Sign in to follow this  
Baty Alquawen

Stable Update 0.62.143640

Hello!

We added some Christmas stuff today. :)

Enjoy your holidays in Chernarus!

UPDATE: 

We want to apologize for the delayed update. We had an issue with the central economy but it should be ok now. Christmas gifts should start spawning in 24 hours. Let me know when you find any christmas gift, please.

UPDATE2: 

Currently, everything works fine on Experimental servers and you can find Christmas boxes with rare loot, beards and Santa's hats there.

We are still having some issues on Stable servers with the central economy, you will not be able to find any Christmas boxes there at the moment, but guys are working on it.

Fix will be ready on Monday for QA tests, gifts will be on the Stable branch on Tuesday or Wednesday. Sorry for complication.

tkziWX9.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Beans 6

Is that Santa Peter in the screenshot? :)

1 hour ago, lakefall said:

Nice but where are the servers then?

1 hour ago, kawazoo9 said:

Yes,Where are the servers?gone to the north pole???

kghpgx.jpg

• Beans 2

3 hours ago, Baty Alquawen said:

Hello!

We added some Christmas stuff today. :)

reindeer hunting?

• Haha 1

We want to apologize for the delayed update. We had an issue with the central economy but it should be ok now. Christmas gifts should start spawning in 24 hours. Let me know when you find any christmas gift, please.

• Like 1
  • Beans 2

2 minutes ago, Baty Alquawen said:

I was going to say... I've been to two trees now and haven't found any presents :(

8 minutes ago, Red_Ensign said:

reindeer hunting?

^^ ... dont shot Santa's reindeer, he shots back.

santa-claus-und-rentier-rudolph.jpg

14 minutes ago, Tatanko said:

I was going to say... I've been to two trees now and haven't found any presents :(

All the presents I found in experimental were scattered around and spawned where loot usually spawn, and NOT under the trees.

Take note these screenshots are from EXPERIMENTAL branch.

2m500p0.jpg

33pdd83.jpg

There's a very good chance the gifts will spawn the same way, and will be scattered around the map.

On a side note, cars seem to spawn them very often. ;)

2j5qu9.jpg

I will post back when I've found some on stable branch. Cya fellas!

• Like 2
  • Beans 1

Whoever had the idea for these boxes, give the person a hug and some xmas cake!

This has bumped my gas back up to play DayZ, I've played a lil bit in Experimental, found some boxes with really good stuff and now I have a good reason to go and scavenge the world instead of just going straight to military areas to fight for loot.

Now is time for my stashed VSS to shine, it is now manageable to use and upkeep. Thanks devs, I really wish these boxes get ported in a form of supply boxes with more mixed up loot then the actual gift boxes when xmas ends, this will for sure make geared people go to random spots around the map creating fun and unexpected encounters and skirmishes.

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

@Baty Alquawen Are the Santa Hat and Beard included in the patch as well or just the Gift Boxes? Either way, thank you for including these awesome presents into one of the last minor updates of 2017 for Stable Branch servers. I hope you and the rest of the DayZ Development Team and everyone else at Bohemia Interactive have an awesome Štědrý den, a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!!

24 minutes ago, StayGold said:

@Baty Alquawen Are the Santa Hat and Beard included in the patch as well or just the Gift Boxes? Either way, thank you for including these awesome presents into one of the last minor updates of 2017 for Stable Branch servers. I hope you and the rest of the DayZ Development Team and everyone else at Bohemia Interactive have an awesome Štědrý den, a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!!

She stated that it is just the Christmas boxes.

20 minutes ago, Sellax said:

There are no gifts on stable private servers!

"Christmas gifts should start spawning in 24 hours" - Baty Alquawen

Check tomorrow December 15th for the presents.

8 minutes ago, odin_lowe said:

"Christmas gifts should start spawning in 24 hours" - Baty Alquawen

Check tomorrow December 15th for the presents.

By what time? I have now time 12/15/2017 0:20

9 minutes ago, Sellax said:

By what time? I have now time 12/15/2017 0:20

If you read the initial post, on top of this very page, and check out the time it was posted, you have your answer right there...

green_mtn_grandbob was kind enough to make the math for you.

1 hour ago, Ze-Krush said:

She stated that it is just the Christmas boxes.

Actually, I can confirm that the Santa hat is in experimental, and can be found in gifts. Keep an eye out for the beard!  ;)

5m0ioj.jpg

whhl1.jpg

35i6ob5.jpg

• Beans 1

I have some info for you about the situation on Stable servers.

Currently, everything works fine on Experimental servers and you can find Christmas boxes with rare loot, beards and Santa's hats there.

We are still having some issues on Stable servers with the central economy, you will not be able to find any Christmas boxes there at the moment, but guys are working on it and I hope it will be resolved today. 

Fix will be ready on Monday for QA tests, gifts will be on the Stable branch on Tuesday or Wednesday. Sorry for complication.

• Beans 2

We found some presents in stable the first day but on a very few quantity of servers. 

Thanks for infos

On 12/14/2017 at 4:34 PM, odin_lowe said:

Actually, I can confirm that the Santa hat is in experimental, and can be found in gifts. Keep an eye out for the beard!  ;)

5m0ioj.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

whhl1.jpg

35i6ob5.jpg

Yeah I saw that the day of posting it. I found a few hats and beards so far.

The presents seem to be working on private shards and experimental, but not the public servers on either official or community . 

Edited by AmazingAussie