r4z0r49

DayZ Mod 1.8.6.1

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/225520-dayz-mod-187/= Rolling changelog for next release.

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/225450-dayz-mod-1861/= Current Released stable

https://github.com/DayZMod/DayZ= Source Code.

Once we have a branch ready to test we will push it too steam other wise you can compile the source code.

Ok thanks. Also is there any way to post suggestions? The only thing that I would love right now is Hancuffs, now I know it's not Dayz Standalone and it would be impossible to do on a mod. But even if you could put it on and it just stops the player unt you take them off. Like you don't need a key.

Anyway like I said, thanks for the reply! Great work work with the DayZ Mod! :)

Edited by Dom Turner

Ok thanks. Also is there any way to post suggestions? The only thing that I would love right now is Hancuffs, now I know it's not Dayz Standalone and it would be impossible to do on a mod. But even if you could put it on and it just stops the player unt you take them off. Like you don't need a key.

Anyway like I said, thanks for the reply! Great work work with the DayZ Mod! :)

we could look i guess we have ways already you can knock another play out. (Trang Darts). To post ides use the issues page on github.https://github.com/DayZMod/DayZ/issues

Just an update we are still moving along with the next patch just a little slower due to my work schedule.

It is posible in some sub-mods. I did that in Origins, but with rope.

Yea we was talking about rope last night :-) Your welcome to share the code if you have it done already.

I'm just a player, don't know thing about programing, but I'll ask my friend. He had that on his servers.

I'm just a player, don't know thing about programing, but I'll ask my friend. He had that on his servers.

That's awesome,mid you could make that worm with rope in the original mod it would be the best thing ever. You guys are the coolest mod dev so have ever spoken to! :P

I'm going to rework a.few of the melee systems also so blunt weapons can knock a player out. I'll also look into the tieing a player up.

Soon as I have a little time

Hey, i don't know if its possible to fix duping with tents, but still may be worth

Some of mine players told me and beged to fix it(@ veteran and expert servers)

making tent, droping needed stuff to it, Alt+F4, reconecting and BINGO. Same stuff in tent and your gear.

its a report we have already. We have no fix for it yet as we haven't really got much info about the issue.

When placing a tent we have no systems that adds items to tents nor do we have any callextension that allows the db to read from during an object placement.

So we have no idea where the items are coming from. This issue is on the list of items to look at

Razor, do you think the team has time to look at the mosin sounds for this update? seems like the sound level should be attenuated. I can hear the bolt reload clear across cherno.

add an issue about it im away atm maybe one of the guys will get time.

Just a quick update

We are still working on the mod but due to real live its pretty slow going but here is a few little items we are working on..

We are working on a new loot system, Tripwire traps should now be working, two new crash sites, plants so you should now be able to fire through plants(this is still being tested).

New Server side hive, New admin log reader, re-balance of the food/water systems, re-balance of the temperature system at night.

Just to list one or two items but keep your eye on the change-log post for full list of changes.

cheers

• Like 4

hi all.

i don't know if its a bug or smtg, but when i got on a server ~25+ gates builded in same place for small base. setting code for 4-7 only, then i restart the server and the code just resets

this is a bug, or its smtg other what i missed out

if you need i can record the video of it

thx.

Will traps work against zombies as well?

hi all.

i don't know if its a bug or smtg, but when i got on a server ~25+ gates builded in same place for small base. setting code for 4-7 only, then i restart the server and the code just resets

this is a bug, or its smtg other what i missed out

if you need i can record the video of it

thx.

25 gates :-( I cant see why they should have any problem really. Each object has its own database rows. If you can get us a video and drop it on github :-)

Will traps work against zombies as well?

Maybe

I apologize in advance if this is a dumb question, but what is the mission file used for? I'm pretty sure that it's for servers, but I just want to make sure. :-)

I apologize in advance if this is a dumb question, but what is the mission file used for? I'm pretty sure that it's for servers, but I just want to make sure. :-)

It's for servers.

When will the new patch 1.8.7? about.  :unsure:

When we get time.

When we get time.

Is it possible just to push it as is with slight testing? I know you are busy so maybe just pushing it without adding everything originally intended until you are not as busy and can move it to the next patch.

Is it possible just to push it as is with slight testing? I know you are busy so maybe just pushing it without adding everything originally intended until you are not as busy and can move it to the next patch.

I agree. Testing would be great.

Edited by TIC321