Sign in to follow this  
Gammbet

Lunch Parameters

Ok so I know its and old topic but anyways. I just wanted to know if the steam launch parameters still work. If so what would be the best -exthreads count for a i5- 4460.

Thanks Guys.

Edited by Gammbet

I myself like a good BLT for lunch, maybe a tuna melt. Almost always go for the sandwich; classic lunch choice.

• Like 7

Ham and cheese on rye please.

If you are not gonna help then dont post bullshit in my topic, obviously I fucked up in the tittle...

Saw title, came for a discussion about mid-day meals...

...realized it was a spelling mistake, now very disappointed :(

• Like 10

I myself like a good BLT for lunch, maybe a tuna melt. Almost always go for the sandwich; classic lunch choice.

Do you prefer the tuna packed in oil, or water? Personally, I like chunk white, or solid white in water. The tuna in oil tastes a little too "fishy" to me, for some reason.

Saw title, came for a discussion about mid-day meals...

...realized it was a spelling mistake, now very disappointed :(

He accomplished one thing ... I'm really hungry now!

• Like 3

Do you prefer the tuna packed in oil, or water? Personally, I like chunk white, or solid white in water. The tuna in oil tastes a little too "fishy" to me, for some reason.

Tuna in oil is the way to go.  The tuna in water only hit the shelves because of the health nuts.  Secret tuna salad recipe:  Add a little soy sauce.

On topic, I can't help you OP.  I don't set launch parameters for games in Early Access.  If I remember correctly invalid launch parameters made the development build unplayable for a few folks 8 or so patches back.

Edited by IReadTheAgreement
  • Like 1

On topic, I can't help you OP.  I don't set launch parameters for games in Early Access.  If I remember correctly invalid launch parameters made the development build unplayable for a few folks 8 or so patches back.

This. Pretty sure the only valid/useful launch parameter as of 0.55 is -newui. This switches you over to the work-in-progress main menu and settings menus. Warning though: they are laggy and weird at the moment.

Tuna in oil is the way to go. 

tuna and sun dried tomato, on crackers.

• Like 1

Tuna in oil is the way to go.  The tuna in water only hit the shelves because of the health nuts.  Secret tuna salad recipe:  Add a little soy sauce.

Yeah, just about all of the lunch - AKA launch parameters have been deprecated and they cause more problems than they solve. I'm parameter free and I'm loving it!!!

Now, back to tuna ...

Edited by BleedoutBill

my lunch parameters are less than 5 bucks and more than veggies.

• Like 2

I do prefer me a peanut-butter toast bacon sandwich. Murica' Its basically toast, that has peanut butter on it, and bacon in the middle. It is fucking delicious.

• Like 1

Launch parameters besides -winxp and perhaps the ones that switch between old/new UI are useless.

Gammbet, despite the title confusion now im even more hungry for the dinner im cooking right now...... thanks allot! XD

I do prefer me a peanut-butter toast bacon sandwich. Murica' Its basically toast, that has peanut butter on it, and bacon in the middle. It is fucking delicious.

lol that sounds really good. XD

Edited by Deathlove

Hi Gammbet

As others have explained already. There is no need for launch parameters anymore. It causes more harm than good these days. 

https://twitter.com/eugenharton/status/570650864047824896?s=09

https://twitter.com/eugenharton/status/570649299626954753

https://twitter.com/eugenharton/status/570697299799764992

I JUST HAD STEAK AND POTATOES, I DIDnt mash the potatoes or nothin I ate them whole after a boiled them

#THUGLIFE

• Like 2

Why so much about tuna?  Ther are plenty of equally deserving lunch meats, and a multitude of cheeses and specialty mustards and breads.  This topic dissapoints.

Everytime I go for tuna, it turns out to be sardines.....

Sorry about your fucked up tittle though

Edited by Coheed_IV
  • Like 2

Smoked salmon with philadelphia spread and a boiled egg on toast and some freshly ground coffee and orange juice.

Or Bacon n Eggs on white bread with coffee.... Can't do anything without coffee....

Also....

eOICMHH.png

Edited by Massacre

Why so much about tuna?  Ther are plenty of equally deserving lunch meats, and a multitude of cheeses and specialty mustards and breads.  This topic dissapoints.

He made me hungry and alas, my cupboard was bare. Apart from some tuna, my options were pretty slim.

I'm off to the grocery store tomorrow to get some of those aforementioned lunch meats and cheeses.

• Like 2

Ya know.. I made a suggestion about adding in more immersive foods to choose from, like sandwiches.

I think a nice, big 6x6 inch sandwich would fill anyone up.

o-BURGER-SEXY-ADVERT-NINA-AGDAL-570.jpg?

yummy.

Edited by therandomredstone
  • Like 2

Ya know.. I made a suggestion about adding in more immersive foods to choose from, like sandwiches.

I think a nice, big 6x6 inch sandwich would fill anyone up.

o-BURGER-SEXY-ADVERT-NINA-AGDAL-570.jpg?

yummy.

We need to be able to cook and create really advanced items. Problem would be getting wheat to grow and being able to make bread from it. But we do have a stone oven in game so baked bread could be possible as well as brick oven pizzas! :O

There should be a McDonald's in game. With player workers.

• Like 1