kichilron

Exp Update: 0.58 + Hot Fix.

That seems like an awful lot for you to pass up on a first walk through but if some mags were empty then it had to be a player who dropped them, right?

"Near a door" also sounds kind of like glitched item drop, like someone dropped some stuff inside the station and it appeared by the door instead of at their feet (a well documented bug).

But by all means, go forth and loot farm a Police Station, for science!

Edit: In 1 gray single entrance barn I found a mosin in one corner and a sporter in the other corner. In another barn of the same type I found an amphibia in one corner and a carbine in the other. All in the NW section of the map.

I found a 22 magazine for the Amphibia before and it was empty. So I guess those come empty. About the P1 mag, idk really. So far I always found them loaded. What could have happened is that it actually was loaded and I carried another empty one around with me. I sometimes empty them for the CR75, but usually don't carry them with me, then. 

Interesting "barn finds" ;) I guess that is definite proof they tweaked the spawns a bit, because usually there is nothing good in those barns at all. I still find the double-door barns disappointingly empty. A book or an axe is usually the most I find there. 

It could very well be that a player dropped these magazines. I mean you have to be a complete luncatic, but maybe he'd been carrying these magazines and found a pistol in the police station. Since they took up exactly four slots and I didn't find any pistols there myself, it's possible; maybe he still has twelve spare magazines or something ;) I'll check that spot for science again, tomorrow. Anyone seen a barrel yet? I'm a bit disappointed I didn't run across one right away, but they are supposed to be a bit harder to find, right? I'd also be interested if the Minsk Fridge can be moved around now. And I don't mean by glitching items in and out of it :) I mean into the truck or hands of a player.   

Edited by S3V3N
  • Like 1

mhh, I don't think so - from the devs side, (I play with -newui since it's available) but they fixed nearly every disadvantage. You can walk/run while inventory is open, climb ladders, etc. Only thing is you have no indicators for hunger/thirst/health in the inventory. Works fine for me :)

so you have to guess whether you're energized or not? :P I hear it improves performance too, what exactly is the reason its not recommended by the devs? might as well try it out I guess

Has anyone tested if you still get sick from eating cooked steaks?

I will make that my mission when I get on tonight if No one has

Just got the "restart" warning, wonder what is coming our way next.

Edited by Briljin

Not sure if it's just a fresh server thing but the few hours junior and I spent seem like there was a lot of deer. He saw some around Elektro, and I hit one with a truck somewhere inland when a herd ran in front of it. We were on a mission to get the truck stashed for reset time so I didn't stop.

• Like 1

Not sure if it's just a fresh server thing but the few hours junior and I spent seem like there was a lot of deer. He saw some around Elektro, and I hit one with a truck somewhere inland when a herd ran in front of it. We were on a mission to get the truck stashed for reset time so I didn't stop.

That sounds awesome . I hope collision with them is fixed (with the v3s and when you shoot them they would disappear on earlier builds ).

Only if the wife cooks them...

• Like 4

One thing I noticed while climbing observation towers was that on the way up, my weapon (ump45) was displayed in my right hand while ascending, but showing the over the shoulder animation.  On the way down, weapon is slung and had to be re-selected again.  No issues, other than this seems inconsistent.

Only if the wife cooks them...

Hahaha the funniest part is when they are our wives they cook poorly but when they are our mothers their cooking is the best in the world ... This is either spite on the woman's part or bias on our part .

• Like 1

Sorry hon, but you no cook like mamma. LOL.  Sorry, off topic AGAIN!  Back on topic, no occurrence yet with previous bugs.

Hahaha the funniest part is when they are our wives they cook poorly but when they are our mothers their cooking is the best in the world ... This is either spite on the woman's part or bias on our part .

Edited by Super_Duty

How many people are able to find materials to craft a backpack before finding one?

I've had a lot of trouble finding burlap (even though its high on probability), rope is easy because you can craft it.

I know it's a long ways till this matters. Regions! cant wait.

I had precisely the opposite problem this afternoon.

I just did and it still makes you sick. I ate two deer steaks and a couple of minutes later I got the "My mouth tastes weird" message followed by the rest of them.

