bearjew1101

Jesus there are some snakes in this game

I knew what I was undertaking when I bought this game , but fuck me DayZ doesn’t half bring out the Judas in people. Some seriously sad fuckers out there as well . 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

i know it might get hard to trust ppl but whatever you do, do not become one of those KOS guys who don't care about anyone else but them self. keep trusting people and soon you will be able to tell by the tone of their voice whether or not you should trust them. and those that you should trust might become one of your best gaming buddys.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, modis002 said:

i know it might get hard to trust ppl but whatever you do, do not become one of those KOS guys who don't care about anyone else but them self. keep trusting people and soon you will be able to tell by the tone of their voice whether or not you should trust them. and those that you should trust might become one of your best gaming buddys.

.. but there's no downside to cannibalism right now

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, bearjew1101 said:

I knew what I was undertaking when I bought this game , but fuck me DayZ doesn’t half bring out the Judas in people. Some seriously sad fuckers out there as well . 

I'm with you bud, I've got your back. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Its kill or be killed. I dont care i just want your stuff. Survival of the fittest. The game isnt a day care chat room where you hug out your problems.

• Thanks 1

It's cool, bearjew. Now we know better. Just another day in Day Z. We'll weed em out. I got weed killer for anyone and everyone. I'm headed home to see wtf is going on at base. I'm in full blown KoS mode. Party up or be a potential meal.

• Haha 4

dayz is one of he rarest places to find the rarest of people. thats the beauty of it though. play it how you like. if that involves being a complete dick then so be it.

Yeah, KOS sucks. But that's life.

I just had an encounter at far north central military base. I watched 2 guys buzzing around for a lil while going from tent to tent and after awhile they left. I let a couple of mins pass then I went in for myself, ran afoul of some zombies and had to pop 2 with my suppressed mp5. 

A couple of mins pass and as I'm creeping out of one of the barracks,  someone opens up on me with a suppressed weapon, they hit me once and I dipped into a conex to bandage up.

I hear them outside searching for me.

I train my AK at the one door and the door behind me opens! I whip around and hose this fucker down with the AK, he hit me multiple times and as I'm bleeding out with weapon drawn his buddy comes around the corner and finished me off!

I'm just glad I took one of the bastards with me!

Sigh... back to the coast.

• Like 1
  • Beans 2

57 minutes ago, Anyeurysm said:

Yeah, KOS sucks. But that's life.

I just had an encounter at far north central military base. I watched 2 guys buzzing around for a lil while going from tent to tent and after awhile they left. I let a couple of mins pass then I went in for myself, ran afoul of some zombies and had to pop 2 with my suppressed mp5. 

A couple of mins pass and as I'm creeping out of one of the barracks,  someone opens up on me with a suppressed weapon, they hit me once and I dipped into a conex to bandage up.

I hear them outside searching for me.

I train my AK at the one door and the door behind me opens! I whip around and hose this fucker down with the AK, he hit me multiple times and as I'm bleeding out with weapon drawn his buddy comes around the corner and finished me off!

I'm just glad I took one of the bastards with me!

Sigh... back to the coast.

i stay in electro most of my life beause i know it wont be long before im back on that coast

• Sad 1

17 hours ago, Michael Steele said:

Aye don't let the fckrs get to you. KOS not the way remember you told me that, just let folk earn trust. 

Aye , but as a wise man once said .... don’t get mad .... get even ;) 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Prvt_pilezz said:

Lol you had to play a game learn most people are snakes 

Dunno what kind of pond life you might habituate with .... but nearly all of my mates are good guys . The odd ones maybe a direct descendant of Judas but apart from that they’re generally good dudes 

3 hours ago, bearjew1101 said:

Aye , but as a wise man once said .... don’t get mad .... get even ;) 

(.. I'm wondering) - how do you get even with someone who just ate you ? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Michael Steele said:

Too late you already got mad? and not even 

2 hours ago, Michael Steele said:

Too late you already got mad? and not even 

I beg to differ mr Steele . :) I’m as calm as a Hindu cow . And more than happy in light of recent events ..... which also reminds me .... I’m sure I was gunna post something else , but for the life of me I can’t seem to remember what ???? Funny old world .... but alas I’m sure it will come to me . Anyway I digress , best of luck with the move mate ;)

1 hour ago, Tyler Tee H C said:

Whats happened fella ???

I’ll party ya tomorrow bud , you’ll laugh your tits off mate .... comedy gold pal . 

2 hours ago, pilgrim* said:

(.. I'm wondering) - how do you get even with someone who just ate you ? 

Give them the shits dude ....... 

• Haha 1
  • Beans 1

50 minutes ago, bearjew1101 said:

I beg to differ mr Steele . :) I’m as calm as a Hindu cow . And more than happy in light of recent events ..... which also reminds me .... I’m sure I was gunna post something else , but for the life of me I can’t seem to remember what ???? Funny old world .... but alas I’m sure it will come to me . Anyway I digress , best of luck with the move mate ;)

Post away old chap. I'm still laughing at you thinking I had any part in that base. My part in it was all one way enjoyment, topped off with this thread. Ask away, you shall have it confirmed, I assure dear chum. 

46 minutes ago, Michael Steele said:

Post away old chap. I'm still laughing at you thinking I had any part in that base. My part in it was all one way enjoyment, topped off with this thread. Ask away, you shall have it confirmed, I assure dear chum. 

Well I’m glad I made u laugh good sir. Then I guess everyone’s happy . I know me and the crew most definitely are. Take care ;)

Edited by bearjew1101

I think that character locked servers would cut down on a lot of the backstabbing that goes on. If you were always playing with the same 60 people you'd think twice before betraying your friends and you might stop and talk to someone when you saw them instead of just shooting because you don't know or trust them. With more people and groups of people talking you could actually form reputations on a server 

• Like 1

On 09/12/2018 at 6:46 PM, bearjew1101 said:

Dunno what kind of pond life you might habituate with .... but nearly all of my mates are good guys . The odd ones maybe a direct descendant of Judas but apart from that they’re generally good dudes 

Not talking about friends obviously you flid. Take it unless a person is your friend you dont interact with anyone dumbass

Edited by Max Planck

Well I was referring to a friend you Complete and utter crotch goblin . You have assumed I wasn’t . Who’s the dumbass ? Maybe if your sentence structure was coherent and concise we might not get ourselves into this situation. I’m the meantime please feel free to take your face for a shit .

Kind regards 

your surrogate father 

Edited by Max Planck