ImpulZ

Xbox Feedback Round - January 2019

1. When aiming and pushing LB to view through scope, pushing LB a second time does not zoom out of the scope to view iron sight.

2. Please make it so ur character is restricted to the server it was created on- stops server hopping. 

3. Please boost the tent spawn rate, looked for 2 weeks now and not found one.

4. Please add a view to see durability of a car and not just parts for the car like door etc.

There is two bugs with duck tape and other sewing kits they disipear on the first use and if you restrain yourself and unrestrain yourself with duck tape the percentage of the role resets

2 minutes ago, Naphin said:

There is two bugs with duck tape and other sewing kits they disipear on the first use and if you restrain yourself and unrestrain yourself with duck tape the percentage of the role resets

How are you using the duct tape? I think there's a bug that causes that if you use the duct tape while it's on the ground. But it should be OK if you use it from your inventory. 

• Thanks 1

with the inventory you can make it more like pc and move a curser with the left stick like the mouse and have like a or right and left trigger to be like the left and right mouse click

It would also be cool if the iron sights on guns where like how they used to be bc it looks a lot better like in .62 with the zoom In on the sights and you could get rid of the iron sights under the optic because they are pretty much useless and it’s a waist of a button

It would be nice to make guns more unique spawning with dif attachments and more optics stocks and hand guards also the yellow in the middle of the ACOG scope is to thick and makes it difficult to take out targets headglitching windows past 3 to 4 hundred meters because the ridicul covers the target completely 

• Like 1

I would also like to see suppressors actually getting ruined and breaking bc the use of suppressors are op right now some duck tape and water bottle and your gun is now ten times deadlier please fix that ik it’s ether temporary or a bug so yea

Things that also need to be tweaked is the placements of tents, barrels and other things such as walls. Tent placement is awful. Theres many flat open spots that dont work and tent placement is very limited. Hard to build a base when one tiny object will block a whole tent from being place. Same goes for walls. When building a wall, one leaf from a branch or something will block the wall from being built, which shouldnt be the case

Been watching this game get better and better but there are still some issues that I'm not seeing on the known issues list.

#1. There are some emotes that if done while your weapon is in your hand your weapon will disappear from your inventory.

#2. Sewing kits and duct tape and leather repair kits disappearing from inventory after only one usage, sometimes not even repairing your item.

#3. Loading of magazines and eating, / other actions have ridiculously loud audio. Not sure if I need to send you guys an actual audio clip of me loading an AR-15 but I can tell you right now it's not even nearly as loud as the game portrays. On a side note this is supposed to be a survival game and every action that your character has to do makes way more noise than it would in a real situation.

#4. Being punched paralyzes your character in place making it to where you cannot run or aim your weapon. In other words you can quite literally run up to a fully geared character and punch them until they are knocked out and they can't do anything about it.

#5. Real suppressors damage far too quickly, let's be honest a real suppressor can survive thousands and thousands of rounds unless you overheat the poor thing. Side note, I do agree that they should damage over time but not nearly as quickly as they do. Side note, I do like that you can repair them with a weapons cleaning kit.

#6. Items are still somehow disappearing from inventory at random. Haven't quite pinpointed what is causing it. Don't really want it to happen again especially when it's a primary firearm.

#7. Sickness seems to be incurable at the moment. My whole Squad got sick and remain sick even after all the medicines were taken. Not sure if this is a bug but it's rather annoying walking around sneezing and coughing every 10 seconds, which in itself is unrealistic. Muffle it with your sleeve damn you! 

#8. Can opener damage is WAY TO FAST. I own a 5 dollar can opener and its just now falling apart after probably a thousand cans it's opened... 

#9. Equipped rifles are sometimes floating away from player character, very odd lookin, fixed by putting gun away then taking it back out. 

#10. Scope render times are HORRENDOUS!, this could very easily get you killed in time of need. 

#11. When players spawn in they can see EVERYTHING! This needs attention asap! Nothing like being able to see players locations while you spawn into the map. Cheep and dirty plain and simple.. 

