Grimey Rick

@Patch 0.55 Elitists

I've been reading thread after thread of people whining about lack of loot, zed "difficulty", and other pointless quips. While annoying, these people have helped pave the DayZ highway just as much as the rest of us.

A lot of forum regulars have been along for the long haul since last December. We've watched DayZ grow through the good, the bad, and the fucking horridly ugly. We are the people who actually read the disclaimer before we bought the game. WE GET IT.

But this new wave of players doesn't. They watch videos of early DayZ on YouTube, pick up a copy of the game, and expect to be balls-deep in PvP action within minutes. While we shouldn't pander to this demographic of player, their complaints aren't invalid.

Currently, 0.55 is, in my opinion, the worst patch to date. It's worse than memory leaks, being stuck in walls, being flung from ladders, worse than everything we've experienced so far. It's BORING.

I haven't played in a week because of it. Am I going to menstruate everywhere? No. Am I quitting DayZ? HELL no! But for those people enjoying this patch, I'm glad. Different strokes for different folks. Just try to understand where the other side of the fence stands, instead of slinging insults and "disclaimer disclaimers" at them.

This game is an alpha, and it's going to change. That's a given. What DayZ is right now is without a doubt a temporary build. DayZ would not have sold 2,000 copies, let alone 2,000,000 copies if this was what it looked like on alpha release. Period.

From December 2013 to October 2014 I logged over 1,400 hours. From October to present, I've only logged 150 hours. I'm an experienced DayZ veteran who'd support it with my own money if I had to.

There's a reason servers are emptying, and it's not voodoo.

EDIT: typos everywhere. posted from my phone, too lazy to edit

Edited by Grimey Rick
  • Like 9

wait till people come and tell you to play arma. they just wont understand the point anyway.

they dont see, that there is people playing this game for 5 hours a week, and these people want to experience something more in dayz than picking apples or beeing forced to into a runningsimulator to the north-west

to find something worth to play this game

• Like 1

-snip-

A lot of forum regulars have been along for the long haul since last December. -snip-

That's "the long haul"?!

More like July(summer) 2012 for some of us.

People have been using the exploits of the mod and the exploits of the SA to play casual PvP style.

Meanwhile people like me have been DYING to see this game swing away from PvP in any way possible so they can enjoy a survival horror game without dodging a bunch of kids who just want to play grab ass (like they can in 1,000's of other instant PvP games) while they turned this message board into a joke.

I think your terminology is flawed.

There are no 0.55 elitists.

There are people who want DayZ and then there's everyone else.

Edited by BioHaze
  • Like 21

I agree that we require both sides of the argument to have a healthy discussion on new gameplay features and patches. But there is a difference between constructive criticism and flat out whining.

"This patch sucks" & "This patch is awesome" are equally worthless comment.

If you're a PvP coast rat (not intended as an insult) then I can see why you would find this patch boring. In the future, that play style is going to be increasingly difficult to sustain. Good luck survivors!

This game is an alpha, and it's going to change. That's a given.

Well pretty obivious when the game is alpha/ea game

DayZ would not have sold 2,000 copies, let alone 2,000,000 copies if this was what it looked like on alpha release. Period.

It was well shown in the twitch stream in what state the DayZ was when it's released. It was far from what the game currently is. Zombies barely even did anything or they just went through the walls. I don't know where you've lost your memory.

From December 2013 to October 2014 I logged over 1,400th hours. From October to present, I've only logged 15th hours. I'm an experienced DayZ veteran who'd support it with my own money if I had to.

There's a reason servers are emptying, and it's not voodoo.

226h so far for me. Well this patch has been a patch that I've played on stable more than couple hours since 12 months.

There's a reason why servers are emptying and the reason is not the patch. First of all people have played this game huge amount of hours (like you) and are getting burnout. I'm myself wondering how people can even play that much of a game that's so early release? It gets repetive very quickly, especially when you know/have learned everything. 0.55 is as boring to play as all the earlier patches with addition of small things.

That's "the long haul"?!

More like July(summer) 2012 for some of us.

People have been using the exploits of the mod and the exploits of the SA to play casual PvP style.

Meanwhile people like me have been DYING to see this game swing away from PvP in any way possible so they can enjoy a survival horror game without dodging a bunch of kids who just want to play grab ass (like they can in 1,000's of other instant PvP games) while they turned this message board into a joke.

