Sign in to follow this  
Koala :3

Vybor spawns?

Anyone else spawning in Vybor next to a bridge and having no clothes?

I just let my lil sis play so I set her up on a 1st person only server so she wouldn't mess up my normal character, and she spawned there, with no clothes. Also, when i spawned in on my normal character I spawned in a town next to like 5 or 6 railroad tracks next to each other, have never spawned there either.

Anyone else spawning in Vybor next to a bridge and having no clothes?

I did a few times, was wonderful. Ran into vybor grabbed some clothes, went NWAF got a bunch of guns. Happy Dayz

Edited by Bakermensch

Yes. Happened to me today. It's awesome.

Seriously. Fastest gear-up ever.

And apparently I drank disinfectant. I don't remember much, but I woke up under a bridge in my underwear(must have been a good night). all the locals seem to teleport beyond reason,but my brain is probably lagging. I mean I survived drinking disinfectant. It is quite frustrating. Is anyone else finding out that their character is partying way to hard every time they pass out

• Like 2

And apparently I drank disinfectant. I don't remember much, but I woke up under a bridge in my underwear(must have been a good night). all the locals seem to teleport beyond reason,but my brain is probably lagging. I mean I survived drinking disinfectant. It is quite frustrating. Is anyone else finding out that their character is partying way to hard every time they pass out

Yeah there is a few off us that spawn in our undies near vybor now if it wasnt for some of the other bugs i am strangely suffering ( which i didnt while playing it on exp version of .49) id actually say its a great way to start dayz i mean when finding cloths becomes a much bigger thing than finding a gun you know your playing for survival lol..

I've died 7 times so far since 0.49, every time I spawn there, lucky or what?

Edited by Yazar8

This happened to me after the .49 update.  Couple of strange things that I noted.  Right off, I noticed I couldn't open any doors.  After a quick search, I had read that it was because the server version and my game version weren't the same.  Well, that sucks, but I went on to mess around for a few more minutes.  Found a pick axe, picked up a track suit (I'm naked, anything will do!) and I can peek into a few places through the windows but I can't open the doors.  There's some nice loot in there I can't get to.  A shame.  Just a bug.  So I log out and join another server.

Fresh spawn.  Okay, now I'm playing the update.  I'm cold.  I'm getting colder and I start to try and loot the basics of keeping this character alive.  I spawned somewhere on the coast and start checking buildings.  I'm too late.  This place has already been culled.  There's nothing left.  I started running west inland.  The same.  Now I'm freezing, starving, dehydrated, and I don't have anything.  I run into some Zombies (good time to check out the new melee), I'm landing punches but this isn't the way to do the Zdance.  Keep running.

I eventually die running my frozen ass off through the woods from three zombies.  I log off, feeling a little like the first time I played DayZ.  It took three spawns to find any decent loot (but sweet whistling Christ was it exciting to find it!!!)

Some days pass and I decide to go once more into the fray.  I log into a server....

Track Suite and Pick Axe in Vybor.  My first reaction was "crap, I'll have to respawn" but then I was able to open up doors.  So I figured what the hell...mess around for an hour or so.  And as luck will have it, and hour later I'm totally Gorka'd out, fireaxed, helmeted with visor, Longhorned, energized and hydrated.  Now I'm worried, when I log into another server am I just going to be another bambi on the coast?  So, I log out (take a bathroom break and mix another drink) and log back in on another server....everything is just as it is.

Bottom line:  I'll take that spawn.

Funny spawn last time i spawned there was 3 other players it turned into a last man standing fist fight and others kept spawning in lol.

There is actually nothing wrong with this glitch spawn in my eyes because normal spawns to me just slow down all our actual goals: 

Gearing up and getting lootz.

And dont act like you ain't going to go shooting up a storm because we all know yall are.

I've died 7 times so far since 0.49, every time I spawn there, lucky or what?

Just means you are actually playing dayz correctly, adapt and overcome.

Hello guys,

For me this spawn is comming everytime when i m buggued to respawn. I mean most of the times where i hav been  killed, i hav bugs like : waiting 30 sec after death then the following message "yu re dead" so i have to change server many times to be alive again. Suprise i respawn near Vybor. Otherway, when it's working good i respawn somewhere with clothes.

And u ? Is it the same or not ?

Keep in mind that this is a bug and not spawn location in the normal rotation.

However, I can get a Vybor spawn 100% of the time using this method:

1. Join a 30 slot server (doesn't seem to work on 40 slot servers in this manner)
  2. Become unconscious, not dead!
  3. Click "Respawn"
  4. Once the countdown is initiated, continue clicking "Respawn". This will start multiple countdowns.
  5. If you've done it right, after your spawn timer has ticked down, you should be presented with "You are dead."
  6. Disconnect from the server at this time.
  7. Connect to the same server.
  8. The timer should start ticking down again automatically with the same "You are dead" screen appearing afterwards.
  9. Reconnect one more time and you should spawn in Vybor with no clothes.
  • Like 1

I don't see why it hasn't been hotfixed yet. How hard is it to remove the spawn?

Because the spawn isnt the a bug, the server crashing and loosing your character is.