boneboys

Stable Branch - 0.55 Discussion

Unless there is night shift in Bohemia... No update tonight

I think there is still a chance for Steam to release the hounds in the next few hours.

• Like 2

I think there is still a chance for Steam to release the hounds in the next few hours.

I agree...keep checking folks.

I'm just listening to pass the dutchie posted above over and over again while simultaneously enjoying a bud waiting for pizza (and of course this experimental build  :rolleyes:  :thumbsup: ).

Edited by Grapefruit kush
  • Like 2

I'm just listening to pass the dutchie posted above over and over again while simultaneously enjoying a bud waiting for pizza (and of course this experimental build  :rolleyes:  :thumbsup: ).

Twisting a few up, tonight? ;)

Don't forget to turn the Lava Lamp on!

• Like 2

Yeah I noticed the up date for Homeworld was listed a while ago, it's downloading right now, so we amy have it soon, BUT don't you dare get your panties in a twist if it doesn't happen.  I can wait though, I have to go out in about 2 hours.

Edited by Barnabus
  • Like 1

Yeah I noticed the up date for Homeworld was listed a while ago, it's downloading right now, so we have it soon, BUT don't you dare get your panties in a twist if it doesn't happen.

There is also the fact that none of the experimental servers have rolled over to the next build even though they all came back online. I'm thinking they aborted the update on the server end and went to bed and rightly so. They all have to get back in to work in only a few more hours anyway.

Edited by ColdAtrophy
  • Like 1

Brian is still in the office at 12:30 in the morning:

• Like 3

Brian is still in the office at 12:30 in the morning:

That's the exact reason why I love this guy! There is only one Brian hicks! (and the rest of the devs)

That's the exact reason why I love this guy! There is only one Brian Biran hicks! (and the rest of the devs)

Fixed.

• Like 1

Hicks has some amazing teleportation technology as I'm pretty sure in the earlier tweets today he was in Boston.

Edited by Ebrim
  • Like 1

Hicks has some amazing teleportation technology as I'm pretty sure in the earlier tweets today he was in Boston.

Lmao. We got confused by that too.

Also, the experimental servers are down again.  :D

EDIT: And now they are back up with the new build! Just waiting on client update now.

Edited by ColdAtrophy
  • Like 2

Hehe, well, so much for this being a .55 discussion thread.  We are SO gonna get suspended...

I got out of class early for no exp. update!!!My parade officially got S*** on.

If exp. topic wasn't locked I'm sure we all would be writing in there.

Edited by Scarcifer

May 7th is hence forth Byron Hix day.

Make it so.

Edited by BioHaze
  • Like 2

May 7th is hence forth Byron Hix day.

Make it so.

I second that notion make it happen Bry bro.For all of humanities sake.

I feel like Santa's been waiting on this downloading :D  I hope I find something new first..... :thumbsup:

938.3mb INCOMING

Dang-it you beat to the post lol

Thank you developers my parade is started back up all night.

Edited by Scarcifer

cant wait mommas ! :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

0.56.127666? Those trolls  :lol:

• Like 2

Enjoy Experimental Folks!!! May your journey's find critical issues that can be fixed and speed the release to stable!!!

Serious boys enjoy!!! Been fun watching all you post in wait.

.......I have no time but wish I did to play experimental in case you're wondering why I don't join ;). I'm lucky enough these days with work to enjoy a few hours a week of DayZ.  

• Like 2

Enjoy Experimental Folks!!! May your journey's find critical issues that can be fixed and speed the release to stable!!!

Serious boys enjoy!!! Been fun watching all you post in wait.

.......I have no time but wish I did to play experimental in case you're wondering why I don't join ;). I'm lucky enough these days with work to enjoy a few hours a week of DayZ.  

Don't fret. It doesn't make you a bad person.

We wouldn't be here, under foot, if someone would open a 0.56 Exp thread for us (hint, hint).

Has anyone found anything.... new? I'm too excited to play so im killing vampires for a bit while my friends here but as soon as hes gone daddys EXP bound!

I cant seem to kill myself by jumping off buildings for some reason. anyone else got this problem ?