I think your terminology is flawed.

There are no 0.55 elitists.

I was referring to the Standalone. I've played the Mod since its initial release, but this was posted in the DayZ STANDALONE forum.

Right?

I play this game 3-4 times every month, mostly when updates are released, i just like to go on and check up on the progress and this is the experience I had with this update:

I started the game after patch, my character got wiped, but it was okai, i picked myself up, went to a medium server with 15 people or around that,  started near one of the sunken ships and went around to a close by town ,dressing up some random cloths with some pockets for items, find a pet bottle, fill it with water, gear up with a pick axe and head to the center of the mainland, had the luck to find 2 small cans of tuna, also noticed that sometimes when drinking water the hunger went away,  took me a while to start finding some real gear, but i eventually found an unlooted town, found 3-4 cans, some peaches, tactical bacons, found 2-3 juice cans that i drank immediatly, and a couple water purifying tablets and antibiotics, was hard organizing the space because the only thing i couldnt find was a bag.

With nothing to lose, i kept exploring all the towns i was passing by, was finding alot of hats and cloths, even found a chainsaw but it wasnt working, i guess lack of gas or bug i duno ( found it in a car junkyard), eventually i kept picking a little bit of food here and there, surprisingly, i havent found a single piece of fruit or vegetable, i guess its normal after patch, but am not really having any troubles with canned food and rice bags,

Right now i am still alive, found a gun but cant seem to find any bullets for a .308 , and this, for me, its one of the best updates since the release of the game!

• Like 2

I was referring to the Standalone. I've played the Mod since its initial release, but this was posted in the DayZ STANDALONE forum.

Right?

Is that your entire rebuttal to what I said? Semantics?

I'm referencing the much longer period of time that some guys like me have been dreaming of the possibility that DayZ will be a unique and beautiful unicorn FULL of zombies, diseases, and authentic character health attributes as part of a long lasting experience.

Instead it's been treated like the latest installment of CoD.

Complete with toy soldier view!  :rolleyes:

• Like 1

i never get this point.

pvp was always in cities at the coast!

with patch .55 everyone is forced to run 30 mins into inland to play "intense" survival. right now there is a lot of loot regarding to the posts here.

prepatch the loot was spread out across the whole map. (coast and inland)

what exactly prevented the survivers to play their playstyle and to go inland to play "Intense" survival game before .55? Nothing changed with .55 for the survivors.

pre .55 it was like (pvp = coast / survival = inland)

now its like ( pvp = f*** you / survival = inland)

so you see what happend?

Edited by newguyzombie

Currently, 0.55 is, in my opinion, the worst patch to date. It's worse than memory leaks, being stuck in walls, being flung from ladders, worse than everything we've experienced so far. It's BORING.

I haven't played in a week because of it.

If you haven't played the game in a week's time, you've almost certainly played less than 10 hours of 0.55. That's hardly enough time to create an informed, valid opinion about it.

I've got closer to 50 hours into it myself, and I think it's the opposite of boring.

Nail on the head.

Edited by Tatanko
  • Like 2

I'm very much on the fence concerning 0.55. On one hand I feel as though there's not enough loot, but then I come across a small village full of food. I've never found so much food in my time playing DayZ. 0.55 marks the first time I've found an AK74, grenades, flashbangs, SMERSH vests, high capacity vests, stab vests, press vests, various weapons magazines, you name it. The coast is a wasteland and then loot distribution is wack, but I've had more fun with 0.55 than with any other version.

Twitch streamers and the like paint DayZ as a PvP where you need to loot weapons. To some extent it is, but the PvP is what a lot of players came for. Once the game becomes more difficult (occasional piles of loot and SMERSH vests in sheds aside) they get upset.

Some servers are emptying, yes, and that may well be because people dislike 0.55, but I don't see that as any reason to pander to what is, frankly, the lowest common denominator. DayZ is a survival game with PvP and PvE elements, not a PvP game where you have to eat every now and then.

• Like 2

wait till people come and tell you to play arma. they just wont understand the point anyway.

they dont see, that there is people playing this game for 5 hours a week, and these people want to experience something more in dayz than picking apples or beeing forced to into a runningsimulator to the north-west

to find something worth to play this game

I'm not try to be an "elitist" here and not ragging on this guy but this is where I'm coming from... What about us who want to and can play 5+ hours a day? do we deserve to have any games that favor our wants and needs?

