Sign in to follow this  
killerbyte12

duping is out of control

Duping makes the game fucking boring. We tried ( FOR SIENCE! ofc ) and the thrill of the game vanished.

Guys! Logic!

10+ points for actually paying attention to the things in the pictures.

Amazes me how people can't comprehend it.. The M4's and mosins are ALL Fully kitted.. They clearly have not spawned like that. And yeah..

Might be a bit of both,loot glitch and some duping of that loot.

Like the loot glitched  mill base I found,pick what you and your duping mates want to dupe and find church other location to dupe that gear.

Like the loot glitched  mill base I found,pick what you and your duping mates want to dupe and find church other location to dupe that gear.

Not sure if you're saying We're duping or you're duping.............

Not sure if you're saying We're duping or you're duping.............

None of us are.

The dupers find a loot glitched location like the one I found today.

Pick up one of the 20 or so mountain backpacks ,fill it with the gear,mags,scopes ect "they" need/want to dupe,and then dupe the gear else were.

Two dupers can take at least four different  rifles  and hand guns each and the barracks I seen had that in one room.Like I say,I had to use "V" to get over the loot there was so much I couldn't get in the doorway

Duping the Ultimate reason the global loot system is going to be great.

With every item and object having a identification number on it and being globally tracked it should mean duplicate items and the people creating them should be easily found and those people permanently banned.

For the love of.... case is not closed. It was already established that loot is spawning in crazy amounts in spots and not at at all in other spots.  

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/214961-so-i-found-this-server-insane-loot/

How naive can you honestly be?

Seeing a pile of SKS carbines and few AKs in a spot they're known to spawn is completely different to finding a pile Mosins kitted with LRS et al as well as fully kitted M4s amongst various other items in a building they don't spawn in,

Duping makes the game fucking boring. We tried ( FOR SIENCE! ofc ) and the thrill of the game vanished.

This is what I've always thought. Sure it's a pain in the arse getting killed, and I'd love to grab a rifle straight away and run back and avenge my own death, but it takes out a huge chunk of the game. Some of my most fun times in the game have been looting up with friends and having a laugh at some of the people we meet along the way.

Edited by Euphobia

I just want to add that I have infact met one of the guys doing this. It was NOT an exploit but a scripted hack. He was able to give me 6 MP5 clips and everyone else and weapon they wished at a moments notice. I declined, but i saw the items appear on the ground. It was tempting though! ;)

I just want to add that I have infact met one of the guys doing this. It was NOT an exploit but a scripted hack. He was able to give me 6 MP5 clips and everyone else and weapon they wished at a moments notice. I declined, but i saw the items appear on the ground. It was tempting though! ;)

Yes there are hacks but if you look at the images I think these guys were clearly duping, I stumbled across this glitch myself by chance and it's an easy to exploit at the moment. I wouldn't worry about this sort of stuff to much right now though, it's still a really early build and people will be finding exploits constantly until the game is more complete. I take the opinion that the people exploiting the game right now actually indirectly help the development process as the exploits are brought to light early. The best thing to do if you come across exploits like this is to just use the bug tracker and be done with it, trust that it will be fixed in time and be patient. 

• Like 2

Wow... I make a new account to come back to the land of DayZ and the first thread I read is this one.

I don't even know why I am still dissapointed with the DayZ standalone... it's been a complete let down since it was announced.

Did you fully read the thread? Or just the first 2 lines and then start typing.

Buildings spawn certain items. It's not just a mish mash of anything.

Read the entire thread, then come back and say it's the Persistence related bug.

New pictures, Showing that these ARE NOT standard spawns. These aren't Bare mosins, Stock M4's. They're all FULLY KITTED.

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/52117710400235156/0728E9BE637D6A74C0BE1C80D6A1023C56065FD5/

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/52117710400230701/B8EE371BA25224D22DA39F3C47598E7822F52696/

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/52117710400213829/6EBD1488D412EE8485408FF34B6FB510AA46B495/

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/52117710400206113/D2F9DEE4D93A3B4C09E666F64769C7B3FD54B48A/

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/52117710400198429/C09E4436BD587C3439EEC89C73019AD930FD6610/

These are not spawns, These are not hackers, These are dupers. As stated above, The items don't spawn here, We watched them dupe. Also I think I may have left out the part where Almost ALL the backpacks are identical in contents.

Mate, I'm really sorry.

I can now clearly say duping is present at this patch and still is not fixed.

I really have no idea how this could be construed as anything but duping. I am really happy that whoever thought this wasn't duping has remained silent. Talk about deluded

I really have no idea how this could be construed as anything but duping. I am really happy that whoever thought this wasn't duping has remained silent. Talk about deluded

It's not hard to pick up the millions of items that are spawning in one location and then drop them in another.  The only deluded ones are the people who spread misinformation before coming to a full conclusion as it has already been pointed out that loot is spawning completely unbalanced on stable with hundreds of items in one location and none in other locations.

It's not hard to pick up the millions of items that are spawning in one location and then drop them in another.  The only deluded ones are the people who spread misinformation before coming to a full conclusion as it has already been pointed out that loot is spawning completely unbalanced on stable with hundreds of items in one location and none in other locations.

I think you are still missing the point. No one is disagreeing with you on that point. What we are disagreeing with you is that m4s with all the attachments don't spawn in those numbers in a church. 60-rd mags don't spawn in those fashions. 

Thank God we had the global 0.49 wipe that got rid of all this nonsense... <_<

Sadly Mookie, this happened after the 0.50 update >:(

Lol I guess you are right Mookie.

A bit down in the dumps right now. The tent I found and placed on our low population clanserver has been nicked along with 5 others spread across the map in less than an hour. My guess is an esp hack.

Edited by FishGuts4Lunch

I remember a few months back everyone so excited about the global wipe to finally fix the duping issue and remove all those duped items...

People who played fair lost everything those who dupe still at it ;)

This cannablism thing is pulling me back in though now

With every item and object having a identification number on it and being globally tracked it should mean duplicate items and the people creating them should be easily found and those people permanently banned.

How much you wanna bet the duped items count as fresh spawned items and are instead given a unique number and this results in cheaters taking all the best equipment ?

Knowing that bugs like this will be fixed in the long run, I don't really see what is wrong with any of this. Have your fun now cause it wont last forever.

How much you wanna bet the duped items count as fresh spawned items and are instead given a unique number and this results in cheaters taking all the best equipment ?

Let's hope when the central loot system is in this is not the case

Knowing that bugs like this will be fixed in the long run, I don't really see what is wrong with any of this. Have your fun now cause it wont last forever.

You seem to miss understand,there are 2 parts to this and 1 is a bug and 1 isnt a bug...

Spawning items into the world isnt a bug,duping is a bug..

So please get that right in the first place..

As to a central loot system what do we have no fried rice system wow...

Friend just single-handedly took out 4 dupers, who were camping Veresnik. 

So much stuff it was crazy! They all had Smirsh Vest with backpack, fully kitted m4, about 5 containers, full ammo box and skull masks.

Didn't get their names unfortunately.

What about accidental dupes? Permanent bans = No no. Deletion of 'duped' items once identified = Ye ye.