ImpulZ

Stable Update 1.0.150192

Hi Dudes .. 

awesome work ...

where can i see which files are updated ?

Mfg Burschi

56 minutes ago, Burschie said:

Hi Dudes .. 

awesome work ...

where can i see which files are updated ?

Mfg Burschi

Windows Explorer should be able to sort your files through the Date-attributes. To list all files in subfolders of a folder, simply enter * into the Explorer Search box.

(In Windows 10 atm there is a stupid bug which resets your Explorer view-mode, so you have to change it every time you search a folder)

Edited by vitdom

"Fixed: An issue with vehicle disappearing/flying away upon exiting it/changing seats"

Thank god!!!
My friends are still laughing about my bad luck :D

Things are improved with this update, so big thanks on that. Still waiting on persistence fix though before I play long periods again with friends.

Edited by kozzy420
  • Beans 1

Vehicles still seem to be having problems when the server is lagging.

Yesterday I got in my truck at dawn (server time) and went to pickup my friends. Everything was fine until late in the day cycle, the server filled up and the car became un-drivable. Tires hopping, vehicle shaking/rolling, extremely random throttle response. I know the server was full at this point because I re-logged and was placed in a queue.

I waited until night time as I knew players would begin leaving the server, and sure enough, the vehicle became more "stable" as night wore on and the server pop dwindled.

Hope this helps.

20 hours ago, kozzy420 said:

Things are improved with this update, so big thanks on that. Still waiting on persistence fix though before I play long periods again with friends.

I have had several cars, 2 tents and a barrel all last over 2 weeks now on the official servers.

On 17.01.2019 at 8:53 PM, Survivor1431 said:

Infected still lag and get stuck on fences in high-full pop official servers with this patch update for me.

I see this bug in 100 person server 212.92.101.154

Edited by remastyi

4 hours ago, remastyi said:

I see this bug in 100 person server 212.92.101.154

If it's on a 100 person server it's not a bug as DayZ servers aren't intended to have over 60 players.

• Haha 1

Y'all really need to fix the core mechanics of the game, which are still currently broken: Base Building (no point in doing.. at all ..), vehicles are still trash (lets be honest), and you cant keep these maps persistent and you're in 1.0?

Shaking my head ... '1.0'

11 hours ago, DenverDeCoY1 said:

I have had several cars, 2 tents and a barrel all last over 2 weeks now on the official servers.

Yet others like myself have had barrels and tents disappear at random on many different servers for no given reason ,  vehicles do it less now so that’s good but if they get damaged they disappear at random sometimes... 

Point is , we’re at the 1.0 stage - having peristence broken in any way is a huge no-no and should legit be top priority to fix . If it’s an issue that can’t be figured out in a timely manner then why did we push through beta so fast when this exact glitch was created right around the time of the rushed beta / alpha tail end ? 

I get it ; they are working on the fix and that’s great , but dayz devs have a track record of being perfectionists and taking a lot longer than what seems to be needed .. So I have fear we will see 1.0 plagued for months with the same persistence issue when in a better reality we would have still been In beta right now figuring these bugs out the right way at the best time possible for it , not after (1.0).

6 hours ago, MaxwellHouse69420 said:

Yet others like myself have had barrels and tents disappear at random on many different servers for no given reason ,  vehicles do it less now so that’s good but if they get damaged they disappear at random sometimes...

Could your persistence issues have anything to do with what server you are playing on? I only play on official "US" servers.

In my experience vehicles despawn fairly quickly after being heavily damaged to the point they are smoking and show a red icon when looking at them.

On 17/01/2019 at 3:36 PM, robotstar said:

Anyone having issues picking items up after this update? Reports on our server say that nobody can pick items up with F. Well, you can, but it appears the hit box has been shrunk so small that you can hardly see it now.

i can confirm this i was having this problem lastnight on serveral servers and after 5 years of dayz and they have broken persistance and cannot fix it just says to me they cannot be bothered with the game anymore they have coded in alot of bugs the dam dev coded in the apple bug a guy found this in the files and pointed it out to him ans he just denied it all LOL so my guess is they may of coded more bugs in just to gain more time to make more money sounds stupid but its actuall true

2 hours ago, mrwolv said:

my guess is they may of coded more bugs in just to gain more time to make more money sounds stupid but its actuall true

they also faked the moon landings in BI studios, everyone knows this 

xxp

• Haha 6

With this stable update I noticed on two occasions that when relogging on a different server my character has a roll back. First time I spawned back on a road that I walked on 5 minutes ago and I lost the gear that I looted in a tavern. Second time I got killed, quit the game and then logged back in a few days later. Till my surprise my character was alive as he was in an area that I visited prior to my demise.