I want to spend hours building up my character through a grueling, tedious, process that punishes mistakes harshly and not get smoked by some IDGAF kid who put 20 minutes in to go kill for an hour and then log off for bed time.

This is a "survival simulator" survival is boring, it's tedious, you make mistakes you are set back or you die, it's only exciting when it goes shitty.

The game still needs to change some but some casual players need to change games really. 

Edited by BCBasher
  • Like 3

I'm hating the 0.55 elitists right now.

Elitists are people who seem to be proud of themselves for playing the game when it is at its worst, as if playing a boring and unfun game is somekind of moral virtue. Elitists are the ones who claim that the only way to not enjoy the game is if you are bad at it and then proceed to list all of the guns they have.

Right now the game is broken, loot spawning is broken, zombies are a nightmare. Yet, if you go onto any thread on the forum you will somehow find people who claim that they love it for being so difficult. It's such a strange way of bragging. "I'm so good at day z that I can survive even when it's broken". Yeah, good for you.

Also I hate how everyone who isn't an elitist is somehow a Call of Duty playing 12 year old. It's such a lazy and ignorant insult. Do people not realise that there are tons of different kinds of players? The elitists are difficulty lovers who like to play games at the highest difficulty for a sense of achievement. That's ok but you have got to realise that roleplayers, simulators, PvPers, Casuals and, yes, 12 year olds also need to be catered for in any game. Enforcing your own playstyle as the only playstyle is like some kind of video game fascism.  

I don't understand why people seem to be so offended by complaints either. Most complaints I see are not from people raging or quitting. It's constructive criticism or else genuine expressions of frustration based on defined aspects of the game. YES. We know the game isn't finished but what are we supposed to do? Wait until it is finished and then complain? that's nonsense.

Now is the perfect time to complain. We should point out aspects of the game that don't work or are bad. BECAUSE THIS IS THE TIME THAT THE DEVS CAN MOST EASILY FIX THEM.

Forgive me for using bold and capitals here but I really want people to hear this.

SAYING THAT THE GAME WILL BE FINE WHEN IT IS FINISHED IS INCREDIBLY DUMB

We don't know that. Maybe it won't be. The devs could add bad mechanics and not know they are bad because the elitists shout down opposition. We need to be able to comment on and discuss new features as they are added. When something about the game is wrong in your eyes (like food rarity or zombie strength in 0.55) then the most helpful thing you can do and must do is voice your opinion. The devs want to know what we think.

You guys are saying that you should not complain, you should stand by day z through thick and thin and trust that it will be the way you like it on release.

Look, everyone knows the game is not finished, EVERYONE knows that. But pretending that the game is fun or enjoyable when the devs add bad features is not helpful for them. Ignoring bad features or oversights or gaps or opportunities to make the game better is definitely not helpful. By completely ignoring the quality of the game and of its individual features during development and actively trying to bully critics off the forum you are hurting the game, you're hurting day z. End of story. 

Edited by Sebidee
  • Like 3

I'm finding the game fun and not boring, am I allowed to have different tastes then you or am I mentally defective?

I think the "quality" they're working towards is spot on am I wrong? Are you right?

You fucking casuals are a bunch of entitled spoiled little shits, hows that? 

<OrLoK Says: That is *not* acceptable. reign it in or face a suspension.>

Edited by orlok
<OrLoK Says: That is *not* acceptable. reign it in or face a suspension.>
  • Like 2

You know what's really, really dumb? Complaining about a work-in-progress not being what you want it to be like a screaming child.

• Like 1

I'm not try to be an "elitist" here and not ragging on this guy but this is where I'm coming from... What about us who want to and can play 5+ hours a day? do we deserve to have any games that favor our wants and needs?

I want to spend hours building up my character through a grueling, tedious, process that punishes mistakes harshly and not get smoked by some IDGAF kid who put 20 minutes in to go kill for an hour and then log of for bed time.

This is a "survival simulator" survival is boring, it's tedious, you make mistakes you are set back or you die, it's only exciting when it goes shitty.

The game still needs to change some but some casual players need to change games really. 

