ImpulZ

Xbox Feedback Round - January 2019

Gives us the option to adjust the graphics in the game for better framerate performance. I feel like regular Xbox players have an advantage over the Xbox x players due to the framedrop that Xbox x players receive.

• Confused 1

Gives us the option to spawn around the map not just the east coast , this makes the east coast the main center of attention of the map. Heading more into the west of the map requires more supplies which can easily be taken from bandits that are camping the fresh spawns aka the east coast.

Edited by jangomez1998
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, MatrixHolder777 said:

On Xbox when playing on an account, lets say if you switch to a second account later that wants to play separately or start their own new character, it will use the first accounts character

Click "Y" on the main menu, and click the account your playing , that should update the character.

Hoping mouse and keyboard will be coming soon. But other than that the only thing i can say is add some of the gun/attachments we have missing like the winchester and aku ect. 

3 hours ago, Lil cannible said:

Hoping mouse and keyboard will be coming soon. But other than that the only thing i can say is add some of the gun/attachments we have missing like the winchester and aku ect. 

Screw the mouse and keyboard. If you want that go play pc. Its a complete waste.

• Thanks 1

First off, thanks for the game, she may be a daimond in the rough, but it's still a friggin' daimond. 

Everyone knows persistence is a current issue. Thanks for the continued push to find a solution. 

Things I know are bugged:

The stand up barriers that you fill with dirt will dissappear every server reset, sometimes only few hours after placed or upon crash. 

Where are all the guns at!?!?

Clipping issues when getting into the back seat of cars has clipped the head off my character model.

Audio will get choppy while in the vicinity of multiple barrels but only using one (extreme lag too)

While prone, pressing a + b + back on movement stick will lunge you up and back, and also occasionally glitch out the inventory and hot bar making them Unaccessible .

also possibly related to that I've had several instances of having a item in my hand trying to use said item but every time I hit action I'm firing off rounds out of a gun, or swinging a knife (doesn't show on my screen that I have a gun or a knife, also hear no gunshot audio either), was still able to do harm to my team with bullets, and here's the kicker... when I corrected the issue and pulled out my gun I still had a full mag, no bullets were actually taken from mag. 

While carrying large items characters limbs become deformed and stretched. 

Now the things I would like to see improved on:

I would like to see the temperature to have more of an effect than what we have now, make clothing and gear weight more stress on the character. And also cause sickness if not properly dressed. Requiring less gear /weight on the coast wich should be way hotter, and also more geared up the more north and west/cold you get. 

Zombies are more of an annoyance than a threat. Easy to avoid. And in my opinion should be more of a threat than people that k.o.s. would also make it more viable to team up with someone than to just k.o.s. 

Would like to see player test server's that contain the experimental updates first with a secondary character, only because I feel people that are playing in them will be more focused and vocal on the experimental features, and will be easier to pinpoint more bugs within them in less time, *i.e. : base building, cars, new guns, gear, ect.*

More craftable weapons :)

Compound bow and crossbow...

More polishing and bring us up to speed with 1.0 :) 

Edited by Amarrus

6 hours ago, That one dayz player said:

Screw the mouse and keyboard. If you want that go play pc. Its a complete waste.

what's wrong with you? what did he do to you?

Personnaly I would like to see a fix for combo-locks so we can at least lock our bases, until that's done there is no point in base building. I would also like to see base walls receive a buff making it such a chore to break into someones base (but not impossible). It would also be a good idea to lock characters to servers to stop ghosting and the burying of supplies in quieter servers. Would be nice to see the "occasional" rainy day making it important to stay dry (raincoats or find shelter) which would also make some players take the time to sit and cook etc till the rain holds off (learning other aspects of the game instead of just killing). Snares for rabbits & chickens would be great too, even fishing. 

Edited by Kerry Williams
added fishing

The night vision scope just makes everything appear as though it were daytime rather than making it look like "night vision" like the PC version does. 

BUG/DEFECT MAYBE? OR WOULD LIKE.

car acceleration is not quick and realisticlike real life. Could make accelerate more quickly.

CAR GOING UP ELEVATION

when going up hill if it's either on road or off-road in 4x4 Ada, it bogs out to really slow speeds and 80% doesn't make it up. As for it being a 4x4 and off-road, it should have no problem going up hills whether it's pavement, dirt road, or off-road. Other than that, I love the game, it's amazing.??

