SmashT

Experimental Branch: 0.51 Discussion

Even if I'm not playing any Experimental this week due to its buggy nature, I can definitely appreciate the work that the devs are putting in to iterate on this design so rapidly. Kudos them, and I hope we as a community are providing the feedback they need to make it better  :beans:

• Like 5

Anyone else not able to open cans/drink or even see the description of the item from the Inventory Menu ???

Edited by docjiggy

Anyone else not able to open cans/drink or even see the description of the item from the Inventory Menu ???

Nope, cant open doors or jump. 

Nope, cant open doors or jump. 

Weird, on my side, i can jump and open doors, but nothing can be done when im' trying to open up a can / load ammo in a gun / craft bandages or anything that must be done within the inventory menu :(

Weird, on my side, i can jump and open doors, but nothing can be done when im' trying to open up a can / load ammo in a gun / craft bandages or anything that must be done within the inventory menu :(

Wait what? Never knew you could jump! What key would that be?

Well if the devs wanted some stress testing of their servers they've got it. All servers packed solid, and with lots of d/c and ctd's.

Might try tomorrow afternoon when there are less people trying to get onto them.

Wait what? Never knew you could jump! What key would that be?

V key by default, it will only vault above small fences/obstacles

Yei... straight away to UK 18 and found the thing we've been waiting for over a year. Vehicle, and it moves! V3S. Got it from Gorka. I'm so happy. Now they can stop the development... just kidding.

First impressions about the driving. It feels a bit like ArmA 3 driving. Not bad at all. Pretty easy to drive. Feels like a bigger car as it should. Slow on hills. Turns nicely for a vehicle that size. Now i need some coffee and need to process all this... :D

Oh yea. And no problems on the server. Zombies were there etc.

Oh vault not jump. Sure now I get it. Thanks for the clarification.

Use your vehicles for a heli hunt guys, AUG's and large tents spawn since monday's patch and noone cares because TRUCKS EVERYWHERE lol.

• Like 1

are you fn kidding me, how can the invisible zombies bug still be around?!? how is that bug something they havent fucking fixed yet?!?! that is a gamebreaking bug which is around for so fucking long already?!

the whole exp uk 5 or so is plagued by fucking invisible zombies wow is that sad................

and i have to face my death because i cant even bandage without zombies hitting me, stuff like that MUST

be #1 priority and not fucking vehicles.

Edited by Axezeroone
  • Like 1

Crashes have been a lot less frequent, and it seems they've fixed the server browser issue.

3 exp updates in 3 days. Impressive work on the devs part, and I think they deserve a break. A milestone feature has been implemented and they've put hard work towards fixing crashing and people still complain. Assholes.

• Like 1

are you fn kidding me, how can the invisible zombies bug still be around?!? how is that bug something they havent fucking fixed yet?!?! that is a gamebreaking bug which is around for so fucking long already?!

the whole exp uk 5 or so is plagued by fucking invisible zombies wow is that sad................

Calm your tits buddy, most likely caused by the desync rather than a mistale on development ! 

• Like 1

Oh vault not jump. Sure now I get it. Thanks for the clarification.

If you are running the v key is used to jump, not vault. Why be a deuce about it?

are you fn kidding me

fucking 

fucking

fucking 

Whilst swearing is okay, make sure it doesn't get out of hand and isn't directed at anyone.

Zombie-Feedback goes here:

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/182234-do-zombies-dream-of-a-good-nights-sleep-zombie-feedback/

Even though you're most likely better off in this topic:

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/6794-i-give-up-this-game-is-bull-i-want-my-money-back/

• Like 1

The invisible zombies are a result of the servers being overloaded by player requests. It's been explained two pages back.

The invisible zombies are a result of the servers being overloaded by player requests. It's been explained two pages back.

This man right there understands it !!!

i would believe that because currently almost everybody moved to exp now since it has vehicles, but the day before yesterday i was on stable on a server that isnt as popular

as EXP is right now with "220 join requests per second" and the same thing happened on there. i dont and cant believe that.

i would believe that because currently almost everybody moved to exp now since it has vehicles, but the day before yesterday i was on stable on a server that isnt as popular

as EXP is right now with "220 join requests per second" and the same thing happened on there. i dont and cant believe that.

It doesnt need 220 connections per second. It only exaggerates then. I also encountered invis Z's before, but not in that numbers. A bad / desyncing / lagging connection either on client or server side can always cause a Zed to go fully stealth.

The good thing is that they are working on server side performance as a high priority since it also influences how fast they can add content.

Just happened, 45/50 Server:

I just searched around in electro, when i found a gas canister in a shack. It was too big to put it in my already half full drybag, so i put my mp133 around my shoulder and carried the canister in my hands.

As i went back out on the main street at the western end of electro, i see a truck and two guys dancing around it. I scream hey guys and march up to them. One is unarmed, the other one Points his shotgun at me. I tell him im friendly and ask if they Need gas. They cheer back: "Oh yes please please!!" I put the gas down in front of the truck and wish them a safe journey as i make my way towards cherno...

there i suddenly here someone screaming from very far away. I look around and see a freshspawn coming up to me. He tells me he just spawned and thanks me for not Shooting him.

i Ask him if he wants to head to cherno with me, but he says hes going up the Woods. i leave him two pipsi and a zuchini on the ground as i leave. He thanks me and i head off...

Gotta love this game.... There still are friendlies out there...

But is anybody else unable to spray paint his fire axe or just me?

And the Gas Canister i found had 30% in it. Can i refill that at a gas Station?

• Like 1

The axe (not the fireman one, idk about it) got its animation changed, now it uses that terrible bat animation.

You can see clearly how the tracers doesn't match the actual animation lol (the damaging tracer goes under the animation it seems), but its alpher right. Its cool that now you can 360 the axe slash, would be better if the tracers worked as they should. Can't wait for dat sword

Edited by Avant-Garde
  • Like 1