Chamil

Do alpha/beta testers get perks on the forums?

Would be pretty cool if we got some perks

like alpha-tester, beta tester, one year old member, two years old members and so on

Donating for forum benefits without making the forum an entire interactive colour-clusterf*ck would be awesome, too.

Like donate: you get a different coloured name or a custom tag etc

no yes no?

The supporter edition has a DayZ Supporters Forums Lounge listed for full release. I have no idea what's planned for that though.

• Like 4

The supporter edition has a DayZ Supporters Forums Lounge listed for full release. I have no idea what's planned for that though.

Lol I've already forgot that one.

• Like 1

Donating for forum benefits without making the forum an entire interactive colour-clusterf*ck would be awesome, too.

You can always donate to this completely legit, official PayPal:

CompletelyLegitOfficialDayZPayPal@kichilron.de

:ph34r:

Edited by kichilron
  • Like 14

I see what you did there you sneaky noob 

you were really close though, perhaps next time

• Like 1

Like donate: you get a different coloured name 

Talk about clusterfuck :D

• Like 1

What, you mean reading pages upon pages of terrible ideas, butthurt DayZ cheerleaders defending the game when sensible suggestions are made to improve it, and people asking questions that have been answered a million times over in sticky threads isn't a perk to you?

Well... damn.

• Like 1

What, you mean reading pages upon pages of terrible ideas, butthurt DayZ cheerleaders defending the game when sensible suggestions are made to improve it, and people asking questions that have been answered a million times over in sticky threads isn't a perk to you?

Well... damn.

No, how is that a perk

lmao

its not like people are going to see your name and be like oh yeah this kid helped a million newbs out 

Talk about clusterfuck :D

I've seen some servers with glitter and flashy things and moving user tags and gahhh its painful to explain 

Different colored names based on donations and achievements are a feature of this forum already.

Donate $100 and cuddle Boneboys: bright blue username

Donate $500 and cuddle Rocket: bright green username

cuddle Rocket unconscious and run away with the money: bright pink username

I'm currently training armwrestling and 100m sprints like Usain Bolt.

Disclaimer: YES, this is meant to be funny. lol, before someone accuses me of accusing devs to rob our money.

Edited by ChainReactor

thats a whole lot of cuddling, maybe like twice the money and a flaccid handshake?

• Like 2

Different colored names based on donations and achievements are a feature of this forum already.

Donate $100 and cuddle Boneboys: bright blue username

Donate $500 and cuddle Rocket: bright green username

cuddle Rocket unconscious and run away with the money: bright pink username

I'm currently training armwrestling and 100m sprints like Usain Bolt.

Disclaimer: YES, this is meant to be funny. lol, before someone accuses me of accusing devs to rob our money.

On the flipside of this you can:

Recieve $3.76 and cuddle SteakAndPotatoes: DicreetUsername

That how I got mine. :D

• Like 2

PBnation, a Paintball forum like this one has "badges" that go below your username and profile pic.

• You get badges for donating to the site,
  • For being a member for __ years,
  • Making a thread that hits 2,000 posts,
  • Supporting/running a company
  • Etc. etc etc.

People seem to enjoy hunting down and earning them. Can't be too hard to implement here.

Rocket doesn't accept donations, for starters. Also, I don't feel badges and such are necessary.

• Like 2

Rocket doesn't accept donations, 

I do, pls PM me if you are interested. 

• Like 1

On the flipside of this you can:

Recieve $3.76 and cuddle SteakAndPotatoes: DicreetUsername

That how I got mine. :D

Keep that secret, if it hits reddit I will be broke by morning...........

• Like 1

Rocket doesn't accept donations, for starters. Also, I don't feel badges and such are necessary.

No not at all. The OP just suggested some type of extra recognition for helping with the Alpha, and I made a suggestion.

Badges are kind of fun, but totally unnecessary in the end. I'd rather have all the teams dedicated to making the game perfect, rather than have someone get assigned to making an avatar badge.

Edited by o5pr3y

That video - was awesome... and the way the chick blows her own brains out - you can't do that today!

Yeah I believe we let you use the letter w. For $5 you can use uppercase.

you two.. I almost woke up my son laughing at that.

:P

• Like 1

I do, pls PM me if you are interested. 

i have six dead cats in various stages of decay and an open but perfectly viable 3 gallon tub of Vaseline....free shipping included, just need an address :D

i have six dead cats in various stages of decay and an open but perfectly viable 3 gallon tub of Vaseline....free shipping included, just need an address :D

I don't like cats, they take too long to cook. 

thats a whole lot of cuddling, maybe like twice the money and a flaccid handshake?

Lol, you said flaccid...

I don't like cats, they take too long to cook. 

while i generally agree, some of these already have the meat coming off the bones...the vaseline is for dipping...mmm :thumbsup:

and.....

i ebay alot, came by a case of coyote urine for like dirt cheap that i'm tryin to dump too....turns out its completely useless as aftershave, although its great if you'd like a yard full of coyotes...cant figure out what to do with them either now that the petting zoo didnt work out. wont give pony rides and i mean who knew they would bite? i guess technically, like several of my guests have pointed out, alot of one animal does not a zoo make. fuckers will not let you dress them up either...wasted money on several Big Bird costumes, thought i'd try to go with an avian theme.... i seem to be compounding my problems...

so thats 6 dead mostly tender cats, 3lbs of vaseline(once you try the dip you'll be happy its 3lbs), 95% of a case of coyote piss, and about 48 coyotes, four of which are in Big Bird costumes in various states of dress...all i need is that address holmes, my donations are ready :D

Edited by thznutz
  • Like 1