First this game is incredible because who would of thought this would have even came to Xbox. Then good job on fixing what you have so far. Alright so I’m not a noob to this game. I have about 40 days logged or you could think of it has almost 1000 hours. I want the best for this game but it is so toxic. Here is why; the duplication glitch because of the timer of 15 seconds when you leave a server can set you back if the individual presses exit now. If you made it to where everyone had to wait and there was no exit now that would fix it. That is the biggest problem because people can just duplicate then never leave the coast ever again and just kill fresh spawns all day. If this was not a thing the game would actually be taken back into the zombie survival game y’all are designing. If you can’t fix the duplication just make private servers where the characters are locked into that one specific server. Then the blast radius is crazy on the land mine. Goes through walls vertically and horizontally. But to check I’m not messing you can look up FLYING FOSSA, FLYING FOSSA69, and FLYING FOSSA21. Also if you really have any questions you can email me. Will not provide because you have it in my account info. But yes over 80% if not more than that that is the number of people that duplicate. Thank you for your support and time to try to fix what you can. 

I wish that the night is longer.

And when you are about to log in you see if night or day in server.

inventory. If i have 16 pcs  5,56 and 9 pcs 5,56 bullets on pc you can stack them to 25. but for us it take 2 slot instead of 1 slot. solution is if you can hold in your hand and press B to combine to one stack of bullets:

18 hours ago, MatrixHolder777 said:

On Xbox when playing on an account, lets say if you switch to a second account later that wants to play separately or start their own new character, it will use the first accounts character

You have to logout the other accout first them you can use the secont account. that works for me

Can we PLEASE have an inventory management rework. It would be GREAT if we could manage our inventory just like the PC version. A lot of console games use a thumb stick controlled cursor when managing inventory (COD Blackout on console, No Mans Sky on console) and I like it. Some people may not, but I do. The biggest reason I took a DayZ Xbox hiatus is because of how many excruciating hours/minutes that I had to waste just to organize my inventory or do simple tasks within the inventory screen. Thank you. Please respond :)

19 hours ago, jangomez1998 said:

Gives us the option to adjust the graphics in the game for better framerate performance. I feel like regular Xbox players have an advantage over the Xbox x players due to the framedrop that Xbox x players receive.

My team mate plays on an og xbox and I can assure you, he is at no advantage. I play on an X and never have a problem with building rendering.  Nor are my frames worse than his. 

On 1/20/2019 at 12:06 AM, KapuGod said:

Not saying for it to be mandatory maybe have an option to turn it off and on in settings cuz honestly who would it hurt if only you chose to turn it on to see your friends? Then again I see where you’re coming from and if they implemented a system like this they might make it mandatory for everyone and I don’t want that 

My point is......friendly fire is a real-world issue, as it should be in DayZ.  I ALMOST killed a friend because he changed his headgear and he didn't relay that little tidbit of otherwise crucial information to me.

• Beans 1

7 hours ago, nikoor said:

what's wrong with you? what did he do to you?

What's wrong with him is he doesn't like cheaters. If you're one of the people clamoring on about m&k, chances are you already own a set up and use it in other games to gain an advantage.

I'm aware that they will split the servers, but I'm sure only say around 10% of the community will play on m&k,  so be prepared to have a small selection of high pop servers to choose from. 

It would be nice if we could carry two guns on our backs instead of having the other slot only for a melee weapon. I would prefer to have two rifles. 

• Thanks 1

On 18/01/2019 at 6:31 PM, dandre1331 said:

Sometimes when I go into 1st person I can’t go back to 3rd person.

That's because you're in a hardcore server ya noob!

I have caught the cold many times on the game and not been able to cure it . I’ve read up the best ways to cure it and tried them but it never goes. It always gives away my position and ruins the game for me. 

I’ve noticed after killing someone the body’s de-spawn after a few minutes and only there hand held item is on the floor . Which is a big problem because you don’t have time to scout around for other enemy’s in the area before looting . 
-Also the car when crashed despawns after a few minutes with all the items in it too which is frustrating

I have 10+ days playing time on this game and love this game but these problems ruin it for me . I feel that these are the biggest issues with the game right now . Thank you for all the work you are doing and hope these are fixed soon 

Was walking through lumber mill with my character who had been alive for a few weeks now (fully geared with everything I needed for a base) just for my FPS to drop significantly, when it stopped I was helplessly blacked out with zombies attacking me :-/. Had to set the controller down for a few days 

Well I found probably the biggest issue in the game it isnt just me aswell. Your base does not save atleast for more then 24 hours in RL all your loot or barrels disappear regardless of where your base is I know for a fact I wasnt raided and I lost over 20 hours and the best guns and loot on top of that all fences, watchtowers and stashes magically disappear no matter where they are. I love this game but that is a major disappointment please fix this issue.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bandito6000 said:

What's wrong with him is he doesn't like cheaters.

uhm say again?