havvvy

i need help with my Keyboard Run Macro

Hello guys, 

i need some help with my keyboard SumVision Nemesis Ultra, the macro doesn't have a LOOP setting.

Can somebody help me to create on my G1 key a run Toggle ?

Here is a link with description and software for this keyboard 

http://www.sumvision.com/product/Nemesis_ultra/Ultra.html

Thanks.

Because playing video games is very taxing on your finger?

I have a run toggle on my mouse. Trust me when I say it isn't an advantage in any competitive context. In fact, the first day I used it I jumped off the roof of a hospital accidentally. I plan to play games until the day I breathe my last. I will be pissed if I can't play DayZ XII in my virtual simulation room because of arthritis.

Edited by ColdAtrophy
  • Like 1

I have a run toggle on my mouse. Trust me when I say it isn't an advantage in any competitive context. In fact, the first day I used it I jumped off the roof of a hospital accidentally. I plan to play games until the day I breathe my last. I will be pissed if I can't play DayZ XII in my virtual simulation room because of arthritis.

I ran straight into the sea and never looked back...

Don't bother.

Anybody capable of a good answer? 

I still need someone who can help me create that run toggle !!!

Thanks.

Ignore the posters here, they have this weird grudge against people who don't explore every place they come across, its almost as if these people have no friends they frequently have to run to, or maybe they just love a running simulator because they never get out, who knows.

There was a tutorial on these forums but I can't find it so its probably been deleted. Some people just wedge the keys with coins, I find that my girlfriend's hairpins work well, its not as simple as a run toggle but oh well.

Maybe one of these days the devs will catch up to the rest of the world but don't count on it, quality of life improvements never happen.

Ignore the posters here, they have this weird grudge against people who don't explore every place they come across, its almost as if these people have no friends they frequently have to run to, or maybe they just love a running simulator because they never get out, who knows.

There was a tutorial on these forums but I can't find it so its probably been deleted. Some people just wedge the keys with coins, I find that my girlfriend's hairpins work well, its not as simple as a run toggle but oh well.

Maybe one of these days the devs will catch up to the rest of the world but don't count on it, quality of life improvements never happen.

What's the point of paying £60 on a mechanical keyboard with G1,2,3,4,5,6 programmable macros and not be able to use them (using instead coins and pins) ?

No offence but i want to figure it out how to program these damn macros.

i appreciate any  support.

Thanks

It's too bad you paid for a mechanical keyboard and have no other programs to use it with.  I'm sorry for your loss.  It's unfortunate that you aren't looking for a legit overlay voice chat program which basically lets you run without keyboard interaction.  I'd tell you which one but you're not looking for this type of workaround solution.  Good luck with your fancy keyboard thingy!

It's too bad you paid for a mechanical keyboard and have no other programs to use it with.  I'm sorry for your loss.  It's unfortunate that you aren't looking for a legit overlay voice chat program which basically lets you run without keyboard interaction.  I'd tell you which one but you're not looking for this type of workaround solution.  Good luck with your fancy keyboard thingy!

Could you stop posting here in my topic rat?

Somebody please give him a warn or something... he's just trolling...

Bye !

Edited by Havvvy

I actually just plug in the xbox 360 controller and put it on the table so the running stick points forward

= autorun

Either you haven't tried to find toggle or something similar hard enough or that program can't do toggle by itself and you need to script it.

Edited by St. Jimmy

Hey OP. I did send you a private message so I could help you long before anyone posted in here. You never replied. Last time I tried to help someone with this, my topic was blocked and my post hidden because the forum admins don't differentiate between scripting to cheat and a script for gaming peripheral software.

Did you even search for the software/drivers for this device?  (I doubt it.)

5 minutes worth of work can do wonders.

http://www.sumvision.com/product/Nemesis_ultra/Ultra_Support.html

http://www.solvusoft.com/en/update/drivers/keyboard/sumvision/models/

If you were paying attention you could see on my first LINK in the LEFT UPPER Part a picture with this name :

Nemesis ULTRA
Reprogrammable software
Click here to download
Only for windows

So thanks genius, but i have already the software installed but this software doesn't have the LOOP setting in MACRO MANAGER.

I could manage to make it work but i inserted delays 

2000ms(max)

2000ms

2000ms

after the delays are over it stop runnig... 

I just jam a finishing nail under the #2 and #3 key over the W.

• Like 1

Fixed, Bought a Black Widow Chroma Keyboard.

22 minutes ago, havvvy said:

Fixed, Bought a Black Widow Chroma Keyboard.

LMAO after reading the entire thread! Congrats on getting the last word in maybe!!! 

On 10/12/2015 at 3:33 PM, BCBasher said:

I just jam a finishing nail under the #2 and #3 key over the W.

I logged in just to like this post.  Now back to my previously scheduled lurking.

edit:  from over a year ago ... time warp

Edited by GaryWalnuts
  • Like 1