I understand your point, but, i dont think dayz can be the game you want, nor should it be, plus your kinda overreacting with the 20m thing, 20m in this game is enough to find a piece of cloth at best, or maybe run till the next town :P,

I think its way to early to be deffining the difficulty of the game, and i think there needs to be a balance, i agree that to get the best transports, best weapons, best camo gear etc in this game should give you a grueling experience, and make it really tough, otherwise offcourse theres no sense of achievment when you get things done, but at the same time, theres has to be something in for people with less time, other than running around and finding food, and I think the only aswer for this is more and more new content, like, the whole farming system in game, its already a great initiative to give people with nothing a initial aim, or the whole "craft your own gear with trees and rags" its also a great idea, what the game still needs, its more "early" content, that its easy for everyone to obtain ( such has the whole farming system, fishing, crafting etc) but at the same time also needs  more hardcore stuff that people with everything aim to do other than shooting other people in the head, this way everyone will be happy.

What they cant absolutly do is make the game feel like this is a hide and seek /  running simulator.

Edited by acekaze
  • Like 1

I agree with BCBasher, this is going to end up being an even more difficult survival game than it is now. If you find the survival elements boring, this game will never be what you want.

Due some research and read what the devs goal is with this game. We as alpha testers (thanks BI) have input on game stability/quality of features/design/mechanics as they add them to make sure they are working correctly. Not the games direction/genre.

As far as time available to play. I am lucky to get 5-10 hours a week to play. But a survival game is what I want.

Negative feedback is MUCH more important than positive. Just don't try and change what the game is intended to be. Instead try and make it a better version of what it is intended to be...Survival Horror w/PvP elements.

Good luck to ALL survivors...Coast Rats, Country Scavengers and Mountain Survivalist alike!

I understand your point, but, i dont think dayz can be the game you want, nor should it be, plus your kinda overreacting with the 20m thing, 20m in this game is enough to find a piece of cloth at best, or maybe run till the next town :P,

I think its way to early to be deffining the difficulty of the game, and i think there needs to be a balance, i agree that to get the best transports, best weapons, best camo gear etc this game should give you a grueling experience, and make it really tough, otherwise offcourse theres no sense of achievment when you get things done, but at the same time, theres has to be something in for people with less time, other than running around and finding food, and I think the only aswer for this is more and more new content, like, the whole farming system in game, its already a great initiative to give people with nothing a initial aim, or the whole "craft your own gear with trees and rags" its also a great idea, what the game still needs, its more "early" content, that its easy for everyone to obtain ( such has the whole farming system, fishing, crafting etc) but at the same time also needs  more hardcore stuff that people with everything aim to do other than shooting other people in the head, this way everyone will be happy.

What they cant absolutly do is make the game feel like this is a hide and seek /  running simulator.

There is a compromise, go on steam try another game? There is more than one and some room for diversity in the playstyles.

Everything doesn't have to compromise to please everyone because it can't work in real life.

You just end up with mediocre shit that suits no one perfectly.  

There is a compromise, go on steam try another game? There is more than one and some room for diversity in the playstyles.

Everything doesn't have to compromise to please everyone because it can't work in real life.

You just end up with mediocre shit that suits no one perfectly.  

I dont need to, as the game is right now i find it extremly easy and casual enough for me :)

I want to spend hours building up my character through a grueling, tedious, process that punishes mistakes harshly and not get smoked by some IDGAF kid who put 20 minutes in to go kill for an hour and then log off for bed time.

ok you didnt get my second post.

what exactly changed after .55 for the guys who just want to survive?

zombies got harder, i think many people can live with that.

loot got nearly removed from the coast. but still exists inland. that killed the casuals.

so before .55 survivers went inland to avoid pvp and play their style.

after .55 survivers go inland to find loot and keep playing their style as they did before.

so they didnt play at the coast anyway! whats the problem then with pvp?

i could live with that situation if the spawnlocations were spread out all across the map, but beeing forced to stay 15 minutes by a tree and eat apples to start running for 30 minutes is demotivating.

dont get me wrong, i went a lot inland to loot cities and villages there, but i want to loot the the big cities at the coast first to meet/rob/kill some guys and get a basic equipment.

Edited by newguyzombie

On the patch day half of the posts was posivite about the patch, the other half seemed to be more content of the fact that someone might not like the patch. Exaggerating, but still. Then I tried to actually find that "someone" on forums, reddit, etc who was displeased with the patch and after some search couldn't find one. Wtf is wrong with the people.

