Sign in to follow this  
NewPlayer80

Feeding Unconscious Players

Last night I had contact with other players for the first time although I never actually saw them.  I was in a little town on the coast searching for food because my character kept saying he was hungry and then I guess I passed out because the next thing I see is a black screen that says “you are unconscious.”  Then I heard 2 players talking and one of them kept saying “tea bag him tea bag him.”  So I guess they realized I was starving to death because they were trying to feed me tea bags I think to revive me but it didn’t work because next it said “you are dead.”  I am wondering though – how is it possible to feed other players food when they are unconscious?  I am new to this game. Thanks

• Like 9

This is a very good example how a post could be so hilarious and also sad.

• Like 7

Last night I had contact with other players for the first time although I never actually saw them.  I was in a little town on the coast searching for food because my character kept saying he was hungry and then I guess I passed out because the next thing I see is a black screen that says “you are unconscious.”  Then I heard 2 players talking and one of them kept saying “tea bag him tea bag him.”  So I guess they realized I was starving to death because they were trying to feed me tea bags I think to revive me but it didn’t work because next it said “you are dead.”  I am wondering though – how is it possible to feed other players food when they are unconscious?  I am new to this game. Thanks

I see what you did there.

Anyways, if you want to feed someone who is unconscious you have to hold a food item that is ready to eat in your hand, have the crosshair over their body and use the scroll wheel on your mouse to select force feed. I recommend three cans of peaches or beans, or two cans of tactical bacon, and three bottles of water. If you do not have a saline bag then you may have to force feed them 4-5 cans of food and 3-4 bottles of water and wait, because that will set their energized and hydrated to light green, allowing them to start to heal. It is a long and tedious process but trust me they will wake up. I've seen it myself.

• Like 1

God, I laughed so hard when I read "I guess they were trying to feed me teabags". I am still at stitches as I write this. This one has a long way to go...

• Like 1

Either extreme wit or astounding naivete.

Good sir, you should take care of your character, lest you be caught with your pants down like this again...

Great post though.

You must have just gotten teabagged too hard, without proper preparation. Next time, leave a note in your pockets asking to be force fed a pristine banana before anyone teabags you while unconscious. Be safe out there. ; )

They were violating you. Not feeding you. 

They were violating me with tea bags?  That does not seem logical to me.  But in real life you cannot feed an unconscious person food, so this aspect of the game is a little confusing.  Maybe tea bags are not edible in the game?  Oh I see - you mean they were force feeding me food that would kill my character?

Never saw tea bags in game! Does this means we can make tea now. Or coffee?

Wake up

Take mobile in your hands and open DayZ forums

Open this thread first

2016 already saved!

• Like 1

I actually think he's serious...

Is this the long con i've been told about?

Never saw tea bags in game! Does this means we can make tea now. Or coffee?

I've got the tea bags somewhere safe and dry, all i need is you to supply the sugar.

Edited by q.S Sachiel
  • Like 1

I've got the tea bags somewhere safe and dry, all i need is you to supply the sugar.

Sugar will be hard to craft, maybe from dried pumpins and apples...

I'm actually thinking we need teabags in the game now. 

They were violating me with tea bags?  That does not seem logical to me.  

Keep the replies coming! I think what they tried to do is hug you to death and kill you with kindness! These tea-party people are all over the game, you really have to watch out for them! 

• Like 1

Oh so tea bags are not even in the game?  I must have heard them wrong then.  Exactly what they were feeding me is not really what I was posting about though, I was commenting about how in real life you cannot feed someone who is unconscious as you must be awake to chew and swallow, but in the game we can feed people who are unconscious right?

Oh so tea bags are not even in the game?  I must have heard them wrong then.  Exactly what they were feeding me is not really what I was posting about though, I was commenting about how in real life you cannot feed someone who is unconscious as you must be awake to chew and swallow, but in the game we can feed people who are unconscious right?

Yes.

I'd suggest googling "tea bagging in video games" for good measure tho..

Edited by Yazar8

They wanted to tea-bag you, because it's the best way to avoid you choking on food. If you pass out or choke, they can always pull on the string. It's highly realistic. People don't tea-bag enough - many lives could have been saved by tea-bagging! I think National Police are required to carry tea-bags in their inventory at all times in Great Britain. 

• Like 1

Yes.

I'd suggest googling "tea bagging in video games" for good measure tho..

Oh my.  What are the odds the first people I meet are a pair of homosexuals looking for some poor passed out new players avatar so they can use their avatars to perform perverse sexual acts on it.  These slang terms are very new school.  I am an old man compared to the people who play this game I guess.  I am glad my avatar died.  I would not have wanted to meet these homosexual liberals.

• Like 3

Kids these days are too sexually deprived.  All that testosterone and they have no idea what to do with it.  It even flows over in video games.  In my day before HIV came around girls would put out.  Most girls and guys I grew up with had several active partners and everybody was ok with it.  HIV started a sexual de-revolution.  Kids these days are forced to whack it all day in the tool shed.

• Like 1

Sugar will be hard to craft, maybe from dried pumpins [...]

Dried pumpins won't give you nuthin. And they'll make you blind.

Oh my.  What are the odds the first people I meet are a pair of homosexuals looking for some poor passed out new players avatar so they can use their avatars to perform perverse sexual acts on it.  These slang terms are very new school.  I am an old man compared to the people who play this game I guess.  I am glad my avatar died.  I would not have wanted to meet these homosexual liberals.

Good sir, I'd be glad to meet you ingame and play a bit together with you.

In reality, the only form of sugar you could really make would be maple/birch syrups. You could make jams/preserves from other fruits, but they wouldn't really be all that sweet.

While most "maple syrup/sugar" is made from the sap of the "Sugar Maple", other maple types would work as well. Sugar maple just has MUCH more sugar in the sap.

To make "maple sugar", you just keep boiling the syrup until the liquid boils off and the sugar remains

Or, you could make Birch Syrup.

(Warning: utterly hilarious Canadian accent)

Edited by Whyherro123
  • Like 1

Kids these days are too sexually deprived.  All that testosterone and they have no idea what to do with it.  It even flows over in video games.  In my day before HIV came around girls would put out.  Most girls and guys I grew up with had several active partners and everybody was ok with it.  HIV started a sexual de-revolution.  Kids these days are forced to whack it all day in the tool shed.

wvqh5.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Maker

I guess if you woke up whilst they were teabagging you and you chewed and swallowed the scream, I reckon, Would be heard from Cherno all the way up to the NWAF.