beans 1

22 minutes ago, awalsh47 said:

Is a great game but needs a serious fix regarding the duping.

The dupers have ruinned the loot economy so badly none of the good loot is spawning.

Not just high end guns but the likes of tents  backpacks and storage items.

This is forcing non duping players to go to coastal dupe hotspots to loot instead of inland to gear by killing dupers.

This changes the games meta to play like a really hardcore version of pubg rather than dayz

I've had loads of fun with this game but the community needs solid fixes for this really quickly 

And people still defend this game and BI. It's mind blowing.

I tried telling people it's not just weapons that have been fucked. Do they listen? Nope. They're confident BI will "eventually" fix this game.

@Nick Moro

So, detractors aside, the real question is, how are you enjoying the game so far Nick?

Is it what you expected, or are you surprised by anything you didn’t know about?

Having to avoid cities to play the game means it's broken. There is another game based out of Canada in development. Once released I'll probably delete dayz.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Flyingpapaya said:

Having to avoid cities

very true if you're after as flawless as possible experience performance wise.

Buy it. Totally worth it and it's what plants crave!

Duping has gone crazy over the weekend. There's flash mobs of "God tents" appearing all over the coast filled with top tier loot. 

Game is now simply hardcore pubg

Edited by awalsh47

On 5/24/2019 at 6:13 PM, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Exactly, the longer you live and the more gear you have, the more cautious you become. This can also be your downfall sometimes too though. Sometimes you just need to get in, balls out. Watch TheRunningManZ, he's not a kill on sight player, but he runs towards the sound of gunfire, not away! 

Love his videos, I have learnt a lot from him!

16 hours ago, awalsh47 said:

Duping has gone crazy over the weekend. There's flash mobs of "God tents" appearing all over the coast filled with top tier loot. 

Game is now simply hardcore pubg

Yep they are everywhere but nothing will be done about it. Why would BI want to fix it? If they fixed the duping they will probably lose half of their player base. I do find it hilarious though BI has been lazy with the fixes now these duper’s with their god tents are making them look like fools.

the next update all that I want to see in the patch notes is.

Duping has been fixed.

i don’t want to see new guns or cars just fix the one main thing that is destroying the game that we all paid for!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/24/2019 at 12:00 AM, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Well you can completely ignore this guys opinion as he clearly hasn't played it on xbox. Not entirely sure why he's even commenting as he has no clue what he's talking about. 

Game runs great, yes there are bugs. But still an amazing game. Not entirely sure why buying a pc is good advice from a guy that's just said its broken on pc. 

Wait.. game runs great ? you get no lock ups?  when 5 ppl run into a building and start shooting full auto what happens on your screen?   when you run through the middle of elektro what happens on your screen? Are you super elite god mode, is everything rendered already and audio does not lag behind ? your footsteps don't chase you in fast forward?  buildings don't pop out of nowhere?    Even running an SSD and hardwiring xbox to router these issues are still a real thing ... Haave you even gone to birdbox on 4434 ? go hang out there for awhile and let me know how your game runs .  I play on xbox everyday currenlty over 40 days played .. game is worth it and fun as hell if its what you're into .. but be aware THE LAG IS REAL MY GUY 

• Like 1

On 6/8/2019 at 10:44 AM, Flyingpapaya said:

Having to avoid cities to play the game means it's broken. There is another game based out of Canada in development. Once released I'll probably delete dayz.

what game is that? 

18 minutes ago, survivorist said:

Wait.. game runs great ? you get no lock ups?  when 5 ppl run into a building and start shooting full auto what happens on your screen?   when you run through the middle of elektro what happens on your screen? Are you super elite god mode, is everything rendered already and audio does not lag behind ? your footsteps don't chase you in fast forward?  buildings don't pop out of nowhere?    Even running an SSD and hardwiring xbox to router these issues are still a real thing ... Haave you even gone to birdbox on 4434 ? go hang out there for awhile and let me know how your game runs .  I play on xbox everyday currenlty over 40 days played .. game is worth it and fun as hell if its what you're into .. but be aware THE LAG IS REAL MY GUY 

You're new to the forums, so obviously you haven't been following threads. You've selected a snippet of discussion and regurgitated it for your own pleasure. I'm not 'your guy'. Maybe try reading a broader cross section of discussions before jumping on the troll train. 

4 hours ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

You're new to the forums, so obviously you haven't been following threads. You've selected a snippet of discussion and regurgitated it for your own pleasure. I'm not 'your guy'. Maybe try reading a broader cross section of discussions before jumping on the troll train. 

