Super_Duty

Experimental Branch: 0.48 Discussion

What are the chances of this being pushed to stable before the weekend. Or is it a Wednesday only thing?

Probably either friday (if were very lucky) or next wednesday.

On 1st person found an AKM, 4 mags for it and a 101 and a mag for that all within a mile of each other in the Northeast. None of it was in HOBO. I think I found a new UAZ crash too but I am not certain. It's on the side of a hill going down to the RR tracks between Svetlo and Novo. That's where a mag was maybe it was there all along, first time I've come across this one though.

Edited by Barnabus
  • Like 1

On 1st person found an AKM, 4 mags for it and a 101 and a mag for that all within a mile of each other in the Northeast. None of it was in HOBO. I think I found a new UAZ crash too but I am not certain. It's on the side of a hill going down to the RR tracks between Svetlo and Novo. That's where a mag was maybe it was there all along, first time I've come across this one though.

Lucky, all ive got is a mosin with a lrs

Lucky, all ive got is a mosin with a lrs

it is good to one of the first on and to spawn a few hundred meters from the Chernaya Polana Junkyard. But found both the AK's near the new Jail. The 101 was in the jail and the AKM was in a UAZ by the small warehouse next to the pond. I could not believe my luck. I stashed the 101 with a mag and 60 rounds of loose 5.56. Hopefully I'll come across a tent before it all despawns.

it is good to one of the first on and to spawn a few hundred meters from the Chernaya Polana Junkyard. But found both the AK's near the new Jail. The 101 was in the jail and the AKM was in a UAZ by the small warehouse next to the pond. I could not believe my luck. I stashed the 101 with a mag and 60 rounds of loose 5.56. Hopefully I'll come across a tent before it all despawns.

Or hold one in hands ;)

I've got no time to check it out by myself due to my job ( it's always shit when colleagues go on vacation but you don't :) ) so, is loot respawning now after the update last night ?

...is loot respawning now after the update last night ?

Yes.

Guys, silly question, but I just found my first tent, pitched it, opened it, closed it, but I can not for the life of me figure out how to fold it up to take with me again... is that even an option?

There should be an option called "pack tent". Get sure there is no item left in the tent.

What are the chances of this being pushed to stable before the weekend.

Chances be virtually zero. Regarding to devs the update is probably pushed next wednesday.

Edited by Guest

Greetings forum!

Is there any patch notes for the experimental servers? I haven't found any on these forums yet.

I've got no time to check it out by myself due to my job ( it's always shit when colleagues go on vacation but you don't :) ) so, is loot respawning now after the update last night ?

No, it doesn't look like it. I joined an exp server shortly after the update, and found some nice stuff on the ship (blaze, ammo, splitting axe, shotgun ammo, morphine). I then logged out and only logged in again today on a server that had just restarted. I went back to the ship and it was almost completely empty except for some trainers, batteries and flashlights. I went through the map and it was the same everywhere.

Oddly the amount of trash loot has greatly diminshed. Perhaps they are testing out the weather degradation of loot in this current version? At least the amount of trash loot is minimal, few rotten fruits, few newspawn items. Often I went through villages where there wasn't a single item in the loot spawning houses, not even trash.

• Like 2

Wow, those crawlers or spiders or whatever you call them have become a major pain in the butt. They jump right through you, are very hard to hit without taking major damage. Lost quite some loot already and 3 jackets got ruined. Regular zombies are no problem.

• Like 3

someone any infos why all EU (UK/DE/SWE) 1st personserver suddenly went down?

Edited by Guest

Yeh, pretty strange only the HC went down.

Edited by Guest

Strange that it where only the FPS servers and not the Third person servers

Ah, I love how it feels like hardcore players are constantly being treated like we are some second class minority.

Edited by Exorade
  • Like 3

Ah, I love how it feels like hardcore players are constantly being treated like we are some second class minority.

Regular isn't that much different. Only difference is who is treating who as Second class.

Hardcore by the devs and Regular by the community

Edit: Example below

Edited by basinox
  • Like 3

Why all the first person servers down? Some bug only bugging hc servers? <_<

Oh well time to try the magic god vision servers then.