cheeseburger8

Some DayZ Facts About You...

I stay away from all the new cities towns because with over 1500 hours playing the mod I cannot accept the change..

okay i'll play. here's some;

1. I Never team with people i meet in-game. I don't trust them.
  2. Despite being a PvP-player I generally avoid costal spawn areas. new spawns rarely have anything worth the risk.
  3. I Have never (personally) kidnapped/tortured anyone- tho I did help heather do it a few times.
  4. Have never used the M4 in the SA.

What if you're under heavy fire?

Scuse me Yazar8 but what would you want to be under heavy fire for ?

That's like saying - " what if you were driving on the wrong side of the road ?"

• Like 1

Scuse me Yazar8 but what would you want to be under heavy fire for ?

That's like saying - " what if you were driving on the wrong side of the road ?"

Umm, didn't get your question. I was just curious if he shoots back when someone's shooting him. He doesn't, I got my answer. 

Edited by Yazar8
  • Like 2

In the standalone I have

-I have a count of killing 24 zombies with my fist and not be harmed

-Traveled Most of the map

-Helped new spawns

-Killed a hacker

-Killed a Clan that had all smersh vests

-Found 5 heli crash sites only 1 which had a smersh vest all others M4's and parts

-Killed someone with every gun in the game as of now.

-Traded with other players from the forums

-Watch local wildlife be killed by zombies and killed zombies and local wildlife by the hill tactic.

Edited by G-Eazy

I have never KoS:ed another player, although I have fired at two players without interacting with them first. They didn't die though so no KoS :)

I have never intentionally killed an animal. I did kill a wild boar once but it was an accident as I was protecting it from zombies and it got caught in the crossfire.

I have never eaten an animal or human.

I have never seen a smerh vest or deathskull balaclava ingame.

I have only met three real women ingame.

I only just recently discovered how to climb ladders further than the first one. Thankyou random youtuber.

I use a male voice when playing as a male character and a female voice when playing as a female character.

My ingame name is a stealth pun towards the games name.

I like to knockout people and unload their gun.

If those people still aim at me after waking up they will die (enjoy your last click).

I try to stick to the rules of gun safety and expect others to this this as well.

Because of this accidentally aiming at me could result in a hostile response.

I do not care about others gear - so if I fight I try to put as many bullets into their body as possible. The reward is taking down a hostile not getting his stuff.

I will clean a city of it's composite arrows, get the easy mats to make a bow, and then meet up with my group to run a long ways in formation. I will "desync" and insist they move on ahead and that I'll just catch up at the rhonda-views point.  I will then rain long shots in their general vicinity while listening to the indignity in TeamSpeak, and even throw out the occasional misleading "Contact!"  This used to be giggles n' shits with me and one other, but we became good at the lob shot.  As long as the target stays stationary, prone, and remains so for ~25 arrows, he will eventually meet his match!

Also I stole all 5 of the AK74 mags from my friends tent, loaded them up in my pants, jumped off a stout 10 foot ledge, then crawled back to deliver them ruined.  All of this because on the day we met, after saving his life, he knocked me out, took my Mosin with scope n stuff, then gave me a chambered .22 and a shovel.  "You can still run with us mate! we didn't know if we could trust you."  Do you know now, jackass?  I know you'll read this eventually, you smug bastard.   I should point out that he returned all my stuff in the end, so, I may just be delightfully mad.

• Like 1

Edit: ^ Caboose's forum signature makes me laugh every time I read it. Btw there's a typo in there.

- I once saw a zombie chasing a deer through the streets of Berezino as I was walking out of the grocery store (WTF moment).

- I take big risks and make little effort to stay hidden in the hopes of running into some ridiculous scenario with another player.

- I very rarely seek out other players with the intent to kill them. I try to play the hero as much as possible.

- I usually carry two guns, one on my back and one in my hands and a few pistols in hopes of finding someone I can give them to.

- I will give any friendly player I meet nearly anything I'm carrying in an effort to help them out.

- I found my second Press Vest yesterday. It's mine and you can't have it!

- I sometimes keep notes in my backpack with ridiculous things written on them for people who kill me to find.

- Sometimes my FPS in cities is so bad I have to run looking almost straight down at the ground to keep my FPS at a reasonable rate.

