jailabg

Hey. What weapon do you choose.

A weapon is like a pokemon ... there are alot but you only love one . Which is yours ? I know there isn's only 1 pokemon that you can carry but the one that you really love is the one you most care about . The other ones stay in their pokeballs . So what do you think ? Akm/101 or M4 or Mosin or maybe a shotgun or SkS ? I personally preffer the Mosin because it needs more skill not just to learn to aim and stuff but to learn how many meters is that or how high to aim . I have respect to all other weapons and their users but i feel like 60 round m4 or ak with such a big mag is just overkill. With a mosin you ruin 1-2 parts ... with ak if you dont take ur time all of them ... you ruin all of them ... so what do you think are you like me ? I have a clan and im the best Mosin sniper from it i roll with a revolver for close range too :3 . Yeah so tell me whats your weapon ? Why do you like it ? Why do you think its suppiriour , and always Have fun surviving survivours !

A weapon is like a pokemon ... there are alot but you only love one . Which is yours ? I know there isn's only 1 pokemon that you can carry but the one that you really love is the one you most care about . The other ones stay in their pokeballs . So what do you think ? Akm/101 or M4 or Mosin or maybe a shotgun or SkS ? I personally preffer the Mosin because it needs more skill not just to learn to aim and stuff but to learn how many meters is that or how high to aim . I have respect to all other weapons and their users but i feel like 60 round m4 or ak with such a big mag is just overkill. With a mosin you ruin 1-2 parts ... with ak if you dont take ur time all of them ... you ruin all of them ... so what do you think are you like me ? I have a clan and im the best Mosin sniper from it i roll with a revolver for close range too :3 . Yeah so tell me whats your weapon ? Why do you like it ? Why do you think its suppiriour , and always Have fun surviving survivours !

I usually try to go with a mosin, and have a back-up mpk5 in my inventory. if I see a ak or m4 I will still take it though. also try to get some pistols, when im a fresh spawn I try to just get any gun that I have ammo for, I take any ammo I find. once ak74 is added I might take that over mpk.

B43 B13 o43 V11 ...

or whatever I loot first...

Edited by Trizzo

I like sniping but the double barrel will always be my special friend.  It's just so underestimated that it's extremely satisfying blasting people with decked out assault rifles etc.

It's also really fun dealing with the limited ammo capacity, reloading a bunch in the middle of fights is exciting.

M4. I just like the modular thing about it, and have been lucky enough to find all of the components. In country, I usually run it with MP guard and stock and an ACOG, although I swap those out for a CQB stock and an RV1 in urban settings. I've also been lucky enough, and have survived long enough, to have collected seven 60 round mags for it.

I was just overjoyed when it came back to the game because heli spawns were reintroduced. Other than that, yes, I have a soft spot for Mosin/comp/LRS, although they seem to be hard to find now. If I was going to run with two primaries I'd have an M4 and a camo/burlapped Mosin.

My pistol preference is an FNX. I have three mags and about 80 rounds in my 300rnd box. Like the mag capacity and relatively high stopping power.

Ak101, hang around The NWAF, you'll always have ammo from M4 mags (Heli always spawn there) & the few 101 mags you find. They're are 3 places people ALWAYS come from, and I have a jump spot on all three now. Easy income of hunting, supplies & constant action. It can be equipped with a sniper scope, and also of course can rapid fire in close range. Knock people out, handcuff them, then bandage them. Take their gun and or guns and find a nice bush to drop them. That simple with that sexy baby....  Taking handcuff off optional, if they're Bambi killer bandits just leave them on. Great Hero/Bandit gun

For a starting weapon hard to go past the sks , easy to find, common ammo , no need for a mag , decent stopping power. If you cant get done what you want done in 10 bullets you just need to practice more lol...

I do want to try out the sporter, but for now it is the Sawed-off shotgun. It doesn't take up much room in your inventory (and can fit in a rider jacket) so you can keep a relatively low key appearance by only having a melee weapon on your back. This game is after all based a lot on appearance and assumption.

