Sign in to follow this  
Chaka (DayZ)

Your fetish item

It must be hard find those specific items everytime.

Not really actually. Only the black facemask can be hard to find sometimes. And when I can't find a tan tactical shirt, I use a beige wool coat.

Pristine handcuffs, burlap sack, and a bottle of disinfectant.

• Like 3

Binoculars - other than that I tend towards (pristine) helmets and Jungle Boots as well as some fabric to cover my face (Bandana Maks or Balaclava - no masks).

Piece of paper, but it has to be from the book Call of the Wild because my characters are always PvE hunters, fishermen.

Here lies WhiskeyTango, avid outdoorsman and creator of the world famous Chernarussian Whiskeyfish Tacorrito.

The recipe dies with me.

Green bell pepper. :) if you kill me you'll always find green bell peppers all over my inventory :) happy hunting ladZ ! ;)

• Like 1

ist either 1 green ball pepper in every Cloth!

or pristine cans of Food! love to collect just 1 type of pristine cans. i end up in elektro or cherno getting shot at. just missing the look on the face of my murderer when seeing my items!

Improvised backpack right here. I'd dump a hunters for a rope and a burlap sack every time

• Like 2

Boonie hat, fishing hook and a fishing pole. My squad never understood why until we got the hunger games build in experimental and they all thought I was nuts but i always had food and water

• Like 2

Camo baseball bat cap. It's almost always "badly damaged", so when I find a pristine one I need to have it. I once carried an extra one in my backpack.

Edited by Sutinen

I have a dream, one day youtube will no longer say anything other then I found a Red Rooster.

y69yuxD.jpg

RedRooster.jpg

Edited by klesh
  • Like 4

Pristine handcuffs, burlap sack, and a bottle of disinfectant.

Banana hammock/ S&M mask

That's not the kind of fetish item I meant.

• Like 1

Powdered Milk -- seriously. It's one of the nutritionally densest items of food in the game and I grab every single one I come across. I'm attracted to them like a magnet. I suppose it has something to do with survival instinct.

Blue or pink balaclava, either worn or carried [when camo is needed]

Blue or pink balaclava, either worn or carried [when camo is needed]

Got a pink one...what you have to trade ?  <3

Once there is a black backpack in the game...that one.

Edited by Grundlesmuggler

Well at first I thought that I was the only one doing this kind of things but with the number of replies, I'm not alone doing this.

Green Beret & Aviators, as far as the clothing goes the browns & greens are a fav & I paint all weapons black.

For food items I go a'huntin (trying to get my aim right) but always have a can opener.

Got a pink one...what you have to trade ?  <3

Once there is a black backpack in the game...that one.

My blue one? I'm wearing a blue balaclava with an almost matching Zimiovka [not how you spell it] hat atm  ;)

Looking at the Dry bag on Experimental I'm hoping there is a black variant, also really don't see why one couldn't spray paint a taloon pack or even a leather sack [deer pelt one] black/green

Piece of paper, but it has to be from the book Call of the Wild because my characters are always PvE hunters, fishermen.

Here lies WhiskeyTango, avid outdoorsman and creator of the world famous Chernarussian Whiskeyfish Tacorrito.

The recipe dies with me.

I gave up the usual M4/AK101 hunting recently in favour of playing the survival part of the game, no Canned food bar a max of 2 when I spawn then I scurry off to survive in the wilderness [of which more and more is being claimed by new villages etc.]

• Like 1