Cr4cksh0t

finally,release 0.58 on Stable

It's Tuesday dude... So yeah, still .57 for a few more hours

its 20 minutes into wednesday for me here

Its about 15 or 16 hours into Tuesday for Bohemia and the civilised world xD

• Like 10

Our weekly maintenance (every wednesday) on the Stable branch servers is scheduled at 08:00 - 11:00 (CEST), so that's when the team will be performing the update.

• Like 2

Where the fuck do you live?

Can I go to a second floor without dying in this release?  Will inventory actually work?  What if c-a-t actually spelled dog?

Can I go to a second floor without dying in this release?  Will inventory actually work?  What if c-a-t actually spelled dog?

I'm sure anyone but you can...

I climb radio towers and don't fall down once. Instead of blaming the game, you should pay for a better internet connection. I am 99% sure this is what is causing your issues. The engine can't relate your position back, before your ping breaks up. Then the next time the engine requests your collision data you may already be on the roof. Result: You're being placed inside the ceiling, because your collision data is always three steps behind your visible position (what you see on screen). Avoid the stairs and ladders if they kill you. There are still plenty of spaces to go without climbing onto buildings.

Edited by S3V3N

I'm sure anyone but you can...

I climb radio towers and don't fall down once. Instead of blaming the game, you should pay for a better internet connection. I am 99% sure this is what is causing your issues. The engine can't relate your position back, before your ping breaks up. Then the next time the engine requests your collision data you may already be on the roof. Result: You're being placed inside the ceiling, because your collision data is always three steps behind your actual position, which is visible for you, on screen. Avoid the stairs and ladders if they kill you. There are still plenty of spaces to go without climbing onto buildings.

Who knew that a reply could be BOTH helpful AND hostile? Congratulations!

• Like 2

Who knew that a reply could be BOTH helpful AND hostile? Congratulations!

I am 99% hostile, 1% helpful. Always!   ;) Works for me. Dayz is the perfect game to practice!

Also - I totally made that explanation up. But I'm a good guesser.

Edited by S3V3N
  • Like 2

I am 99% hostile, 1% helpful. Always!   ;) Works for me. Dayz is the perfect game to practice!

LMFAO

I like your stile tbh

Edited by Avant-Garde
  • Like 1

Where do you live crackshot ? Asia or Au or something ?

The future.

• Like 8

yeah, I think you added that 1% when you made your forum return recently. That 1% has made you 100% more tolerable.
  • Like 1

New Zealand. of course. Land of the long white cloud. 

bring on 58

Do you even vape, bro?