Sign in to follow this  
Baty Alquawen

Exp Update 0.61.137302

4 hours ago, IMT said:

This is what I call hardcore hunting (with Emuthreat), still not enough. I'm still aiming for my military tent full of cow steaks.

Will u open a Steakhouse. I would do the delivery-service!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, GaryWalnuts said:

Hunted to the brink of extinction, the DayZ cow has been designated an endangered species since patch 0.61.137302.  It is rumored that a small but ravenous group of Van Halen adoring hunters are primarily responsible for the plummeting bovine populations throughout Chernarus.  Please think of the starving cawadoodys in Dolina!  And don't let those delicious rib eye's go to waste in the next persistence wipe.

I hope you guys collected all the Prairie oyster's? we really need them. Good source of protein.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prairie_oyster

• Like 1

Hello guys. Update today, I am closing this thread.

EDIT: Still unlocked.

• Like 5

Soooooooooo...

How's things?  Has there been a fix for the server crash issues?  You know, the ones that seemed to abruptly start happening on Experimental immediately after that status report was published and mentioned that duping related server crashes were an issue.  Just curious.

Strange coincidence.

We have more fixes for server crashes in a next update. We have been unable to release it yesterday because of some critical issues. We are working on it right now and I hope it will be on EXP branch for testing ASAP.

closeing this thread?

9 minutes ago, Baty Alquawen said:

We have more fixes for server crashes in the next update. We have been unable to release it yesterday because of some critical issues. We are working on it right now and I hope it will be on EXP branch for testing ASAP.

10 minutes ago, koffeekage said:

closeing this thread?

No, EXP servers are still on version 0.61.137302. 

Update from yesterday was canceled.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Baty Alquawen said:

Update from yesterday was canceled.

Can we have some info regarding why it was cancelled? What is the current blocking point?

Thanks in advance

29 minutes ago, EdStaffordZombie said:

Can we have some info regarding why it was cancelled? What is the current blocking point?

Thanks in advance

Problem with connecting to server.

• Like 1