[DGN] Johnny

#DayZ Logic

-warning-

Go into Deer Stand.

Fall out and break legs.

Wonder how that happened.

Inject morphine and get "my legs feel numb" message.

Run around getting ""my feet hurt" message for an hour.

Eventually figure out boots are "ruined"

Spend next 3 hours looking for footwear with blurred eyes and "my feet hurt" message

Don't drink alcohol and operate a DayZ character

• Like 2

Really pumped for some pvp action on a full pop server in hotspots and don't find anyone. You alone on a server with another random dude and you stumble on him in the middle of nowhere.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, DaveB said:

Really pumped for some pvp action on a full pop server in hotspots and don't find anyone. You alone on a server with another random dude and you stumble on him in the middle of nowhere.

Every. Damn. Time.

• Like 2

Whether Doors are open or closed is client side, not server side. Which translates to, the door may be closed on your screen, but could be open on the enemies screen.

Also if you "lock" doors closed, other players may run into those same doors "locked" open.

• Like 1

On 25/02/2016 at 9:16 AM, [DGN] Johnny said:

9. You can trip-wire grenades like the RGO or the M67 (currently bugged, bad idea), but you can't trip-wire flares, flashbangs, or smoke grenades. It'd imagine the coding is pretty plug and play once you've written one full workable system, and the modeling is simple enough, so I kinda find that strange it wasn't all in one batch.

should have the option to fasten one end of your tripwire to a car axle, for instance ?   = standard mafia technique

Edited by pilgrim*

I'd like to be able to tripwire flares - a sort of early detection system at a hospital, grocery store, anywhere really. This would be a god send to any solo survivalist looting a town. Tripwire to a car axle? what is this.. a desync bomb?

Also, to reply to someone on the previous page, when in a cold climate and you sweat to cool off (in your clothes) your clothes soak it up. eventually it contributes to making you colder because it freezes / contributes to lowering your temperature even faster. It's a big worry for anyone doing more than a few hours worth of walking.

I just want shotguns to be useful, a good dose of consistency would be good too (like the knives, etc)

Edited by Arduras
  • Like 1

-there is crashed army helicopters... and they are packed with boots.

actually helicrashes are really just a timesink at the moment.. I hope when the game reaches BETA they will add to the gameplay while making sense. Which means they should be rare but rewarding (always spawn weapons and ammo of some sort)

Edited by Buakaw

You're not dedicated enough to kill yourself with an Ax or Bat, but you sure as hell are dedicated enough to suffocate yourself with some rags.

Binos have considerably less of a scan radius then looking through your optic. (with only moving your head)

Edited by [DGN] Johnny
  • Like 1

Crash a sedan. Loot nearest town for wheels.  Find 4 offroad wheels, 2 single and 1 double truck wheels, 1 double and 2 single bus wheels, ZERO sedan wheels.

• Like 1

plz can you help me???i have a problem with my game Dayz stand alone on my
steam....sorry for my english...my game doesnt run on my steami dont know how
too fix this i'm not hacker or anything like that i dont like it..plz help
me...

Dafuq? ^^

• Like 1

Ductape somehow can sometimes fix the lenses of broken optics. That's some next level Ductape usage right there.

Spot guy running out of house when on a server with only one other familiar person across the map.  Shout that player's name in direct chat.  Check server roster and see THREE players online. Watch as the frightened guy logs out behind a wall. 

This is the only game I've ever played where people will post threads about being lonely and wanting to play with others. But will end the thread by saying things like "No Communities, Clans, or Guilds".

Have you ever just decided to carry a jerrycan full of fuel or water and thought, I'd like to drink this entire canister without second guessing my life choices?

Well now you have.

Log in, still in my bush, binocular the airfield, looks good to go, then I hear footsteps and a dude runs right past me. Initially I bino the shit out of the back of his head, press tab, locate my locked and loaded glock, accidentally click the red cross for hands, crunch the glock (later located in the tree) due to my binos being in its space. Locate and arm my red9, aim and he's out of range and ducking behind the airfield wall. Balls.

In my mind I put it down to "I let him live and resisted the temptation to KOS". #Dayzlogic

• Like 1

Water bottles hold more water than canteens. o.O

Edited by [DGN] Johnny
  • Like 1

Two slot butane canisters become one slot items when you attach a one slot propane cooker. ^.^

Cooking Pots have no water dispersion value and accept most items in the game. Which allows players to fill their canteens/water bottles. Fill the cooking pot. And then put the canteens inside the cooking pot for maximum water storage.

• Like 2

Throwing car port tent while standing on edge of roof, knocks me off build.

• Like 1

Getting hit with a open hand makes you bleed as much as if your jugular was cut by a machete.

You can carry a axe and a rifle on your back, but not two rifles/two axes.

Taking curves too hard in cars make them roll over several times.

Edited by Santa fox