• Like 1

On the patch day half of the posts was posivite about the patch, the other half seemed to be more content of the fact that someone might not like the patch. Exaggerating, but still. Then I tried to actually find that "someone" on forums, reddit, etc who was displeased with the patch and after some search couldn't find one. Wtf is wrong with the people.

No idea lol, i think this has been one of the best patches since release.

Balanced, well written post Rick, have beans.

Agree with you that, while we have to get through development stages, the fact that 0.55 is seriously discouraging people from playing, let alone enjoying the game is a problem (especially for a game that needs feedback).

The elitists may well end up getting what they want, but they could end up being a lonely and dwindling crew.

• Like 1

I'm hating the 0.55 elitists right now.

Elitists are people who seem to be proud of themselves for playing the game when it is at its worst, as if playing a boring and unfun game is somekind of moral virtue. Elitists are the ones who claim that the only way to not enjoy the game is if you are bad at it and then proceed to list all of the guns they have.

Right now the game is broken, loot spawning is broken, zombies are a nightmare. Yet, if you go onto any thread on the forum you will somehow find people who claim that they love it for being so difficult. It's such a strange way of bragging. "I'm so good at day z that I can survive even when it's broken". Yeah, good for you.

Also I hate how everyone who isn't an elitist is somehow a Call of Duty playing 12 year old. It's such a lazy and ignorant insult. Do people not realise that there are tons of different kinds of players? The elitists are difficulty lovers who like to play games at the highest difficulty for a sense of achievement. That's ok but you have got to realise that roleplayers, simulators, PvPers, Casuals and, yes, 12 year olds also need to be catered for in any game. Enforcing your own playstyle as the only playstyle is like some kind of video game fascism.

I don't understand why people seem to be so offended by complaints either. Most complaints I see are not from people raging or quitting. It's constructive criticism or else genuine expressions of frustration based on defined aspects of the game. YES. We know the game isn't finished but what are we supposed to do? Wait until it is finished and then complain? that's nonsense.

Now is the perfect time to complain. We should point out aspects of the game that don't work or are bad. BECAUSE THIS IS THE TIME THAT THE DEVS CAN MOST EASILY FIX THEM.

Forgive me for using bold and capitals here but I really want people to hear this.

We don't know that. Maybe it won't be. The devs could add bad mechanics and not know they are bad because the elitists shout down opposition. We need to be able to comment on and discuss new features as they are added. When something about the game is wrong in your eyes (like food rarity or zombie strength in 0.55) then the most helpful thing you can do and must do is voice your opinion. The devs want to know what we think.

You guys are saying that you should not complain, you should stand by day z through thick and thin and trust that it will be the way you like it on release.

Look, everyone knows the game is not finished, EVERYONE knows that. But pretending that the game is fun or enjoyable when the devs add bad features is not helpful for them. Ignoring bad features or oversights or gaps or opportunities to make the game better is definitely not helpful. By completely ignoring the quality of the game and of its individual features during development and actively trying to bully critics off the forum you are hurting the game, you're hurting day z. End of story.

Speakin of ignorance , your post stinks of it .... The only reason why people shit on these complainers is because they don't come out right and state their opinions like adults , instead they come here and make a post stating "fuck this stupid game do the fucking developers even know what they are doing ??? Like who's idea was it to make ZOMBIES HARDER !??" Lol , we know that constructive criticism is needed which is why us "elitists" are the ones that bring these bugs and half broken mechanics to the bug tracker before the complainers even start to complain on the forums (oh and you do know the bug tracker is for bugs and broken mechanics right ? ).

So stop being an asshole and tryin to assume all of us are "elitists" because my play style IS "casual" , I stay on the coast at all times and still survive , not because I'm the bestiest at everything and better than you but because I realize that this game , although it got more challenging and some things are broken ATM , DOES cater to all play types . If you wanna be some bad ass pvp wannabe then go for it , but know this : now that the games getting harder don't expect to be able to run and gun all the time without some survival troubles ..

You think this game is being run into the ground by elitists but once again I must tell you these "elitists" attacking the voracious complainers are the FIRST ONES to log broken mechanics into the bug tracker , we then mention it once on the stable discussion and that's that , no bitching,

Moaning or insulting "elitists" simply because you're mad that you can't find food or a gun in the first house you run into .

