boneboys

Exp Update: 0.56.127TheBeast.

Found out the V3S can take a hit, I was ambushed by someone they hit the V3S several times from the rear but only managed to kill the wind screen on the drivers side.

Found a Chainsaw, hadn't seen one for a long time in this build, still have not seen a fuel can.

Still have not found any cargo pants of any type.  Been finding M65's and the hunters jackets so that's nice

I haven't had any zeds scare the shit out of me yet, so I'm still wearing the same jeans that I spawned with, three days ago. I've still only found one other pair of pants and those were shorts!

The garment workers union must be on strike!

Oh, I did find a snazzy little dress, so what's not to like?

It would appear that back packs are no longer persistent and cannot not be used to stash gear.

It would appear that back packs are no longer persistent and cannot not be used to stash gear.

i had 2 backpacks and 2 tents used as storage since saturday, all of them are on their places after many of servercrashes.

Finaly lost all with yesterdays little update....

so, i have to start my "sqirrel job" again  :)

have not seen any  animals on AU 1pp server disappointing considering there was all the features to do with animal pelts 
i have not seen a barrel yet either 

have not seen any  animals on AU 1pp server disappointing considering there was all the features to do with animal pelts 

i have not seen a barrel yet either 

Iv seen some green barrels but i haven't bothered to dabble in the crafting yet until i find one of those new civilian scopes to test out first.

i had 2 backpacks and 2 tents used as storage since saturday, all of them are on their places after many of servercrashes.

Finaly lost all with yesterdays little update....

so, i have to start my "sqirrel job" again  :)

I have had two packs disappear on me after resets, both were the small taloon backpacks.  One of them I didn't even touch, I just loaded it up, come back after reset and it's gone.

Now we are on .675 and the zombies appear to be on hiatus.

Yes, I'll have to agree with that. I went to some known zed haunts and there wasn't a single one to be found.

Someone also mentioned animals. By the end of the night last night, I saw a black goat a black and white cow and I heard at least one chicken. Tonight, there was no sign of wildlife.

Perhaps that accounts for the better server performance? I still had a couple of hiccups, but it was dramatically better than last night.

At least it has a nice reloading animation :\

Unless I saw it wrong, you put 4 bullets in and shoot 5 times though ;)

I don't want to brag, or anything, but I just found a pristine can of tactical bacon! Screw you, apples!

Edited by BleedoutBill
  • Like 3

Yes, I'll have to agree with that. I went to some known zed haunts and there wasn't a single one to be found.

Someone also mentioned animals. By the end of the night last night, I saw a black goat a black and white cow and I heard at least one chicken. Tonight, there was no sign of wildlife.

Perhaps that accounts for the better server performance? I still had a couple of hiccups, but it was dramatically better than last night.

Well the zombies were pretty janky ever since this new experimental hit. So lets hope maybe there working on them to fix them for better AI and performance. Hopefully we get allot of the items back that are currently missing in game including allot of the none tactical scopes. Cause all iv found are red sights and stuff so far.

Turovo was interesting though the prision is demolished yet there was loot spawns in the wreckage including 2 vests, lots of boots and an FNX45

Interesting! :)

• Like 1

Well the zombies were pretty janky ever since this new experimental hit. So lets hope maybe there working on them to fix them for better AI and performance. Hopefully we get allot of the items back that are currently missing in game including allot of the none tactical scopes. Cause all iv found are red sights and stuff so far.

Obviously, I hope that you are right. Unfortunately, I suspect that the devs have bigger fish to fry at the moment. They are elbow deep in the engine modules and until that is largely sorted out, I think that we will have to contend with a lot of rough edges.

Too funny! Even I found a red dot scope last night, so you know that they must be spawning on every street corner!!!

Interesting! :)

Indeed!

I didn't think to check for loot, hiding among the rubble.

Obviously, I hope that you are right. Unfortunately, I suspect that the devs have bigger fish to fry at the moment. They are elbow deep in the engine modules and until that is largely sorted out, I think that we will have to contend with a lot of rough edges.

Too funny! Even I found a red dot scope last night, so you know that they must be spawning on every street corner!!!

Well the main thing iv been wanting to try in this patch is the new civi scope for the current and new civilian rifles we have. Im more of a scope shoot the zeds from a distance guy rather than a iron sight kind of person. That and iv got a winchester 70 on my back just itching to test the thing out.

Iv seen some green barrels but i haven't bothered to dabble in the crafting yet until i find one of those new civilian scopes to test out first.

tall ask but can you remember where you seen it 

like particular building type ?

tall ask but can you remember where you seen it 

like particular building type ?

Shit they all are pretty much in random spots iv encountered them at. You can try the train station area near the eastern part next to the 2 towns and the North west air field. again they can be scattered thought just about any of the towns as well.

So has anyone seen or heard of anyone finding the C-1 AK optic?

No the hunt for optics is getting stupid right now.

got some punching bug

I had a pink ski mask on and a bandana, went to put on a head torch, I know embarrassing, right? But, I was so excited to find anything! Then my guy start punching automatically, probably trying to punch himself for looking so ridiculous. 

Edited by Coheed_IV
  • Like 1

There is a bug when crafting splits whereas it uses your entire stack of rags instead of just one.

• Like 1

There is a bug when crafting splits whereas it uses your entire stack of rags instead of just one.

It's possible you just dropped the rags because there wasn't room for them in your inventory. You have to be extra careful crafting right now.

It's possible you just dropped the rags because there wasn't room for them in your inventory. You have to be extra careful crafting right now.

So I had plenty of room in my inventory and I checked the ground and moved around my inventory to confirm it wasn't the whole invisible item issue.

I have also found that replacing like clothing items cause the old item to completely disappear so be sure to move your inventory over before grabbing up that sweet new hunters jacket.