ImpulZ

Xbox Update 18/09/2018

I've just got up for my night shift; havent been able to play as of yet after todays update... 

SO

Has anyone got any relevant feedback to it any of the said path notes all work correctly? Instead of people having hissy fits and salt over the resets, IT WAS ALWAYS GOING TO HAPPEN.

(Although, If people get locked in the DB again - thes3 resets CAN't become a regular 'easy fix' to free up characters as the majority of players AREN'T DB Locked!)

• Like 1

Gun reloading is still extremely buggy can't reload a gun when it's empty at all I've had to drop 2 different IJ70s because I empty the clip and the gun won't reload

Jeez, so many people are getting angry at a character wipe...... These things happen. It's not a finished game. Did you think you were gonna live forever with your character? You will die, you will get reset during testing, you will experience bugs. It literally tells you before you buy it, so why act like a bitch when it happens?

I quite enjoy the grind of looting and slowly gearing up. Those parts can be the most fun. Some people get too attached to their characters

• Like 3

6 hours ago, CarlTheGooner said:

I'm curious to know what them giving a warning would achieve? How would that help anything? You then say, and I quote, "fix this heap of shit". Do you realise your just told them to do what you're getting angry at them for doing? Lol you need a mars bar mate.

It would help players know not to be running around like twats for hours on end even day or 2 before they wipe the characters and how is it fixed they done like 4 things in this patch there's like a 1000 more things that need fixed and I prefer Snickers so shove your mars bar up your arse...mate!

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, magiknesquikQc said:

DHow the VoIP work now theres no detail about it !?!????

Down on dpad opens mike whilst pushed, double tap to open continuously and double tap again to close same as before update but now they've fixed it so you can switch to game chat from party chat & back with out having to reset game to do so

2 hours ago, Dajenpool said:

Gun reloading is still extremely buggy can't reload a gun when it's empty at all I've had to drop 2 different IJ70s because I empty the clip and the gun won't reload

Do you have a spare full mag to reload with? Because if not you need to remove mag and combine with ammo in inventory then hold RT to reload then press y again once guns back in hands to reload mag. Games hardcore so doesn't auto reload bullets. Gotta have a spare mag to reload on the fly. Hope this helps 

3 hours ago, Dajenpool said:

- Hold your gun / pistol

- Navigate to to your spare magazine

- Click B to combine.

If it doesn't work (bug):

- Hold your gun / pistol

- Navigate to your EMPTY magazine inside the weapon

- Hold Y to throw away

- Navigate to your spare mag

- Click B to combine.

(Don't forget to collect the empty mag)

* Putting the mag inside the weapon with micromanagement will not work in case #2. You will have to try again until its loaded. Maybe it's a lag thing.

Edited by Tarkules

But u guys know that of course u still have to press "switch to gamechat" in the xbox party menu?  Then either hold or double tab down on the dpad. VoIP fix dosent mean u just hold down dpad  an talk while u still in a party

23 minutes ago, Neophyter said:

But u guys know that of course u still have to press "switch to gamechat" in the xbox party menu?  Then either hold or double tab down on the dpad. VoIP fix dosent mean u just hold down dpad  an talk while u still in a party

I did not 

People are getting so butt hurt of the absolute dumbest things, so what if ur character gets wiped? Its a game, they are trying to make the game better for everyone so people will have better experiences with the game. On the main menu it state “this game is a work in progress” it’s not great but atleast its playable Jesus so much hate ?

• Beans 1

1 hour ago, Neophyter said:

Actually that is exactly it.

The VOiP is supposed to work in a party as well, meaning while in party chat, you can press down dpad and communicate.

I think it is mainly an xbox thing not BI thing. But still get out your party then and use game chat like you're supposed to lololol.

I'm gonna test tomorrow with my friend, and see if it works

4 hours ago, Lee Macauley said:

It would help players know not to be running around like twats for hours on end even day or 2 before they wipe the characters and how is it fixed they done like 4 things in this patch there's like a 1000 more things that need fixed and I prefer Snickers so shove your mars bar up your arse...mate!

Well basically, youre better off to stop playing now and come back once its full release or after a few more months of development. 

Either way, if you run around like a twat, as you put it, whether its for an hour or 5 minutes, you're still going to lose progress. Just how it is rn as a game preview. Put up or shut up is the way about it.

12 hours ago, dynodunk69 said:

only see 2 right now... is that it. 2 servers? or are they being updated still.... Surly you're not gonna limit everyone to high pop servers? I think some of us prefer low pop to try out and practice stuff. please add back the servers or I'll wait for update servers. 

thanks

Im sure they are only updating the otheres, this is so we can at least still play whilst they update

2 hours ago, Bombarding said:

Actually that is exactly it.

The VOiP is supposed to work in a party as well, meaning while in party chat, you can press down dpad and communicate.

I think it is mainly an xbox thing not BI thing. But still get out your party then and use game chat like you're supposed to lololol.

I'm gonna test tomorrow with my friend, and see if it works

Are u sure? Cause it didnt work for me before and now it does in the way ive written before.  An to be honest, i cant realy see it will ever work the way it should. because i dont think xbox let it happen that u can switch ingame between voice an gamechat just by holding one button

Edited by Neophyter

8 hours ago, Lee Macauley said:

You need to get your blood pressure checked, no need to be hostile, it won't achieve anything.

9 hours ago, H3x fenrir said:

Guns are still a little buggy can confirm also voip doesn’t work

Voip definItely works, I've spoken to several people after update in person  and on radio, I even was in party chat and switched to game chat and it worked so dunno why you think it doesn't work. You gotta press down & hold on the dpad to open mike or double tap down to open permanently like before update.

Lmao @ the character wipe whiners.

You read the disclaimer. Haha

Get over it. Wipes are going to happen at this stage.

Maybe go back to playing COD?