Xicsic

How many hits?

Yesterday me and my clan was running around looking for netting, until i had to tap out to get food or i starve to death.

I servered hopped to a high pop in Hamywobo to loot some food and quickly get out.

The server was night time and i spanwed in and there was someone looting infront of me and i stood VERY still and he did not notice me.

At this point i had only one way to survive "Either i die or you"

I ran up to him hit him with an Axe right on the head, he had a Ballistic helmet on.

So i was like "Helmet must have protected him.

Then he ran i chased him into the fields hit him TWO MORE TIMES.

I hit him a total of 3 times.

The thing is i hit him twice, i don't know if these are this or what, when my axe hit him, sparks came out from his back pack 2x.

And then he turned around and killed me with a mosin.

Should have been him dead!

Or, you could have said "Hello, may I have some food?" and avoided this whole mess. 

You murderer. 

• Like 7

Or, you could have said "Hello, may I have some food?" and avoided this whole mess. 

You murderer. 

Do you know why i didn't ask

full military gear in Kamywobo

With a Mosin Fully loaded m1911

His intention wasnt to share

And either i eat him or i die simple

suvival of the fittest, and i guess he got lucky

• Like 3

Sounds like you are just a bit rubbish at being a bandit, to be honest. ;)

• Like 10

saw this thread and thought....only 2-3 if its some dank ass shit :D

thank god its friday..... :beans:

• Like 1

Yesterday me and my clan was running around looking for netting, until i had to tap out to get food or i starve to death.

I servered hopped to a high pop in Hamywobo to loot some food and quickly get out.

The server was night time and i spanwed in and there was someone looting infront of me and i stood VERY still and he did not notice me.

I ran up to him hit him with an Axe right on the head, he had a Ballistic helmet on.

The thing is i hit him twice, i don't know if these are this or what, when my axe hit him, sparks came out from his back pack 2x.

And why are you sharing this story.........theeeee "I got shot in vybor" thread was god dam funny.....but this one........weres the video?......you got hungry and ate someone? wa wa wa what are trying to tell us here..!?  oh well......... :huh:........or did he eat you................huh? ..........were is hamywopooo at?............

awwwwwww awwwwwww baaaaaaa ok well happy friday!

Edited by CJFlint

You murderer. 

Dude that hipster dog profile picture is freak n me out too! What happened the old one?

Edited by CJFlint

Dude that hipster dog profile picture is freak n me out too! What happened the old one?

C4J1tat.gif

• Like 3

Same thing goes for bullets too. Sometimes I will shoot a guy 5 times and he puts me down in 1 shot even though I am healthy. Makes no sense

You deserved to die.  You got greedy and you fucked up.  I'm glad he killed you because you certainly deserved it. I hope it happens to you every time you decide your life is worth more than someone else's. 

• Like 2

Enjoy the karmic death you server-hopping junkie (wanted to use stronger language, but deferred.)

Firstly, why server-hop to a high-pop server to look for food? Did you not want to find food? Kamishovo is both a common spawn point, and a popular "pit stop" due to the police station.

Secondly, why didn't you find an apple tree and spam it? Why waste the 60+ seconds to server hop when you could just hunker down by an apple tree?

Seems like you just suck at planning, and got schooled by someone who actually knows how to play....

The guy was asking how many times one must hit another with an axe to kill him. I don't think he (or anyone else) really gives a shit what you guys think of him. Hell, I hate most of the people on these boards, especially the white knights. ;)

@OP: What kind of axe did you have? A fire axe will generally drop a guy in a couple of hits to the upper torso. A splitting axe, a couple more.

• Like 2

You deserved to die.  You got greedy and you fucked up.  I'm glad he killed you because you certainly deserved it. I hope it happens to you every time you decide your life is worth more than someone else's. 

That is why in a real life situation you would die first

In order for me to survive i must kill you

It is a 1 for 1 situation

there isn't a 2 for nothing...

Either you live OR i live.

If you were straving and there was one can of beans in the middle of a room and the other guy is starving i am 101% sure you would not think TWICE before killing him

If you decided to give up your life forsomeone else in this situation please warn everyone in heaven of how dumb you are

You could have missed, sparks fly when you hit a wall.

