kichilron

Exp Update: 0.58 + Hot Fix.

Gotta luv data!

I already clarified on the unfinished items not spawning - there are quite a few characters on exp with M4A1s right now. As we've got around 50,000 characters in exp db right now - they're going to be pretty rare to see.

I already clarified on the unfinished items not spawning - there are quite a few characters on exp with M4A1s right now. As we've got around 50,000 characters in exp db right now - they're going to be pretty rare to see.

So there ARE, in FACT, players in the Exp database RIGHT NOW that have M4's in their inventory?!

:D

That's good to hear.. It's unfortunate though that most of them are probably server hoppers/heli spawn campers, and who knows where their home server is or if they are even available to be ... uhh.. relieved.. of their prized possession.

Even with M4's in existence though, I can't imagine what would be required to find Magpul handguard, a decent buttstock, and enough ammo/mags.. Mags/Ammo aren't THAT hard to find as I've come across quite a few since playing .58.. but I have yet to see a Magpul handguard, none the less one in pristine/worn condition.

That said though, an M4 with a red dot or ACOG in good condition and with adequate ammo is still quite a force to be reckoned with.. Especially if you can find a Nato suppressor. (Which I've seen about 3-4 of.)

• Like 2

i did found an M4 some hours ago, but got no message issue, couldn't pick it up xD

i did found an M4 some hours ago, but got no message issue, couldn't pick it up xD

iT'S A DUPE. nO TOUCHY. oops caps locks on

Anyone wanna team up on exp come to CABAL Teamspeak. I'm bored and soloing this evening. I you're mature adult and also imbibing beverages you're more than welcome.

CabalGaming.enjinvoice.com   (no password)

just having fun. No super militant types allowed. lol

Edited by QUAZIMOFO
  • Like 1

Can any one tell me if you can build ovens? I have the 8 stones, fire place, logs and sticks to go in it.

Can any one tell me if you can build ovens? I have the 8 stones, fire place, logs and sticks to go in it.

you need 8 big stones, not the small one you could search for.

need an pickaxe/icepick to mine them from stones sticking on the ground.

and the 8 stones must be stacked

• Like 2

Anyone have a link explaining the basics of the current CLE system?  I am wondering what the long term impact of persistence (especially hording camps) will have upon the item respawning process.   

Eugen covers it, over the course of several posts:

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/223307-central-economy/

I was trying to pick axe stones up north (very north) and couldn't. I was probably not mining the correct ones. I'll try again.

The 15 truck spawns are stuck, Kamanovka, and Msta always seem to be there.

Thank you, its probably more that I move around in a more westerly zoned area  and in those  known truck spawns areas, the truck is always gone . Thought perhaps truck hoarding might be an issue for my tissue. More concerned now about the massive FPS when spawning in, last night performance was great, today has been a hit and miss thats frustrating. Fantastic FPS when looking at the ground but those trees keep jumping infront of me.

I saw a cow and a deer all near the coast line near Kamenka  - they didn't move, but I got meat from them,

Good catch, I haven't seen one in for ever although I prefer the old style because it easier to read the heading numbers on my setup.

Pretty sure one suddenly appeared in my hand in Balota airfield a few days ago in a hangar.

Are the servers not restarting? in Southeast 0-1 it feels like more than 24 hours have past and there's still no restart. :huh:

I'll check in a minute if it has restarted now.

Edit: judging by the trees near the camp, it did.

So there ARE, in FACT, players in the Exp database RIGHT NOW that have M4's in their inventory?!

:D

That's good to hear.. It's unfortunate though that most of them are probably server hoppers/heli spawn campers, and who knows where their home server is or if they are even available to be ... uhh.. relieved.. of their prized possession.

Even with M4's in existence though, I can't imagine what would be required to find Magpul handguard, a decent buttstock, and enough ammo/mags.. Mags/Ammo aren't THAT hard to find as I've come across quite a few since playing .58.. but I have yet to see a Magpul handguard, none the less one in pristine/worn condition.

That said though, an M4 with a red dot or ACOG in good condition and with adequate ammo is still quite a force to be reckoned with.. Especially if you can find a Nato suppressor. (Which I've seen about 3-4 of.)

Hey, that's what keeps us going right? Edited by IMT

I'll check in a minute if it has restarted now.