#12. Weapon sway, where do I start here?! I have been a firearm enthusiast my whole life, grew up with guns, was a firearms instructor and all I can say is WTF over? Why is the weapon sway sooooo bad? Unrealistic and uncalled for. 

#13. When players spawning in/around the area the server lags. I don't want hints of my arrival and don't want hints of someone else's either. 

#14. Some houses /buildings audio is misplaced, for example, doors opening sound like they are somewhere else in the building. 

#15. Zombies are now triggered through certain solid objects ie, fences. Also zombies are running inside buildings and glitching onto rooftops. Harmless but not right. 

#16. Why can zombies Vault 7 foot fencing like athletes and I can't even Vault over something 3 feet high? 

If you can think of more to add that aren't on the known issues list please do so in the comments. Thanks survivors. Good luck out there. 

Edited by Jake Blake
  • Like 1

Put this list together I've my experiences and clan member experiences hope this helps

January 2019:

Emote wheel doesnt work at all for me. It shows the 4 options but will not go into the sub-options for one of the four. So I cant kill myself to get a better spawn gotta run and find a zombie or cliff.

I'd love to see a point where pc and xbox are on the same update cycle so we could cross play with pc players. With the xbox version having keyboard and mouse support coming soon I dont think the skill gap would be to crazy. 

Game optimization(obvious)

Being able to use local chat while in a xbox party

Ui and inventory optimization

Placeholder pic for sharpening stone, 9v battery, and 7.62(mosin)

Some items that are in your hand will not switch with items in inventory(ie hatchet) have to hover over hands and put it back in inventory.

Suppressors dont break of the gun when ruined. Also, once it breaks to the person shooting it will still sound silenced but to everyone else its loud. 

Drag and drop mechanic smoothed out and combining stacks smoothed out. For stacks maybe just tap a button that combines like items.

Making tents stay on server. Sometimes randomly tents you've placed will de-spawn itself.

Maybe lower the mosin a little when you carry it on your back. So it doesnt look like a 6 foot antenna. 

Still some problems with putting a new mag in a gun. Happens randomly when trying to change mags. It will put the mag up but not bring a new one out to chamber.

Cars need some work. While driving it's very jerky. Also, to keep the car from going so fast that stuff wont load in. Weve found out if you stay in 2nd and below 80kmhr you wont lag out and a barrier wont magically spawn in front of you.

Night cycle should be extended in length, but I feel like it is way to dark. I feel it should be a little bit brighter. Not to make it easy but for realism that island would have no ambient light therefore nothing to drown out the light from the stars and the moon. Or even maybe the first 2 minutes it's dark but after that "your eyes adjust" and you can see better.

I feel like food and water are draining near perfect now the only thing that could change is food drain a little bit slower.

The sickness mechanism needs work or maybe a better explanation. When someone in our camp gets sick no medicines help and the only thing we can do is shoot them and make them walk back to camp from spawn. (The coughing, sneezing and avoiding people gets annoying)

The town of polana has a constant echo. You can run on the street stop and still here running on the street. Only town I've noticed it in. My clan has dubbed it the "Echo Town."

A lean out left and right mechanic needs to be added. Maybe it could be done the same way as siege on xbox. LT down sight then LS click to clean left RS click to lean right.

And if I could personally have one wish list thing into the game it would be the arma 3 map Altis.

Appreciate the work you guys do bohemia interactive is my favorite dev company. To me arma 3 is one of the top 3 best games ever created, and I feel like dayz could be in that same group. Have a good day. God bless.

Edited by Iamstealthh
Forgot some things

I'm having trouble connecting to a server. I'll be in the server for a few moments and I'll get a no message received for 10sec and I'll get kick from the server.

I'm playing on Xbox one.

Edited by The Lag Issues
Forgot

3 hours ago, Iamstealthh said:

I'd love to see a point where pc and xbox are on the same update cycle so we could cross play with pc players. With the xbox version having keyboard and mouse support coming soon I dont think the skill gap would be to crazy. 

Why does anybody support keyboard and mouse on Xbox or any console for that matter? Why is this even being considered? Seriously keyboard and mouse is way o p compared to controller. Why the hell would I want to go against PC players when they still have cheats and hacks in this game and then add the fact that there on keyboard and mouse? That's a big no for me.