You literally said the game runs great and I just answered you . Just like jackal said . Game runs great?? waht game are you playing because it is not DAYZ .  Just becuase I choose not to talk doesn't mean I haven't been reading the forums for a long while with no account made.  I am no troll I am speaking all truth. Don't get it twisted either "My guy" is just an expression. You For sure are no friend of mine or anyone I would even associate with with an attitude like that. Bet you don't talk to people like that in real life, if you do you must get punched in the face alot. You are right though I have selected a snippet (your comment) and regurgitated the lies you spoke of and then twisted it into the truth of how much day IS a lagfest. I have over 40 days played on xbox alone so I will not listen to your lies of the game runs great. Sorry my guy 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, survivorist said:

You literally said the game runs great and I just answered you . Just like jackal said . Game runs great?? waht game are you playing because it is not DAYZ .  Just becuase I choose not to talk doesn't mean I haven't been reading the forums for a long while with no account made.  I am no troll I am speaking all truth. Don't get it twisted either "My guy" is just an expression. You For sure are no friend of mine or anyone I would even associate with with an attitude like that. Bet you don't talk to people like that in real life, if you do you must get punched in the face alot. You are right though I have selected a snippet (your comment) and regurgitated the lies you spoke of and then twisted it into the truth of how much day IS a lagfest. I have over 40 days played on xbox alone so I will not listen to your lies of the game runs great. Sorry my guy 

And of you'd taken the time to read other posts you would see I have acknowledged issues with the game. I accept the issues and work around then until they are fixed. As I've already stated, I tend to either avoid cities because of the lag or enter them with extreme caution. I'm curious why you've picked up an old thread from before the update to start picking apart. Try and keep it current and relevant or it's just a waste of time. No need to be so aggressive either, take a chill pill love. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

And of you'd taken the time to read other posts you would see I have acknowledged issues with the game. I accept the issues and work around then until they are fixed. As I've already stated, I tend to either avoid cities because of the lag or enter them with extreme caution. I'm curious why you've picked up an old thread from before the update to start picking apart. Try and keep it current and relevant or it's just a waste of time. No need to be so aggressive either, take a chill pill love. 

you say old thread but it was like 5 from the top so still current in my eyes.. Ok so you stated elsewhere there are problems with the game .. But then you came on this thread and outright lied to this man that asked about the game . Maybe state those lag issues here?  Whatever man I can see you just want to argue, you have said nothing on the point of this thread you are just trying to attack me for speaking truths. before or after update not much has changed. Also I don't need a chill pill as I am chill. Maybe re read these few posts. Just because I stated if you talk to people like how you responded to me that I think you either don't do that or get punched alot is not me being hostile at all that's my opinion. You end this one with love but you tell me im a troll in the last msg again I have only stated truths.. You need to sit and re evaluate how you act online maybe ? You can say whatever you want I don't really have the time to argue with a true troll online.  calls me a troll but states the game runs great to a freshie. this guys got jokes

• Sad 1

On 6/29/2019 at 11:37 PM, DayzDayzFanboy said:

ABUSIVE BEHAVIOUR REMOVED BY MODERATOR

You are some kind of BI guardians? Wtf? You accept the issues and work around them..? Are you real? This game is in work for 5 years and it still not working properly on PC! Insted of it, they release console versions, which are only for make more money.. Xbox wait for update for 2 months.. And still nothing. 

They releasing hot fixes, which makes more bugs than repaired ones.. And instead of survival aspects, we get more cars (not working properly) and more guns.. I will not be surprised if helicopter arrives earlier than advanced medication, or hunting.. 

Duping is still a problem, it's ruined game experience.. And we need to wait a months for some some solutions and I don't even know if it's work properly! 

1 hour ago, TheDrifT3r_Cz said:

Jezus Christ, give this men a cancer, or idk.. 

You are some kind of BI guardians? Wtf? You accept the issues and work around them..? Are you real? This game is in work for 5 years and it still not working properly on PC! Insted of it, they release console versions, which are only for make more money.. Xbox wait for update for 2 months.. And still nothing. 

They releasing hot fixes, which makes more bugs than repaired ones.. And instead of survival aspects, we get more cars (not working properly) and more guns.. I will not be surprised if helicopter arrives earlier than advanced medication, or hunting.. 

Duping is still a problem, it's ruined game experience.. And we need to wait a months for some some solutions and I don't even know if it's work properly! 

Cancer? Gee, you're a nice guy. Well, yes, I am aware of the issues, I wish they were fixed, but I play the game regardless and still enjoy it. And for that you wish cancer on me? I know forums can be toxic playgrounds for people like you, but that's pretty low. I guess maybe you shouldn't be playing the game if it causes that much venom to drip from your mouth. 

Edited by DayzDayzFanboy