boneboys

Exp Update: 0.57128035*

since the first day of 057 ^^

i think it looks cool :P ***** immersion

• Like 1

So...apparently this is a thing. 

fEtt93M.jpg?1

Yeah not sure how it's back in after they took it out. I thought I heard they were making a new gas mask model?

• Like 1

So it seems that Characters were reset with this latest patch, but Loot has been unaffected.

I returned to Msta from spawning on the coast, and all of the loot I had deposited in a shed was still there. I wonder what was changed with the patch.

Empty gas can and tripod, plus a bunch of other stuff; on Southwest 0-1.  You had me goin there for a bit.  Should have checked the hunters' platforms, dude;  I got the good stuff outta those.

Anyone know what launch parameters are valid for this patch?

• Like 1

Empty gas can and tripod, plus a bunch of other stuff; on Southwest 0-1.  You had me goin there for a bit.  Should have checked the hunters' platforms, dude;  I got the good stuff outta those.

Haha no way you ran into my camp? Yeah I was on SW01. That's awesome.

Damm only me...

Anyone knows to fix it?

It's not just you, bunch of people are having the same problem.

I'd push this to stable. There may be issues but after 3 hours I didn't have any majors except the guy who shot me and stole my pumpkins. 

• Like 2

It seems netting isn't spawning on the boats. Has anyone seen any netting?

I haven't even been seeing raincoats/boonie hats at the boats. Not sure what's up with that.

For those who are crashing to desktop when joining experimental, my buddy could not join. BattleEye keeps on kicking him out. Error "Game restart required." While I was in the game, I saw 2-3 people kicked out every 5 min. Tons of people were getting this, I'm surprised there isn't more rage about it.

I don't have a fix for it, my buddy did everything he could to try and get experimental to work. This just happened to him with the latest experimental release.

It seems netting isn't spawning on the boats. Has anyone seen any netting?

Been ages since I seen a net.

If your crashing upon entering I would try loading the stable and then loading back to experimental. I know that sounds silly. So tonight I was again a bambi, stone knife, apples,a truck came roaring down the coast highway and I could hear it from pretty far off (PRONE!!!) northwest into the wood and found a few items and then a burlap sack and a rope Yeah improvised backpack. Some FOOD!!! A little of this and a little of that, 8 rounds of .308 and a model 70 and binoculars ahhhhhh I'm starting to feel good. No crashing, but it was very laggy in a small town of 20 houses on a 45 ping server, bleh. Otherwise, smooth, no inventory issues and no crashing. Has anyone noticed that there is a sound played when someone comes onto a server? Sometimes I don't know if it is a sound outside the house or a sound in another room or someone in game close to me talking. I NEED SILENCE! I'M PLAYING DAYZ! A couple players were jabbering in game and jogged by and I was prone, looking through my gear to check damaged items, Voices!!! That freaked me out pretty good. I didn't know if I should offer them some spaghetti or turn them into spaghetti.

Edited by Excanto

Haha no way you ran into my camp? Yeah I was on SW01. That's awesome.

Did you HAVE to take ALL the rope and burlap? lol

Did you HAVE to take ALL the rope and burlap? lol

I've been struggling with no animals in game. Once I realized you can make your own rope pretty easily I haven't been able to find a burlap sack to save my life. It'll be nice when wildlife is back in, so the hermit playstyle is more viable.

• Like 2

Has anyone tried avoiding zeds in today's patch by going inside? I feel like they are ignoring doors again...

They seem to be able to go through some doors, the wid one of garages for example...

So it seems that Characters were reset with this latest patch, but Loot has been unaffected.

I returned to Msta from spawning on the coast, and all of the loot I had deposited in a shed was still there. I wonder what was changed with the patch.

Well, bye bye Winchester with hunting scope and M65 jacket

• Like 1

The only 1PP experimental server is with an outdated version :/

Looks like apple picking got a buff. Seems like the ratio of times searched to apples found was swapped. It's a lot easier to get light green healthy now.

Also, clothes-ception (putting jackets inside of other jackets over and over again) doesn't work anymore.

Edited by tux

Tried everything. Gets past updating Battle eye then My guide number,

says ready! then goes to desktop then back to game.

Shakes fist and says bad things about devs cause I can't play.

Yes I uninstalled the battle eye folder.

Verified cache. This installs a fresh Battle eye folder and the files therein.

No joy.

Downloaded new battle eye 64

Went back to stable download. Rebooted.

Re downloaded experimental.

Rebooted.

Went into game. No joy.

So I maybe have stuck BE stable instead of new BE exp version. Fuck 

Edited by serelaw

I'd push this to stable. There may be issues but after 3 hours I didn't have any majors except the guy who shot me and stole my pumpkins. 

Yea? Well some of would not push it to stable.

If I knew where you are in game I would cook you and feed to chickens.

ALL exp servers just went down

I'm assuming this has to do with weekly Wednesday maintenance?

Maybe we're getting a push to 0.57 stable!

Still haven't found a battery anywhere at all. No green or grey sweaters either while red and blue ones are readily available. Did find and have been finding fish hooks since the most recent update though. Still looking for a sewing kit... Leather sewing kits still not working on vests or helmets.

Good morning everyone. Sleepless night and exp. is down *sigh* I'm going back to bed, see you at 5.30 a.m. PST sharp :)