Edited by Jake Blake

Alrighty i hope im not late to the party buut! 

1. We Need Private Servers

another thing we all could agree with is a strict weapon update and clothing update.

Clothing seems to clip through other items such as if your wearing a gasmask with a red berete it clips through the red berete causing a little white bubble on top of your berete. Also hair clipping through balaclavas and gasmasks. 

Clothing to add: other variant to the gasmask, more bandanas/other colors. 

Weapons to add: the wonderful and amazing SKS, the magnum or known to many as the "Swagnum" revolver, the AUG, Winchester, (i know we might never get this next one but its worth a shot), the awesome and loud bereta 50cal, RPK, sawed off shotgun/ double barrel, The Oh so pretty Glock, the FAL, etc 

Attachments to said weapons: flashlight attachments for the m4,aug,and FAL along with attachable bayonets. Also maybe a red dot sight would be nice? A foregrip for tactical purposes and maybe spray paint and options to combine duct tape with the ghillie wrap to wrap the ghillie wrap around the weapon instead of it being stiff while on your back. Also some other items such as an angled grip etc. (EDIT: maybe just maybe. The LVOA assault rifle. Would be fantastic. This is also some pointers from the community of X1RP on discord! We need private servers desperately!) Thank you and have a wonderful day! (Edit edit: this is a small roadmap for 2019 i think yall need to add to the list :) ))

Entire Ducktape;sewing kit; weapon cleaning kit; being used in a single use rather than giving multiple uses 

The game does currently have some connectivity issues, i do sometimes lose connection and lag out or even freez back to home screen, not only me but my friends too sometimes. 

hair does show thorugh some pieces of head gear

very laggy while looting a dead person

Devs i found a few more bugs 1 with flashlight u cant zoom while holding it up it turns off and the 9v battery idk how it happend but when i was tryin to put it in a scope that was in my hand i hit equip and it went to my night vision scope in my backpack and another thing is when i have a clip full or clips in my vest bag exct and try to reload my gun it will no load the clip in nmw until i go i. Inv combine one with gun then i can swap and load with y ...n pleaseeee make the inventory n vicinty like pubg and b able to move and work things while moving !!!

4 hours ago, Jake Blake said:

Why does anybody support keyboard and mouse on Xbox or any console for that matter? Why is this even being considered?

not "anybody's" idea , Jake :

<< At Xbox, we’re committed to bringing gamers more choice in what they play, who they play with and how they play. We’re also equally committed to providing developers with the best platform to create and deliver the best gaming experience on Xbox. Today we’re announcing a new way to play games on Xbox: we’re enabling mouse and keyboard support on Xbox One for select Xbox Insiders in the coming weeks. >>
-  Jason Ronald, Director of Program Management for Xbox Platform - September 25, 2018

DayZ is on the list
https://www.pcworld.com/article/3284348/gaming/report-microsoft-razer-push-to-bring-mouse-and-keyboard-support-to-xbox.html

complain to Microsoft

Edited by pilgrim*

When killing people the body or some loot dissappear or go underground.

When looting bodies the stability of the game goes to poop.

Hit registration through windows is broken and hit registration on body is broken too, when head shot ruins the other players bag and clothes.

The game itself is OK the idea is addicting but aspects of fully geared players sitting in a city waiting for fresh spawns to kill is ridiculous and a problem that will ruin the game for alot of new players. Also if the barrels could be buried that would be great, or maybe locked with the combo lock. Oh btw there's an esp hack floating around for xbox that needs to be dealt with just saying.

Edited by Kngskrew
Emoji doesn't work

Btw yesterday the consumption rate on all 6 servers I went to was really high.

Everytime I had to repair it would use the whole sewing kit or duct tape the water and food was going down pretty fast too.

The moving items is still a bit clunky/finicky.

3 hours ago, Seattles Ninja said:

Spawn loot in apartment's and House's

Apartments could certainly do with some loot but not sure what you mean about houses. They normally have loot in them.