TedZ

DayZ is peaceful

Hey people.

So been playing for about a week, seen the game being played on Twitch and really liked the look of it.

So how do I play, well I'm a lone scout at the moment, have been eaten, bandit buggered and sniped. I keep low and check all my corners before making my moves. If I do spot people I wait till they pass but that is not to say I don't want to say hello. I would like to to play with other people but my gaming time is mostly late evenings due to family. Message me if you want to join in, I know where most stuff is now and can get kitted up pretty quick if I do die. Am playing on the latest update which means you need the experimental tab selected in Steam to play with me.

Ah, why hello there world of Day Z.  The Beans for Bane foundation is now open now accepting donation...of beans.  I am having quite a wonderful time in your vast lands of zombies, people...and beans.  I am new and had a wonderful encounter with a taco...guapo....torilla person of some kind.  She was quite friendly even after she surprised me and I shot at her.  I look forward to many more hours of searching for beans with all of you.  If you find me and have beans we can be friends and I will express onto you my gratitude and love of beans. 

Hey guys, Just brought DayZ off steam about 30mins ago :D and would love to play with some of you my steam is ReeceF11 if you wish to play :)

I'm Mordon, 30 years old from Israel. You may have met me on the field, I have a pretty deep voice and I usually don't kill on sight. About 300 hours in, every day is a different experience.. 

I'm Andy, call me Andy, 

I'm very interested in DayZ. Haven't been able to play the game because I never get a key to it. Would really really really want to get into alpha and try out everything but I heard the servers are packed with AFK-ers. But never mind, maybe through a few pay checks and til Steam summer sale, who knows I'll be playing sooner than ever !

Nice place for a game, I always liked how the community can share through the platform of a video game.

Well, I'm sorta new. Never played the Arma mod before, but been playing the SA for a few hours now. Probably on my 4th character now, the first two died because I couldn't find much loots/food for some reason My last guy got beaten down by 3 zombies during a night. My current guy is armed and loaded with a huge ton of ammo, but kinda hungry,lol.

Heya, MarchHare here. 43 hours ingame. Haven't played a shooter since SOCOM /S2. Frankie's vids sold me on the world of DayZ. I'm mid-pacific so I can play US West or Australia comfortably. Looking for hero-survivor clan for some avenging angel fun! DamNeu on steam.

Edited by MarchHare

Hello everyone,

Joe here. I'm from the uk. I'm completely new to pc gaming and have just been shown Dayz by a guy at work. I've watched a couple of vids on youtube and and that was enough for me to ship £20 in the makers direction. Apart from my new found hobby of bamby gamer I'm heavily into vaping, so much so I now work in the industry. Unfortunatley not only am i knew to gaming i'm also new to computers, as in I'm completely clueless. I'm reading pleanty but there is definatley a lot to take in (especially when you don't know the basics.)

I am playing this game on a shocking 3 year old  toshiba laptop that was never intended for gaming, the lag is unreal tbh pretty much unplayable but i'm plodding on lol. I'm looking at buying a new set up but like i said will need advice so now I'm heading over to the "what do I need to run dayz thread" hopefully see some of you around there.

Hello there fellows!

My Name is KillInHeaven or just Jan if you want to call me by my first name.

Im a very new player to the game, i bought it 2 days ago and I already accumulated like 15 hours of playing the game and I find it very fun. Im not a Bandit or something, I most likely deffend myself. I go by the rule: "If someone is about to attack you, shoot him before he can"--> Which means if someone comes up to me and puts his weapon on the back theres no problem for me to talk to him but if somebody comes near me with his rifle out he has to be prepared for a shot into his head.

But i think that is the most common way of proceeding in DayZ isnt it? 

I love being here and looking out for a great future of the game!

Greetz, 

KillInHeaven

Hello all. Im yeo, ilr my name is charlie, i am relatively new to dayz (mod) i dont own the standalone.

Add me up on steam my name is just yeo. www.steamcommunity.com/yeogamer.

I want to play with you guys and have some fun.

Call me Blern. If you are a newer player like me and would just like to partner up and trust somebody to watch your back for a while then find me on steam. 

Well hello folks. My name is Grivies, I'm from Austria - styria and I obviously like it to play DayZ. 

Speaking German and awful-english, which is an own language. After all, it's enough for: 'Don't shoot!' and: 'I'm friendly!'

Hello guys, totally new player here, i have played the mod for 40~ on my friends pc, and now i bought the standalone and love it but confused ;)

Hey all, I'm Al. I'm a console player for the most part but wanted to try pc gaming because I love all types. Loved the mod but hated that it was basically KOS. Was hoping that the SA wouldn't be the same, alas, my dreams were crushed quickly.

Hi I'm new u started 2 dayz ago and I have both the dayz mod and standoline so if u want to play with me,not if your a bandit, then send me a freind request on steam my name is resiel2

Hello to Everyone.

I have recently started playing DayZ standalone after months of nagging from my older bro who is very into the game. I wish I started sooner, I am definitely hooked and loving it.

I do my best to be a hero and help everyone, I don't KOS and love banding together with other survivors and playing the game how I feel it is supposed to be played.I am an infantryman by trade in the real world and play the game as a hardcore survival combat simulator, not a run and gun troll game.

Steam name is mj_gough for anyone who wants to add me.

Edited by EndOfDayZ

Hi guys, I'm Viktor and just started playing DayZ Standalone yesterday. Love the game, still have some tricks to learn. Today I did a successful raid on the Chernarus International Airfield but I'm disappointed because I only managed to find Sporter 22.  >:(

Now I will head back to the coast and offer protection and guidance to new players.

• Like 1

hey there 

iam bishop and i do youtube videos for fun i make no view and money but love doing it as a hobbie

Hello peeps, name's Yarin, an average 18 year old kiddo. I bought the game a dag ago but still, I really enjoy what I see, starting from the little things to the major features. From looking down and being able to watch my legs to the huge map that can be explored. 

Hopefully we'll get to have some great moments in game :)

Hello everyone, i'm DJK.

Started playing DayZ Standalone 2 days ago, and lovin' it! Friendly, mature player.. don't like to attack other people without good reasons.. and i've met both fellow friendlies and sniper bullets, axes to the head, screwdrivers in the back.. and so on..

Speaking Romanian & English

My steam name is: 88djk

for anyone wishing to add me & have some fun togeather! ;)

Hello guys looking for ppl ro play for fun and kill some bandits, add me on steam: Rebdy

Well, I'm West, I hail from Italy, and I have just started playing yesterday, I'm a student, I just got through High School. I'm a long time sandbox player, although I'm yet to, well, understand DayZ. As of yesterday I had a raincoat and a crossbow, as of now a broken leg. Hehe. I play the standalone, and as much as I love playing line wolf, I've come to understand this game is to be played in groups of two or three, to feel it better.

My steam account is Westcompany and my in-game name is Jason Rivervale. I hope to meet the lot of you guys.

Hello everyone, call me Gas Mask, I am from Serbia.

Playing DayZ SA since he is released, have about 110hrs.

My steam name is mladjasrb

I love friendly gameplay and to help other players, and also high populated servers when play with friends, love to kill or to be killed.  :)

I can play almost every day from 20hrs until 23-00hrs. Time zone UTC+01:00 - Belgrade.

If your are interested add me on steam, i can talk english. :) I am not bandit or hero, i am just survivor. I play on on both regular and hardcore, currently on stable, with new experimental patch i will probably start to play on experiment servers.

Gas Mask Guy. xD

Edited by Gas_Mask_Guy