For example, I've seen videos of fully kitted out guys at the coast killing other fully kitted out guys on the coast because these others "are obvious bandits out to kill noobs" when all they saw was this guy enter a house and loot it... its all assumption, which is actually just a mask to justify peoples actions. This is just one example, people make up excuses for their actions all the time in DayZ (Though many simply don't give a fu*& :) )... so lately I am trying to remain as unassuming as possible... while trying to maintain a lethal edge. Which means no weapons on your back..

It has kind of worked so far. I was still at the coast and had finally got warm and fed when this other fresh looking character appeared. I waved at him he waved at me, then he ran up to me and started talking in broken english: i asked if he wanted food - then 'pop' a cattle prod appeared in his hand and he commenced whaling on me :( . So I saw his cattle prod and raised him my sawed-off - that mother f*&^% got trumped :) . Soooooo satisfying...

Edited by Hoik
  • Like 2

SKS I choose you!

pref black with PU with/out bayonette to taste.  TBH i don't enjoy the longer look and am paranoid it will give me away when i poke it through trees.  Green paint sometimes depending on if my kit is brighter.

black fire axe, fnx45/amphibia if possible.

Paranoid atm as i've got 2xfull AK 30mags+30 sks rounds with over 150rounds of .556 and 3x 101 mags.  I know noone's able to tell just by looking at me, but if they get me it will be a good day. :( for them.

SKS with a bayonet attached. That's because I've gotten used to the gun, I never find anything better and I just like it.

Well, normally I prefer the M1 Abrams Tank because of the spacies and roomy interior, though in a pinch I'll settle for an LAV-25 so long as the paint isn't chipped too badly. Gas mileage is kind of a pain, but it more than makes up for it with the sheer number of cup holders and the auxiliary jack for my iPod. 

• Like 2

I have found mosins several times, but i have never found any ammo for it, or scope. Only the compensator. I still pick it up just because its a Mosin, even if i have another rifle already and need to carry it in my hands.

I wan't more guns in this game for the sake of variety. Importing guns from Arma 3 can't be that difficult.

Edited by anderswhk

Double barrelled shotgun i was hunting saw three cows in a row the closest one was 50 meters away and thw furthest one had to be 100 meters away. I took one shot and downed.all three.at once best moment ever

Double barrelled shotgun i was hunting saw three cows in a row the closest one was 50 meters away and thw furthest one had to be 100 meters away. I took one shot and downed.all three.at once best moment ever

A weapon is like a pokemon ... 

SDoSbw8I2e.jpg

Lol that being said i like the 101 allot its strong, very precise, fully customizable/modable and is pretty much the only easily available weapon you can get atm that uses the NATO rounds.

Edited by Deathlove

AKM with any attachments (preferably a drum mag, folding stock and tactical rail). That thing is a monster in terms of damage up close. I can handle it's unforgiving recoil, so it's my go-to weapon.

• Like 1

Favorite weapon is the ax. You can do more with it than chop zombies. 

2nd favorite is any gun that I can find bullets for.

I'm not out to kill other players, only zombies, so any gun will do.

Edited by r0ck
  • Like 1

SKS painted black with a pristine PU scope

Ah. Another with the same taste as I.

Yeah I love the look and the functionality of the SKS. Best gun in the game. 

Favorite weapon is the ax. You can do more with it than chop zombies. 

2nd favorite is any gun that I can find bullets for.

I'm not out to kill other players, only zombies, so any gun will do.

Its one of the most versatile tools in the game.

But if you have TRIED the garden hoe lately its surprisingly JUST as good as the fire axe until you can find one. You can farm, and use it to find worms if you need a quick fix and are starving.

• Like 2

Oh ALSO finding a pristine can opener is ALLOT harder now which i love. When you find one you just feel like you achieve so much considering most are  badly damaged. XD