boneboys

Exp Update: 0.56.127TheBeast.

It's as I'm trying to craft them. I get the message you have crafted the item but it's no where to be seen. I think maybe it's because I have a backpack on my back at the time. If you don't have a backpack then it goes onto your back. If you do have a backpack then the new crafted one disappears? I dunno. It's a mystery.

I was having problems like that with rags, on the previous build. Sometimes they would disappear all together and sometimes they would appear in my inventory an hour later. I think a few other folks mentioned it, too.

It seems to be it disappears, yeah. I always take my present backpack off and doing that I haven't had a problem yet.

The way things tend to disappear lately, you're awful brave!

Servers down mommas  >:(  :o  <_<  :emptycan:  :facepalm:

The way things tend to disappear lately, you're awful brave!

Maybe I've been really lucky but aside from putting stuff down in houses and them teleporting outside or similar bugs that have always been there, I really haven't had any troubles with disappearing stuff except for the crafting bug we're talking about.

I was just watching. They come up for two, or three minutes and then they're gone again.

Time to take a break ...

Maybe I've been really lucky but aside from putting stuff down in houses and them teleporting outside or similar bugs that have always been there, I really haven't had any troubles with disappearing stuff except for the crafting bug we're talking about.

I've had several items disappear when picking them up. They don't go into my hands, or my inventory and a search of the immediate area comes up empty.

The new hunting scope got buffed!

PDZOAuO3_bigger.jpegBrian Hicks @Hicks_206

@nam10291 12x I believe - that right @ctorchia ?

5:58 AM - 14 May 2015

@Hicks_206 @nam10291 something like that. It was only 3 or 4x when it was first released but we bumped it up.

I was just watching. They come up for two, or three minutes and then they're gone again.

Time to take a break ...

Yup, I think ColdAtrophy and I have had 1 play session at 30+ mins and the rest are 20 or less.

As you pointed out, this last restart was only a 3 minute interval.

Of course, I JUST found the food we needed.... hope I have it when I go back.

100 person server is up ! its only 3PP though =( no 1pp 100 man is up , i think this is the only server , adn its at wait for host right now...

75 player servers running.

/Oooor everything is crashing like for some hours already....

Edited by St. Jimmy
  • Like 1

Something new that may be of interest: I caught a rabbit and got a large pile of guts when field dressing it. Before you used to get the small guts. This is of course great because a rabbit now opens the door to a bow or fishing rod.

• Like 1

Something new that may be of interest: I caught a rabbit and got a large pile of guts when field dressing it. Before you used to get the small guts. This is of course great because a rabbit now opens the door to a bow or fishing rod.

You should be able to gut animals and roast them whole filled with Thanksgiving Stuffing. Stuff like chicken with that in it would taste SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good! :o

112012-health-thanksgiving-dinner-turkey

Edited by Deathlove
  • Like 1

Have they fixed helicopter respawns? 

No dynamic events are still pretty much "static" right now, and with persistence not really respawning items correctly, they are most of the time completely empty. (Or have their loot about 30 meters away.)

Managed to craft a courier/improvised backpack by dropping my existing backpack.

Also has anyone crashed at the entrance building (the one you can't get in but spawns loot on the porch) at the north of pavlovo mil base in a pile of loot. A few times in .56 my game has frozen then crashed trying to interact with items. Super place to crash and have to log into on a 75 man server:D

I think I know why we don't have infected anymore. It's probably because they wanted to put the "new" infected in and it went wrong. With "new", I mean the infected that have random clothing items on them, making them look different from one another. Possibly with accessible inventory to loot them.

This is just speculation though.

• Like 3

I think I know why we don't have infected anymore. It's probably because they wanted to put the "new" infected in and it went wrong. With "new", I mean the infected that have random clothing items on them, making them look different from one another. Possibly with accessible inventory to loot them.

This is just speculation though.

Thats what iv been thinking to considering they have been showing us all the new models and stuff in the past.

• Like 2

Downloaded latest patch..... played for 15 minutes.  Had 2 fatal memory errors while interacting with items.  Unplayable... :(

No dynamic events are still pretty much "static" right now, and with persistence not really respawning items correctly, they are most of the time completely empty. (Or have their loot about 30 meters away.)

They keep adding shit, and not fixing the existing issues. How long is this gonna go on for? 

Why introduce an SVD/VSS if we cant get mags for them? 

0.56 will either be the best, or the worst patch yet. IMO they added too much, and too many bugs with all the shit they added. 

Downloaded latest patch..... played for 15 minutes.  Had 2 fatal memory errors while interacting with items.  Unplayable... :(

Where abouts? Was it just single items (with no others nearby) or items within a lootsplosion?

They keep adding shit, and not fixing the existing issues. How long is this gonna go on for? 

0.56 will either be the best, or the worst patch yet. IMO they added too much, and too many bugs with all the shit they added. 

Until beta basically.

• Like 6

I think it is going to be like this almost all the time till we reach Beta. Sometimes it will be more playable, sometimes less.

I guess for now we all have to dea(n)l with it.

• Like 8

I think it is going to be like this almost all the time till we reach Beta. Sometimes it will be more playable, sometimes less.

I guess for now we all have to dea(n)l with it.

Not much else we can do, but my main gripe is why add certain things if we cant use them to their full potential? We know the guns shoot, not much there to do in terms of bug testing you know.

I have heard that chopper crashes are on a long time in terms of respawns in persistence. How true is that?