Nick Moro

Apart from the duplication stuff is this game worth getting on the xbox at the moment?

7 hours ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Cancer? Gee, you're a nice guy. Well, yes, I am aware of the issues, I wish they were fixed, but I play the game regardless and still enjoy it. And for that you wish cancer on me? I know forums can be toxic playgrounds for people like you, but that's pretty low. I guess maybe you shouldn't be playing the game if it causes that much venom to drip from your mouth. 

No point in trying to reason with unreasonable people.

They’ll bitch and complain yet fire up DayZ in the same thought process as they know, issues aside, that DayZ is the best survival experience on console.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Nayte said:

No point in trying to reason with unreasonable people.

They’ll bitch and complain yet fire up DayZ in the same thought process as they know, issues aside, that DayZ is the best survival experience on console.

Terraria&Minecraft: aRe wE A JoKE tO yOU ? 😁

DayZ has such a unique experience that no other DayZ inspired game was like DayZ was since years now, but at the same time its a great thing.

Why tho ?

Nobody want a clone of a game, but most other devs tried to build their game with their own visions anyway with their own focus etc ( like scum with pvp airfield focus, or rust with base building and base raiding focus )

A big problem and saviour can be mods 4 a game. In terms of DayZ its both a thing ( like 4 most games ), because a lot don't understand that devs create their games and visions ( of course, that can also be a problem ), but mods can take heavily impact on ppl opinions about the base game aka vanilla > "why does it take so long to implement this or this... Modders does that way more efficient than you"

Modder doesn't need to implement animations that fit perfectly, or dont have to implement vehicle physics. They dont really have to deal with copyright laws etc and "only" need to fix their code, if issues appear.

Pls don't misunderstandd me ( or anyone else ). I know first hand that modding can be extremely hard and time consuming.

Edited by xhardcorefishx
Correction

El juego no es recomendable en el estado en el que se encuentra, le peor experiencia dayz, la 0.63 estaba mucho mejor, más fluido, no habían objetos duplicados, el lag era menor... Una pena como la comunidad rompe el juego... Muy triste

I had a few friends buy the game just recently, they all demanded their money back. The lag spikes are what we might see in an early ALPHA game, its extremely rude to ask $80 AUD for a game that runs this terribly, however, I suspect it only runs so bad because of the duplicated loot filling up the servers. Whenever I get anywhere near a building, let alone a cluster of them I drop to single fps, total freezes and it's just a mess. Its not a good reflection of the game, I bet those mates that played and want their money back are slamming the game to all their mates, turning potential players off the game for good..

Bugs or not, its still been my main-game since it came out for Xbox - so I can't complain about the price, it seems more then fair to me for the amount of time I've spent and the fun I've had.

I bet most of the people complaining about the state of the game and says the strangest things about it still boots it up the second they have half an hour to spare. 🙂

Why else would they take the time to vent to random people online if they weren't feeling it for the game.

Criticism is good, I would just love some more constructive criticism here and there. 🙂

• Like 2

It's still my first go-to game too. I've waited years for it and expected bugs. I'm not saying that I don't want the bugs fixing before I get mugged on a dark alley, but I still get a lot of pleasure from the game with all its current faults. 

• Like 2

Not really. It has been a very fun game for me and my buddies to play at times. However, typically its more aggravating than not. It's still very broken. I still keep it cause I have hope that it will become great. Unfortunately right now you have a slim to none chance of finding a gun better than a shot gun or break barrel rifle. Maybe an occasional mp5 that doesnt help much either

I usually play with alot of other vets and we prefer a more realistic and milsim type of game. Dayz offered that for a while but now it just got dumb with the loot issue and bugs. 

People blame duping but the issue is that they made guns more rare in general and kids also rush after a server wipe and bury all the guns they find before anyone else has a chance to get some. Duping only part of the issue.