Edit: judging by the trees near the camp, it did.

US SC 02 did.  I had a truck with only 5 wheels.  Logged off to make coffee.  Came back at about 7:05 am US Central time; truck had six wheels.

Edited by Thurman Merman

Thank you, its probably more that I move around in a more westerly zoned area  and in those  known truck spawns areas, the truck is always gone . Thought perhaps truck hoarding might be an issue for my tissue. More concerned now about the massive FPS when spawning in, last night performance was great, today has been a hit and miss thats frustrating. Fantastic FPS when looking at the ground but those trees keep jumping infront of me.

Truck hoarders?  Those guys are the worst!

kJx5Qp.jpg

And I know where 2 more are!  I stole them from guys who thought simply removing the glowplug was enough.  Have them stashed, but way across the map from fing's and my camp; if I have time later today, I'm gonna go get them.

• Like 3

Swam over to Prison Island today with a fresh-ish spawn I met - on SC02.  Almost nothing there; seems like the loot spawns remain very nerfed there.  A few axes, some food, a child's backpack in the civvy barracks; almost nothing in the Prison itself.

Truck hoarders? Those guys are the worst!

kJx5Qp.jpg

And I know where 2 more are! I stole them from guys who thought simply removing the glowplug was enough. Have them stashed, but way across the map from fing's and my camp; if I have time later today, I'm gonna go get them.

Merman's Miracle Autos - Quality Low Miles Used VS3's in Cargo or Sport 2-Seat Models

"Miracle Autos - 'Cause if they run, it's a miracle" (Battery, Glow Plug, Spare Tire, and Tire Repair Kit Packages available!!)

• Like 3

(...Glow Plug... available!!)

Let's not get carried away.  We have 3 at most.  But a soild 9 truck batteries.  :D

kJx5Qp.jpg

And I know where 2 more are!  I stole them from guys who thought simply removing the glowplug was enough.  Have them stashed, but way across the map from fing's and my camp; if I have time later today, I'm gonna go get them.

OMG and I was on the same server earlier with you . Hmmm definitely a stash, You mention yourself and another so who drives the others ?

Let's not get carried away. We have 3 at most. But a soild 9 truck batteries. :D

I said "it's a miracle if they run" not Overstock Glow Plug Sale !!

;-)

• Like 1

OMG and I was on the same server earlier with you . Hmmm definitely a stash, You mention yourself and another so who drives the others ?

No one.  I don't think fing drives them.  I don't even drive them once I get them to camp.  I'm just a collector.  Although, I did have 2 on Friday near Staroye (I was trying to drive them both by running back a km, then driving forward 2 - it was a whip), so I gave one away to a guy who already had a glowplug - I just supplied him with the battery.  Wish I'd kept it now.  I'm always giving stuff away: my UMP; gave a guy my hicap vest this morning, gave a guy my hunting scope yesterday.  I guess I can afford to be giving when I have at least one of most things (other than a plate carrier, tripod, or any tanned leather - dammit!! ) back home.

Edited by Thurman Merman
  • Like 1

kJx5Qp.jpg

joined today SC-02, saw Thurman Merman in the playerlist and logged out.

Thought this server is picked clean and all items are transfered to Merman Town :D

• Like 4

No one.  I don't think fing drives them.  I don't even drive them once I get them to camp.  I'm just a collector.  Although, I did have 2 on Friday near Staroye (I was trying to drive them both by running back a km, then driving forward 2 - it was a whip), so I gave one away to a guy who already had a glowplug - I just supplied him with the battery.  Wish I'd kept it now.  I'm always giving stuff away: my UMP; gave a guy my hicap vest this morning, gave a guy my hunting scope yesterday.  I guess I can afford to be giving when I have at least one of most things (other than a plate carrier, tripod, or any tanned leather - dammit!! ) back home.

Maybe we could do a deal ?? I cant find glow plug, happy to trade for a hint on where to find ;) 

joined today SC-02, saw Thurman Merman in the playerlist and logged out.

Thought this server is picked clean and all items are transfered to Merman Town :D

Never mind, I just started reading the linked post about the CLE system and found that items stored in persistent storage do not count against the item cap, so they should have no impact.

Edited by Briljin
  • Like 1