And yeah the missing thingy, he shot me like 7 times with m1911 all missed he stodd there to take out his moisin and i swung he turned around and sparks flew out of his dry bag, we were in the middle of a grassy field

If you were straving and there was one can of beans in the middle of a room and the other guy is starving i am 101% sure you would not think TWICE before killing him

If you decided to give up your life forsomeone else in this situation please warn everyone in heaven of how dumb you are

Or, you know, you could team up and go look for food together. You can find, process, and have more food in a group than you could alone.  The whole  "division of labor" , "You scratchy my back, I'll scratch yours" deal. How else do you think humanity developed civilizations? Constant backstabbing? Nope, through working together and helping each other out during rough periods.

Day Z is stupidly unrealistic to how real life people behave, and you should in no way base real-world survival and philosophy off of Day Z player-player interactions.

Edited by Whyherro123

I'm sorry you feel this way kid.  I'm not sure what kind of environment and family had to have shaped you, but it's unfortunate if this is your attitude.  It sounds like you're not going to change your mind, but if you were even the slightest bit open to suggestion, I'd recommend you get out and visit the real world.  You know, the real world where people work together and actually get shit done.  Unlike your sick little fantasies, it's not 'you or me.'  two men can easily share a can of beans and some boiled water from a lake.  There's plenty of food and water, that's not the problem.  

• Like 2

I'm sorry you feel this way kid.  I'm not sure what kind of environment and family had to have shaped you, but it's unfortunate if this is your attitude.  It sounds like you're not going to change your mind, but if you were even the slightest bit open to suggestion, I'd recommend you get out and visit the real world.  You know, the real world where people work together and actually get shit done.  Unlike your sick little fantasies, it's not 'you or me.'  two men can easily share a can of beans and some boiled water from a lake.  There's plenty of food and water, that's not the problem.  

See this is the part where you don't understand and you all of sudden became illetrate.

There is situations where you "Do or die"

In these situations lets just say you will "Die or die"

But the real world has nothing to do with this, simple psychology

So i am guessing if the elveator held only 180 lbs and it could only support 180lb

I guess in a survival situations they can both cut their 4 limbs off and both get on the elevator!

Your logic is flawed, you are base your opinion on contradtiction of your own facts.

You have one dumb biased logic

I've knocked people with one axeblow to the head, but have also hit others four or even five times in the body before they drop. The hit and damagesystem in this game is weird, what kills something one time might not the next, even though the circumstances are identical. But factor in lag and such things and anything can happen.

See this is the part where you don't understand and you all of sudden became illetrate.

There is situations where you "Do or die"

In these situations lets just say you will "Die or die"

But the real world has nothing to do with this, simple psychology

So i am guessing if the elveator held only 180 lbs and it could only support 180lb

I guess in a survival situations they can both cut their 4 limbs off and both get on the elevator!

Your logic is flawed, you are base your opinion on contradtiction of your own facts.

You have one dumb biased logic

WTF.

First show me an elevator that only holds 180lb( i couldnt even got on the bloody thing) although this is pretty pointless ( in a survival situation i would take the stairs).

In most real life survival situations your chance of survival are exponentialy better if you work with other people.

This is a game though and more often than not that other guy probably would have killed you so i dont have a problem with your actions ( well server hopping and trying to axe someone from behind isnt exactly great its a game so meh )

But i do wonder if you understand what logic means though ( as your post has none in it )

Split the can of food??  Murder>Sharing IRL to you? seriously?

The guy was asking how many times one must hit another with an axe to kill him. I don't think he (or anyone else) really gives a shit what you guys think of him. Hell, I hate most of the people on these boards, especially the white knights. ;)

@OP: What kind of axe did you have? A fire axe will generally drop a guy in a couple of hits to the upper torso. A splitting axe, a couple more.

He didn't simply ask that question, he gave a story so he clearly wanted some sort of reaction to it.

Can we cease the flame war?  The point of the story OP posted was he was killed while trying to stab someone in the back for a scrap of food.  The answer to the question posed is that it really depends on where you hit them, the condition of your weapon, and the condition of their gear.

Topic cleaned.

Can we cease the flame war?  The point of the story OP posted was he was killed while trying to stab someone in the back for a scrap of food. 

What he said.