kichilron

Exp Update: 0.58 + Hot Fix.

Same for me. Cannot join experi server even though versions are 100% same. Says wrong version.

I'm afraid it's all gone to the dogs, impossible to join any type of server, 1st / 3rd standard or infected.

I'll send a message off to the the Devs, something juicy for them  to wake up to  :D

• Like 3

Fine...guess I'll go do some real life stuff then, bunch of crap.  No worries!

Oh well. Maybe I'll mop the kitchen floor. I've been wondering what color it REALLY is.

And I'm only 4 hrs away from the 1000 hr. playtime milestone.

Perhaps there's a correlation between the kitchen floor status and hours playing? :D

Edited by eyecon
  • Like 2

Fine...guess I'll go do some real life stuff then, bunch of crap.  No worries!

Damnit I did some IRL stuff this weekend and sure the graphics and frame rate were better with less desync but the gameplay and storyline were  pretty meh for the most part.

• Like 3

I'm afraid it's all gone to the dogs, impossible to join any type of server, 1st / 3rd standard or infected.

I'll send a message off to the the Devs, something juicy for them  to wake up to  :D

Seemed to happen right after the regular 0200 CET restart.  Got the 15 min warning, then the 60 second warning at the right times, logged off, could not get back in.  Tried to validate, same issue.

• Like 1

While I'm thinking of it, just exited and received the writing to memory error again.  I'm going to assume this is not just me?  Happens every time.

• Like 1

What, no poison ivy on the back side?  lame... lmao.

Damnit I did some IRL stuff this weekend and sure the graphics and frame rate were better with less desync but the gameplay and storyline were  pretty meh for the most part.

I'd post my in-game hours, but that would not be so good for my image.

Oh well. Maybe I'll mop the kitchen floor. I've been wondering what color it REALLY is.

And I'm only 4 hrs away from the 1000 hr. playtime milestone.

Perhaps there's a correlation between the kitchen floor status and hours playing? :D

While I'm thinking of it, just exited and received the writing to memory error again.  I'm going to assume this is not just me?  Happens every time.

I get that every time on both computers.

I get that every time on both computers.

For the Dev's... when exiting the game from the server list.

kotpSkQ.jpg

• Like 2

Typical, first login after wipe earlier this evening spawning on the right coast, want to be on the west side of the map, entering my first shack. What do I find you ask? Nothing edible, but actually thought about carrying it with me anyways for the next hour... just sad.

C8MRKBK.jpg

I get that error every time I exit after I updated to EXP.

• Like 1

Yes for a few weeks now.

• Like 1

Oh god what the hell is this spawn...

FJrbLQm.jpg

Ha! Awesome. Is there a scafolding there?

I see the exp servers are filling up on my server list. I take it battleeye got its poop together? I logged into .57 to get reaquainted with my zombie buddies. Perhaps I'll give it a try when I die here in a few mins saying hi to people in elektro.

Ha! Awesome. Is there a scafolding there?

I see the exp servers are filling up on my server list. I take it battleeye got its poop together? I logged into .57 to get reaquainted with my zombie buddies. Perhaps I'll give it a try when I die here in a few mins saying hi to people in elektro.

No unfortunately, there was a bus shelter next to the building that I tried to jump down onto but that killed me, oh well.

I am confused why there was a character wipe. Apparently the only thing that changed loot wise, is there is less of it... Now you just basically write off the starting town and hope to god you find something in the next town or you will be back on the coast trying again.

Yeah because fishing, horticulture and apple and/or berry picking doesn't suddenly exist anymore.
  • Like 7

Yeah because fishing, horticulture and apple and/or berry picking doesn't suddenly exist anymore.

On that topic duct tape can repair the new net and wire fish trap from badly damaged back to damaged indefinitely. 10-12% of the roll each time. Whoohoo infinite fishes.

• Like 7

Finally got in after killing off my character on stable in entertaining fashion. Spawned in Elektro. Town was baron of loot, not a stitch of clothing, etc. Made my way north chewing on some berries and apples. It was awesome struggling from brown and red starving to energized in Staroye. Found a truck in the middle of the woods with a cow pelt in it. Didn't bother with it as I had food priorities.

What's with all the empty quivers? I have a crossbow but found 4-5 quivers that were empty. Isn't it easier just to carry the quivers and reload than loose bolts?

On that topic duct tape can repair the new net and wire fish trap from badly damaged back to damaged indefinitely. 10-12% of the roll each time. Whoohoo infinite fishes.

Great find! Thanks for testing.

In case anybody is interested in seeing the zombie horde mentioned from .58, as well as the general performance on that server, here's my forum post for the video.

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/227465-the-horde-dayz-experimental-58-update-7-infected-server/

Zombies are still terrible, if you ask me. OK, there is finally lots of them...But, they all move the same, sometimes syncronised. They all go towards one same point, they should try to soround you. They should have different movements. They should run at different speeds....

There is still lots of work before we get descent zombies. Ill wait.