All play styles are catered to : if you wanna be an "elitist" and go straight inland , do it , if you wanna be a big badass PVPer, go do it but realize that you better prepare to be a PVPer (get lots of food first and no I don't mean pick berries , no one is FORCING you to be a survivor play style , you're just assuming with butthurt rage that this game is forcing you to play a certian way...it's not but you have to realize that this is a SURVIVAL GAME, in which you have to SURVIVE SOMETIMES , so don't complain that you have to gear up on food before pvping , don't say this game is being run into the ground because of elitists , because yet again the people who you call "elitists" are the ones filing bug tracker reports while you and many others are thinking of how they can dismiss an "elitists" opinion with insults and how they can totally rule out how dayz is a true survival game , if you don't want to be a survivor at one point or another (having to go hungry for a long time , or gettin constantly attacked by vicious Zeds , that will get better by the way don't assume everything's going to stay the same) then you have to ask yourself "so, do I even want to play a survival game?"

So to sum it up for you ,whatever you think you are it doesn't matter if you want to play this game follow these steps and don't pretend like you are doing dayz a big favor by backing up a bunch of people who are just raging about shit that we "elitists" have already made aware of to the devs (odd Loot distribution, hardly any animals , fileting fish not working , zombies too fast , these are all bugs that we "elitists" logged before any of you complainers even knew they existed): play the game , realize what's broken or needs fixing , log that info Into bug trackers and state your opinion POLITELY on the forums , if somebody tries to argue with you , well that's life and you can't change their opinions , but what we know for sure is that the devs don't care for casual run and gun pvp play styles any more , but the fact is they still allow those play styles in the game and don't say that's not true because again I'm someone who sees everything in dayz as going in a good direction so technically by your ignorance I'm an "elitist" but if you know how I play I'm technically a "casual"'play style , although I play for very long hours a day I ALWAYS stay on the coast and guess what ? I still survive , and I still think with all these bugs that my play style is totally viable , so this isn't a "toughen up" post but rather a , "get the fuck off of your denial trip" post , because we all know that plenty of people are surviving and that plenty of those people aren't just elitist fan boys , there's casuals , PVPers , Heros, cannibals , dean halls , you name it and the play style still exists ...

So don't think that you need to change the direction of the survival aspect, this is the direction the devs have wanted to follow for so long and now that I've seen what a great game this is Already I'm all for seeing where it goes , so please remember this : run and gun playstyles / super casual play styles are gettin harder to accommodate in his game but that doesn't mean it's impossible , and remember these "elitists" are really just people who care so much for the future of this game that when they see a bug or glitch being explained by a rager , we have to chime in an tell them exactly where they are wrong , mostly because these ragers start off with "everyone hates these new zombies and loot get rid of them " when they damn well know that there are plenty of people that disagree with them , and there are others that agree with the ragers but they realize all they Can and should do is to log the issue on the bug tracker and drop a comment here on the forums , that way people notice and they aren't just being an asshole like 75% of the people on here complaining about valid things ... Sure they are complaining about something that needs fixing but we can criticize without having to whine , insult , and explode .

so if you're one of those people that like to attack the forums instead of politely putting in your opinion then I suggest you stick to just being a bug tracker and log those on the bug tracker , it's a big help and it helps WAAAAYYY more than coming here and saying "you're all elitists , this game is broken because it's too hard and some things are still broken " this Is alpha so once again stop denying that fact , log bug trackers and politely drop your opinion here and things WILL change for the better, that's it and I don't know how some of you think that that is not enough the devs DO look at the bug tracker ya know , and that you have to come onto the forums to create stupid threads like this thinking it's going to change something ? Ignorance and denial is all that is , people want this game to be a pvp fest again, I hope that never happens but once again you can still be a PVPer if you like NOTHING IS STOPPING YOU!

Edited by Grapefruit kush
  • Like 3

ok you didnt get my second post.

what exactly changed after .55 for the guys who just want to survive?

zombies got harder, i think many people can live with that.

loot got nearly removed from the coast. but still exists inland. that killed the casuals.

so before .55 survivers went inland to avoid pvp and play their style.

after .55 survivers go inland to find loot and keep playing their style as they did before.

so they didnt play at the coast anyway! whats the problem then with pvp?

So we should have different rules for different parts of the map?

Allot, not all but allot of coast rats want to be able to easily fuck with people taking the game seriously and will if given the chance.

That's the problem.