[DGN] Johnny

#DayZ Logic

Only in DayZ would a shadowy espionage clan advertise their recruitment on the same forums the honest clans recruit, while using their In-Game names and a link to their membership base. /facepalm

Edited by [DGN] Johnny

Im surprised no one has mentioned this..

- Cant find what ur looking for...just log out of the world and find another world. At its core, Dayz is a scifi game with multiple dimensions.

Edited by svisketyggeren
  • Like 1

When players ask for realism in DayZ, but would rather eat a bullet then fight that ten hour cholera. lol ^.^ #DayZ Logic

4 minutes ago, [DGN] Johnny said:

When players ask for realism in DayZ, but would rather eat a bullet then fight that ten hour cholera. lol ^.^ #DayZ Logic

A post apocalypse survival scenario with no Diarrhea ??

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, pilgrim* said:

A post apocalypse survival scenario with no Diarrhea ??

Haha. >.< 

It grants you a "smelly" debuff and makes brown spots in your pants if not wet. Also have the fly sounds and animations. /facepalm

Edited by [DGN] Johnny

31 minutes ago, [DGN] Johnny said:

Haha. >.< 

It grants you a "smelly" debuff and makes brown spots in your pants if not wet. Also have the fly sounds and animations. /facepalm

Lol, this makes me think of being at the NWAF and having the ability to track people purely based on smell and fly buzzing sounds. I can see it now...a guy making his best attempt to hide in a tree as you make your way up the airfield and you suddenly get the message "something smells like crap" then you come in the area and your character clenches their nose and you let the flies lead you to them! Brilliant!

On the other hand, Dayz logic:

- picking up your gun can make you slide around on an invisible hover board.

- you can eat over 10 apples and be fine.

- searching for a stone when they are clearly all right there leads to you spending 10mins looking for a stone in a bunch of stones with  no luck.

• Like 5

-Stop looking for what you want, and you'll find it.

It's almost become a proverb in DGN. lol. >.<

• Like 1

[Snipped]

Edited by [DGN] Johnny

On 2/25/2016 at 5:43 AM, [DGN] Johnny said:

((A fun thread to raise eyebrows at DayZ logic.))

1. An Ice Pick is a better tool to farm with than a Hoe.

2. You can carry an empty barrel or Non-Military tent in your hands, but you can't carry an empty backpack.-- YET

3. When you overheat, it causes you to lose water more quickly. This makes sense because you're sweating. However you don't get wet from sweating. Which is one of the largest dangers of getting warm in a cold environment. 

4. Everything to do with the lack of stamina limitations. ( In Development.)

5. You can get in a Hatchback with a Military tent on your back, but you cannot store a military tent in a hatchback.

6. You can fill containers with different liquids. Gas and Water. However you can't check (sniff) containers to figure out what's in them.

Igers3i.jpg

• Like 13

On 3/18/2016 at 6:29 AM, igor-vk said:

One of best new features!

You say that but what use is it if you have a bag on your back?

33 minutes ago, Arduras said:

You say that but what use is it if you have a bag on your back?

Some players like to have multiple backpacks for different things they are doing.  ^.^  I know if I'm PVEing, I'll carry a mountain backpack. PVP might not have a backpack, use an improvised or Tort. Not to mention if you're playing with a buddy, it's always nice to be able to carry over a backpack for them, without too much trouble. ^.^

Edited by [DGN] Johnny

-You don't get wet in ponds or rivers, unless you move in those sources. Sitting or laying will not increase those status effects.

-You don't cool by just taking off your clothing. You'll need to lower your heat rating value and move to cool off.

Edited by [DGN] Johnny
  • Like 1

DayZ Logic: You can farm pumpkins and pick them, but you cannot pick pumpkins you find on the ground. (That spawn normally near the house)

• Like 1

-You get seriously happy when you see little changes like how the raincoat is two slots now instead of four, or that you can now see Compasses in the loot pane.

On 3/20/2016 at 4:29 AM, Alpha_Wolf said:

DayZ Logic: You can farm pumpkins and pick them, but you cannot pick pumpkins you find on the ground. (That spawn normally near the house)

That should be resolved by launch - and is obviously just a low priority bug right now ;)

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, Hicks_206 (DayZ) said:

That should be resolved by launch - and is obviously just a low priority bug right now ;)

DayZ Logic: You search an apple tree, but cant find apples, although you can clearly see them. 

• Like 3

Opening beans with an fireaxe and only managing to spill a relatively small percentage of the content. Which I guess.. if you were starving in such conditions.. you'd just damn well pick up  whatever fell out of the tin, off of the floor.

Edited by [Gen]Adzic
  • Like 2

On 3/22/2016 at 7:55 AM, .freaK said:

DayZ Logic: You search an apple tree, but cant find apples, although you can clearly see them. 

On the other hand, there is no limitation to the apples a tree can provide.

Edited by [DGN] Johnny

Wait... a mountain backpack full of gear having zero impact on your characters movement and stamina not being a feature right now??!?!?  Dafuk!?  Let's all rage at Hicks guys.  There he is!  Let's rage.  Me first.

Dafuk hicks?  Let me carry around a shit ton of loot without any negative impact!!   You momma's boy!

Runs over long wooden stick with sedan, sedan goes up in flames. 

Vest takes up 4 slots, vest holster takes up 4 slots, vest pouches take up like 8 slots, vest with pouches and holster  - 4 slots  

Beating open a can of food with a baton..... just kidding i love that :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sandman94 said:

Runs over long wooden stick with sedan, sedan goes up in flames. 

Vest takes up 4 slots, vest holster takes up 4 slots, vest pouches take up like 8 slots, vest with pouches and holster  - 4 slots  

Beating open a can of food with a baton..... just kidding i love that :D

Found Plate Carrier: Damaged

Found Pouches: Pristine

Found Holster: Pristine

Attach all: All now Damaged. FML.

The Plate Carrier conundrum cracks me up every-time.

Edited by [DGN] Johnny

Another one.

Able to sprint for miles non-stop, can only manage a snail's pace up a hill

Crashing into a sign and every wheel gets shredded like you drove over a spike belt. 

Shooting a person with a single bullet in the chest and every piece of gear gets ruined. 

Edited by Sandman94

3 hours ago, [DGN] Johnny said:

Found Plate Carrier: Damaged

Found Pouches: Pristine

Found Holster: Pristine

Attach all: All now Damaged. FML.

The Plate Carrier conundrum cracks me up every-time.

Or:

Find Gorka Helmet: Damaged 

Find visor: Pristine 

Attach to helmet, everything now pristine! 

• Like 2