kichilron

Exp Update: 0.58 + Hot Fix.

If that's the case, that would make sense.  So, if you want to keep a gun, it has to be in your tent/truck/barrel?

That was my understanding.

New character wipe this morning?

Hopefully they figure out how to fix patch 0.58. 

New character wipe this morning?

Hopefully they figure out how to fix patch 0.58. 

4 hours ago my toon from yesterday evening was still "alive".

EDIT: there was an character wipe with yesterday´s evening patch 

Edited by wasnu

yeah, I hope they figure out the total amount of infected too which is too few in 0.58.

Yeah - the items getting stuck in hands bug is a real nasty one. We're trying to get a solid repro now.

• Like 9

There were bigger bugs in stable, I remember. Glad to see you lowered tolerance for bugs.

• Like 2

Just played a couple of hours first person on DayZ DE 0-2 (Experimental/Unstable) - Had zero major issues apart from not being able to speak german.

• Like 4

Just played a couple of hours first person on DayZ DE 0-2 (Experimental/Unstable) - Had zero major issues apart from not being able to speak german.

now u know how i feel on US severs... :D

for them i sound like an complete idiot :blush:

• Like 1

now u know how i feel on US severs... :D

for them i sound like an complete idiot :blush:

I'm for a new BER-Server, so we can speak our native language somewhere finally  :P

I'm for a new BER-Server, so we can speak our native language somewhere finally  :P

this server will be ready when the first airplane started on our "new" airport  :blush:

Yeah - the items getting stuck in hands bug is a real nasty one. We're trying to get a solid repro now.

Can we at least get a few more servers?  The US ones are constantly full at night and I can not bring myself to play the current stable build but I am unwilling to sit there spamming "join server" in the hopes I can grab a suddenly open slot (against everyone else ding the very same thing).

I had a glitched status tonight on a 1P server. I spawned fresh in Elektro with no hungry or any other status. Ran around Elektro and at 2 cans of beans, 2 bacon, 2 cans of peaches a couple soft drinks and a couple beers and the status never took hold - still no status bars. I had the "I have just eaten..." text in the bottom left. I ran north and noticed I wasn't getting thirsty or hungry so I went with it. I ran all the way north, around the NWAF (which was silent on a full server, btw), back to the coast to Elektro without eating or drinking a thing. My status never changed, no "I want to eat something" text on the bottom, no color loss, etc. I'm sure if I logged off and back in, I would've been dead but it was the end of the night. I did look for an animal to kill and eat the raw meat to see if I got sick. In hindsight, I should've drank from a pond to see if I got sick.

I gave a freshie all my stuff with the only condition to test the crossbow bolt to my chest from 30m. I died instantly. :)

Beers? There are no beers in-game (yet).

Can we at least get a few more servers? The US ones are constantly full at night and I can not bring myself to play the current stable build but I am unwilling to sit there spamming "join server" in the hopes I can grab a suddenly open slot (against everyone else ding the very same thing).

I rather spam join and let them have certain data gathered to fix the desync than joining directly. Edited by IMT

When you guys do quick iterations to experimental. Do you guys slip in small update stuff along with fixes, or just try and fix the current bug?

Edited by hrdrok

I rather spam join and let them have certain data gathered to fix the desync than joining directly.

I am not asking for them to put up a ton of servers so they are all sub populated but I bet if they brought up another 50% per region they would still be very (if not completely) full.  If not I will just keep playing the mod or Epoch until it goes live.  Sorry but I just have better things to do than spamming hoping to get in (or at the very least add a queue system).

Beers? There are no beers in-game (yet).

I thought the dark can (rasputin?) was a beer. Probably wrong tho.

It's classified as a non alcoholic beverage because of its low 1.5% and often less content kind of like how us Canadians look at American and Mexican beer. I kid though I just drink more and it still works.

• Like 6

Is this bug related to the items in hand being eaten by the server? I've had at least 2 instances where I got the "items stuck in hand" bug.. I would be holding, say, an SKS, switch to binocs, switch back to SKS, then TRY to switch to another item but the SKS simply won't leave my hands. Clicking X does nothing. Dragging dropping does nothing. Pressing hot keys does nothing.. So then I log out and log back in, and of course, SKS is just "gone".. No sign of it anywhere.

I am assuming they are related?

Is this bug related to the items in hand being eaten by the server? I've had at least 2 instances where I got the "items stuck in hand" bug.. I would be holding, say, an SKS, switch to binocs, switch back to SKS, then TRY to switch to another item but the SKS simply won't leave my hands. Clicking X does nothing. Dragging dropping does nothing. Pressing hot keys does nothing.. So then I log out and log back in, and of course, SKS is just "gone".. No sign of it anywhere.

Or it doesn't appear in your hands but it is there. As soon as its noticed if you look at the ground and tap g (throw) it puts the stuck item on the ground for me but a fix would be better than a workaround. Chances are what your seeing is a ghost of the gun thats already on the ground and you've walked away before you've sorted it out.

It certainly looks like it but here read the wiki article: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kvass

It's classified as a non alcoholic beverage because of its low 1.5% and often less content kind of like how us Canadians look at American and Mexican beer. I kid though I just drink more and it still works.

Looks like you've done your research. ;)

Haven't had this bug but my guess is that they are trying to fix the "invisible item in hand" bug.