Edited by Griz2
  • Like 1

im new so i will skip all those "havent been there and there"

BUT,..

i will get in trouble whenever i want to loot and when im looking for trouble theres no other player lol. ALWAYS

when i want to have an sks i find a whole lot of mosin's

when i pick up a mosin and have all attachments i find tons of sks'. And the other way around (as example)

this game fks with me pretty much

Edited by Zupsero

In the mod, I had been to the NWAF and around the map a long time before I ever saw a blood bag.

In the mod, I once stole a blood bag from a sniper on Dobry hill.

I killed my first zombie in the standalone with a kitchen knife.

If I can I will wear the blue paramedic set.

I wear a headlamp when I play with others, only so I can show them where I am or show them objects on the ground without having to use my hands slot.

The brass knuckles are my favorite zombie killing tool.

Whenever I find a shovel I feel compelled to try to throw it onto a roof.

Edited by weld

Some are saying they've never fired/found an M4. Let me be the first to tell you, they're nothing special. They kill in 1-2 hits, and that's it. The iron sights are horrid. If you're gonna use an M4, get one of those handy-dandy RV1-RDS Optics.

Some about me,

I do better fist-fighting zombies than with actual melee weapons.

HC's pretty fun, it might be more fun than regular imo.

My most commonly found gun is the SKS.

Hello !

- found/loot on body about 30 grenades, never trown one.

- never used a fishing rod in game, but spend most of my free-time fishing IRL.

- never died from a ladder bug.

- never fired a P1

- never died of starvation or cold (but i play almost every exp)

I never found a single crash site
Never crafted or used a Bow and Arrows (Same with crossbow)

I never got to ride in a helicopter in the mod. Every time I'd be around when my group was getting one going we would get either killed by a hacker squad or the server would reset and the helicopter would be gone, replaced by a tractor. Not shitting you there. Once we had a convoy of 3 vehicles heading to a camp, bringing loots and parts for the heli. Server restarted, 2 out of the 3 convoy vehicles were gone, the other turned into a bike and the heli became a farm tractor.

1. I bought my PC to play dayz mod.

2. Never bought Arma 2 CO because I was scared on buying it and the next day SA releasing (If you followed SA during July-November 2013 the release date was close and no one knew when was coming out)

3. At this point I still have some attraction from the mod 

4. I like the mod over SA and I havent played it never.

5. I just have 200hours in SA and bought it since the release date

Mod

-Went from a survivalist to a suicidal kamikaze who used to threw helicopters over people after seeing shosho's videos :P

-I just killed two people with grenades, I prefer the smoke or flash ones for some reason

-My favourite map from the ArmA 2 mod is Namalsk (which I hope to see back when SA's workshop is open)

-I love the dirt bikes, mostly because they're specially good for chases and stunts

-I am a very good driver at most air vehicles, In land...well, better not have me behind the wheel :lol:

-My favourite weapon and the perfect choice for all the situations it's the G36c, what can I say?, Germans surely know how to make a beauty of weapons :thumbsup:

SA

-I killed more people with the amphibia than the M4, that sneaky gun is sooo good.

-Never ever killed anyone with a mosin with LRS, I suck at sniping.

-I have some guilt over KoSing some people at the coastal areas, the reason why I started to only play at north and just head coast when have to make trades.

-I am the leader of a clan, but somehow I enjoy more playing as a lonewolf because I feel unable to protect my brothers in arms.

-I crashed my first V3S on experimental, and then died.

-I consider myself as a "dirty bandit" but somehow I refuse to pvp as much I liked before, somehow this does not stop me from going into killing sprees when I die and have to meet the coast again.

-Most of my friends were people I decided not to kill when I had the opportunity, most of them are now my partners in this hell.

-I see clans and big groups as a "challenge to my skill", atleast to my individual skill. I don't know, but I surely feel like an skilled player after taking down an entire group by myself.

-For now I'm staying up in the north by the woods, enjoying the wild life, hunting down people for bounties and making trades with some groups to get something in exchange, all by my own.

My first life was the most memorable gaming experience in my life (Only happened last weekend).

Managed to encounter two friendly players on my travels. 

Got myself healthy and hydrated.

Found my first backpack and a SKS.

Heard a Mosin shot.

'You are unconscious'

'You are dead'

Exhilarating!