Man Parts 241

BI, wipe the game when you fix duping.

It makes sense, right?

Until then, I'll be on coast AKA playing something else. Waiting...

• Like 2
  • Beans 2

Agree 100%.

I too will be playing something else in the meantime, beginning this tuesday 16th...bring on the hooooooooorde!! 

8 hours ago, bent.toe said:

Agree 100%.

I too will be playing something else in the meantime, beginning this tuesday 16th...bring on the hooooooooorde!! 

What happens on the 16th?

29 minutes ago, xKJCxDaRkMaN said:

What happens on the 16th?

Even more zombies!! 

WAR.... what is it good for... 

Edited by bent.toe
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, bent.toe said:

Even more zombies!! 

WAR.... what is it good for... 

got to admit it looks interesting, Im going to wait though before I make a decision. See what the reviews are like after launch

• Like 1

1 hour ago, aux7 said:

got to admit it looks interesting, Im going to wait though before I make a decision. See what the reviews are like after launch

It looks dreadful

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, aux7 said:

Yeah, i'm guessing 7/10 avarage in reviews. Great price tag though, below $40.

I think it will be a fun co-op shooter much like L4D series. Pick up n play a couple of hours here and there. 

12 hours ago, xKJCxDaRkMaN said:

Yea its a L4D clone but more zomboz from what i heard.

500+ on screen at the same time....! 

Yikes! 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Sterlyng Shane-kyler Roehrig said:

Pls no, theres gotta be a way to just wipe the dupes right?

Stashes, barrels, vehicles, and characters need to go. I'm fine with them saving bases tho.

Bars

The more I think about it the more I come to agree with locking characters to one server.The argument for not doing it is because you can’t play with friends on other servers but surely if your friends are on another sever then you just start again on the beach on that server.All my friends play on the same server as me anyways as do most others I expect.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mr squizzer said:

The more I think about it the more I come to agree with locking characters to one server.The argument for not doing it is because you can’t play with friends on other servers but surely if your friends are on another sever then you just start again on the beach on that server.All my friends play on the same server as me anyways as do most others I expect.

I just think as long as there is an option for locked or open then that's fine.

12 minutes ago, Mr squizzer said:

I Agree. 

14 hours ago, Mr squizzer said:

See idk about this, i have my base and stashes on a server thats basically always dead but play on high pop

21 hours ago, Man Parts 241 said:

Stashes, barrels, vehicles, and characters need to go. I'm fine with them saving bases tho.

Bars

Ad long as they dont take away the m4 that i finally got after a gruelling 2 weeks of gameplay time, because of all the duping i really dont wanna lose it because ill never find another damn m4

2 minutes ago, Sterlyng Shane-kyler Roehrig said:

Ad long as they dont take away the m4 that i finally got after a gruelling 2 weeks of gameplay time, because of all the duping i really dont wanna lose it because ill never find another damn m4

If they fix duping u won't have to worry about it. They'll be plenty.

2 hours ago, Sterlyng Shane-kyler Roehrig said:

See idk about this, i have my base and stashes on a server thats basically always dead but play on high pop

So, you stash all your loot on a sparse or empty server so nobody can find it and steal it?  Not exactly cheating, but it DEFINITELY not playing fair **cough** SERVER HOPPER **cough**

• Haha 2