• Confused 1

17 hours ago, LordBlackwolf said:

If it's on a 100 person server it's not a bug as DayZ servers aren't intended to have over 60 players.

It happens on 60 player official servers too

5 hours ago, mrwolv said:

i can confirm this i was having this problem lastnight on serveral servers and after 5 years of dayz and they have broken persistance and cannot fix it just says to me they cannot be bothered with the game anymore they have coded in alot of bugs the dam dev coded in the apple bug a guy found this in the files and pointed it out to him ans he just denied it all LOL so my guess is they may of coded more bugs in just to gain more time to make more money sounds stupid but its actuall true

I never knew that bugs could be coded into games, programs, etc. That is GENIUS! Now we all know why so many AAA games ship broken and buggy that it's because the developers coded in bugs to piss off their player base while they rake in money! Who knew????

On 1/18/2019 at 9:39 AM, DenverDeCoY1 said:

It was like this for me and my friends to, for 5 weeks in beta and 1.0 until last week. We had a base in beta with tons of tents, barrels, HUGE base built, a vehicle,etc...  Same thing when 1.0 hit, even bigger base, 2 vehicles, 6 tents, 14+ barrels. They all finally just dissapeared last week, 5minutes after I checked on it, huge base with over 50 walls and 2 gates, tons of tents,etc.. all gone. We tried again this week on 2 different servers and within 1-2 days stuff GONE a few minutes after we last check. Heck one of the servers we joined this week, we had up 15 fences and 6 barrels, they all dissapeared after we took a 10 minute break to get some snacks.

We would also make sure to interact with our base and tents and vehicles,etc.. atleast every other day. Thought persistence was good or that we had just been having good luck but as I said, the last week + has been a horror show. Most of my mates have stopped playing now as they don't want to lose a huge base once again do to a bug. It is a problem, weither you have experienced it not, I have learned this, and eventually it will come to bite you in the butt. We played on Official servers.

Edited by kozzy420

1 hour ago, kozzy420 said:

It was like this for me and my friends to, for 5 weeks in beta and 1.0 until last week. We had a base in beta with tons of tents, barrels, HUGE base built, a vehicle,etc...  Same thing when 1.0 hit, even bigger base, 2 vehicles, 6 tents, 14+ barrels. They all finally just dissapeared last week, 5minutes after I checked on it, huge base with over 50 walls and 2 gates, tons of tents,etc.. all gone. We tried again this week on 2 different servers and within 1-2 days stuff GONE a few minutes after we last check. Heck one of the servers we joined this week, we had up 15 fences and 6 barrels, they all dissapeared after we took a 10 minute break to get some snacks.

We would also make sure to interact with our base and tents and vehicles,etc.. atleast every other day. Thought persistence was good or that we had just been having good luck but as I said, the last week + has been a horror show. Most of my mates have stopped playing now as they don't want to lose a huge base once again do to a bug. It is a problem, weither you have experienced it not, I have learned this, and eventually it will come to bite you in the butt. We played on Official servers.

Yeah unfortunately my main server deleted my tent and barrel last night, oh well. All 4 of my cars on this server remained so they seem more stable.

21 hours ago, LordBlackwolf said:

in 60 players servers had this bug too

Vehicles bugging everytime u leave them in uneven terrain? Losing gear when you change the servers too quick? Bases that can be raided easily by just server hoping? 

Server crashes fixed? Today UK non-experimental servers are crashing multiple times almost every 30-40 minutes. 

It seems to me that people just don't talk about these things anymore. They just take it as it is saying "it's so difficult to develop a game this big". I wouldnt even dare to release a game with these major glitches and ask 40 euros for that. I was so exited when it was free, bought 2 copies for me and my friend. Later bought another copy for full price for another friend. Now we can't even play and lose 2 hours of gameplay everyday bc of the bugs (rollbacks, losing cars bc suddenly they start to jump like lowriders etc.). We're really going mad. I admire people with patience and understanding for these developers though. I might not be right but now i see that they won't ever finish the game because at this point it's not worth it financially for them. Too many peeps lost hope and there's still tons of stuff that needs to be done.

Yes i signed up today just to write this hate bc after reading these useless worthless patch notes i went to toilet instantly cuz if that's what you've been fixing then i really doubt that u even play your game at all. You owe me a pizza. Čus.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Lendjr said:

You owe me a pizza. Čus.

You pay 40 euros for pizza?  Damn.

48 minutes ago, drgullen said:

You pay 40 euros for pizza?  Damn.

Perhaps they use golden cheese for them.

5 hours ago, Lendjr said:

It seems to me that people just don't talk about these things anymore.

You must be looking in the wrong place, then. These things are all over DayZ subreddit. Especially the killer cars. I wouldn't bother with official servers, though. Go private.

• Beans 1