ImpulZ

DayZ Stable Update 1.0

Congratulations guys! 

Did I underand correctly, do server owners need to wipe the entire database with 1.0 release? 

sxRiJLH.jpg

"Don't worry. They will fix it!" It's only a game. Let's hope the coders are not too drunk yet. :)

I had originally planned to go to Bohemian Hall beer garden (oldest in NYC) and celebrate with Czech food for the release of 1.0.

After all this time, considering the road myself and the most dedicated players have gone down to try to support DayZ SA, I hardly feel cause to celebrate the issuance of an arbitrary number like 1.0.

1.0 should be when I tell my brother and former roommate to install/reinstall the game and join myself and my friends to learn and enjoy DayZ.

Instead it marks a day when my long time friends are disheartened (and not playing), and the state of the game is no where near how it should be if I were to recommend it to ANYONE.

Good luck with future fixes and implementations. I'll keep watching as long as you keep working.

Enjoy your holiday break.

• Like 3
  • Beans 2

1 minute ago, Seitan said:

EOe1jCM.jpg

What's that? Window to heaven?

its a box

Yes, but why it's on my 1.0 release. At the sky where the sun should be. Never had that before.

The Fix works!  Thank you. Go to sleep. I hope players come back.

• Beans 3

Have "Kicked: Character locked in database" after suicide on a community server. First life character on official servers still seems to work, however.

EDIT: Server restart corrected this issue.

Edited by Rammit (DayZ)

30 minutes ago, HankRearden said:

GG GUYS!!!!!!

I hope you party hard tonight, even if the day was stressfull :)

Boi you know they gonna get black out drunk and start calling each other “boo”....

the most pivotal moment in their party will be when The Lion King ends and everyone’s eyes are filled with tears and they abruptly realize that they need to be at work in a few hours ....

And to preemptively answer your question , Yes , i’ve been to lion king cry parties before .

Edited by MaxwellHouse69420
  • Beans 1

okei...now game runs quite smoothy.
few lag spikes and infected was laggy...
but still....devs...when we have to cook our meats?

How about that Linux support though, game used to work great offline. Only problem is Battle Eye, I mean you already have VAC?

First of all. Very good Job !. Server runs very stable.

First out Pitching Large Tents are impossible unless you have a perfect flat area. That needs to be more less sensitive. This was pretty much flat. I tried everywhere but to no avail until I fund an even more flatter place then it worked almost.

https://imgur.com/a/tforc8k

Second, breaking into a base , smashing a wall takes minutes, so that must be a lot more time consuming to do since building takes hours but ruining it takes minutes.  Why not make walls invulnerable and to break into a door

you need like a sledgehammer and crowbar (like DayZ Mod) and make it a very little % chance meanwhile items are wearing down.

Else I don't have any complains :)

• Beans 3

Hello,

I'm voting an error

Vehicle sounds are not heard after a new update.

from stable 90FPS drop down to 16~22 
good job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111

jebać was i wasza gre

• Confused 1

Gonna get on the stable update tonight with the bois .... hopefully it’s STABLE (pun) and hopefully Dean Long Rocket Hall placed a helicopter at the Dolina police station for me ;)))))

Edited by MaxwellHouse69420

My first impression is pretty good. Have to play more of course, but seems like 1.0 is positive. Some issues here and there, most obvious was some unresponsive zombies lik in vid above.

I see many people complain abot fps, I wonder whats the issue. My fps and not only fps, but performance is good. It was 10/10 for me for first hour, then few network lags occured, and I also had few tearing cases. No stuttering at all.

Edited by Mantasisg