Unfortunately I also don't have any Charcoal Tabs, can anyone help me out? I'm on the 1st person servers wit ha truck near Sinistock so I'm mobile.

I noticed:

- when the inventory is full (no free slots) and you search for a stone/craft a stone knife/open cans, they are invisible in your hands; you can only throw them away or eat them to get the hands free

so far, good job devs! :beans:

I saw a few variations on this theme. If the invisible food can goes into my hands, at least I immediately see a prompt to eat. The one that had me stumped for a couple of minutes was opening a box of ammo. The paper became invisible and it went into my hands. I couldn't pick anything else up and I couldn't figure out why. After a couple of minutes, I must have bumped the scroll wheel on the mouse and I got a prompt to, "Read Note?" I hit the red "X" and a piece of paper magically materialized at my feet. Problem solved!

I will make that my mission when I get on tonight if No one has

Good luck. The only animals that we found this afternoon disappeared as soon as we shot, chopped, or stabbed them.

Played for 2 hours and no gun glitching and it definitely doesn't to the shoulder shuffle when you run into another player.  I had bumped in two while in Zele and from the hail of gun fire and then the "oh crap, sorry about that dude you startled us" comment, neither one of us know the others were there.  Luckily they were both bad shots and spoke up before I took my turn.

I had precisely the opposite problem this afternoon.

That's crazy, thanks though yall. I will kill myself and start over! See if my luck changes.

??? Can anyone confirm?  How about duct tape, can they be repaired?

Damaged batteries will no longer run a truck?

• Like 1

Good luck. The only animals that we found this afternoon disappeared as soon as we shot, chopped, or stabbed them.

Here's me shooting and slicing up the deer that got me ill. Still could use some medical help guys!

https://youtu.be/4YfOzK3r9r0

That sounds awesome . I hope collision with them is fixed (with the v3s and when you shoot them they would disappear on earlier builds ).

The poofing deer was only if their AI bugged out as far as I know. Didn't get to see if I killed this one but it was up pretty high looked like its hindquarters hit the windshield. I'll check the video when I get home.

Edited by BCBasher
  • Like 1

The masses should be happy Monday. Wonder what kind of delay we will see on .59. I imagine with the extra time with .58 they should be close to ready with it.

mhh, I don't think so - from the devs side, (I play with -newui since it's available) but they fixed nearly every disadvantage. You can walk/run while inventory is open, climb ladders, etc. Only thing is you have no indicators for hunger/thirst/health in the inventory. Works fine for me :)

Glad to hear it's becoming usable. I've been keeping an eye on the feedback tracker, and as you said, most of the main issues with it are now taken care of. It's far from perfect, but it's not a huge handicap anymore. As was pointed out recently in the RTX presentation, the current implementation of the new UI is a "programmer UI" that really only serves its functional purpose for testing and nothing more; the more thought-out and pretty versions will come later when the Design team has a chance to work their magic.

I just did and it still makes you sick. I ate two deer steaks and a couple of minutes later I got the "My mouth tastes weird" message followed by the rest of them.

Aww man :( That sucks, especially because the feedback ticket says it should be fixed now.

Damaged batteries will no longer run a truck?

Out of gas, maybe?

• Like 1

Wow I am honestly impressed there was no char wipe on exp !  :beans:

I just jumped on AUS exp 01 with about 15 people on and was in stary sobor and didnt see any loots what so ever.. Tho I did find a police car on the outskirts with an MP5(stock/grip) and a mp144 shotgun.. how this was missed is beyond me but one of those pure dayz moments when things look grim that we all know and love ...

Did some over watch on the Mil Tents in stary to check for any activity.. (15-20 players on by this point) didnt bother checking the tents for a magazine for my MP5 however  :blush:

grdl9TK.jpg

• Like 1

I was just in NW Airfield, tons of ump mags, boxes of .45, many gorka jackets and a couple sks's and ammo and some 10 round clips. Lots of green sweaters. About 20 pairs of binoculars. 1 Can of peaches. I haven't seen a model 70 in a few days. Pretty smooth play, I'll have to go to a big city and see how smooth it is right now.