SniperwolfMR

Kids with no manners

I am sick and tired of these young players with no manners. They're constantly running around looting everything in sight acting like everyone owes them something. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URsVveQaW4o

Here is a video I took tonight...do you believe the nerve of this kid? 

Saying "WHAT" to me in such a condescending way...not thanking me for sparing his life. 

You people need to LEARN!!! B)

Edited by SniperwolfMR
  • Like 1

Sounded to me like he just couldn't hear you. Also sounded like a grown man that probably didn't speak english too well, so gj gg. :|

• Like 7

Sounded to me like he just couldn't hear you. Also sounded like a grown man that probably didn't speak english too well, so gj gg. :|

Exactly this. The "what" didn't sound condescending at all, odds are he had trouble hearing/understanding you.

• Like 3

If I in your place, I will kill him and we cant let this people alive until he learn how to thanks or respect people,

:P

If I in your place, I will kill him and we cant let this people alive until he learn how to thanks or respect people,

:P

I hope to meet you in Chernarus one day my friend and rid the land of all discourteous and uncivil players. 

The whole point of this video... really was just useless. I'm sorry but it was, I honestly have no clue what you're trying to transcribe to all of us?

• Like 6

Sounds more like you were camping the stairs, and WANTED to kill- so, you made an excuse to kill.

• Like 1

cant believe u turned ur back on him....i would have shot u...he obviously is fresh spawn and has nothing to lose. 

you're kind of an ass.  just go ahead and shoot people so they don't have to talk to you. 

• Like 2

Kill everyone that dont speak english. 

The only words he knew was probably friendly. There's no point in letting those live as they can't communicate, which means they will only kill on sight.

• Like 1

To me sounds like a kid who just reached puberty. Either way, he didn't speak english so refer to my comment above ^

You acted like a complete asshat. I might be a bandit, but at least I'm somewhat cordial to the people I hold up/murder. He obviously had no idea what you were saying.

OJKyt.gif

• Like 8

Nice M4 you got there...how long can you shoot it?

• Like 3

1. Mad power trip sounding bro its so overboard I swear this is a troll post \ video.

2. Cough Cough  dupe \ cloned m4 considering they do not spawn in atm. Yea I know already you are just such an amazing player you haven't died in 2 weeks+ on full pop servers.

• Like 1

To me sounds like a kid who just reached puberty. Either way, he didn't speak english so refer to my comment above ^

http://silencedmajority.blogs.com/.a/6a00d834520b4b69e2017ee8b477c8970d-pi

1. Mad power trip sounding bro its so overboard I swear this is a troll post \ video.

2. Cough Cough  dupe \ cloned m4 considering they do not spawn in atm. Yea I know already you are just such an amazing player you haven't died in 2 weeks+ on full pop servers.

I highly doubt a freshspawn camper stays on full pop servers for very long. I still have an m4, but that's from a way long time ago as I don't play that char much, and when I do its on 1/40 servers :ph34r:

Edited by Amias Free

"okay, I'll leave now"

"WELL I'M GONNA LET YOU GO NOW. YOU'RE LUCKY IM IN A GOOD MOOD"

"But I was leaving..."

"OKAY THEN MOTHERFUC*#R, YOU'RE DEAD!"

lol this video baffles me

• Like 3

Speaking of manners, please post in the correct forum area from now on. We have a Gallery section for a reason.

Moved.

• Like 2

Kill everyone that dont speak english. 

I've been saying this for YEARS.

Bad day at work? Pretty pointless albeit somewhat amusing.

Or perhaps he stayde alive all that time or decided to start playing again? I had an M4 left over from a few patches ago, hadn't played for months.

I am sick and tired of these young players with no manners. They're constantly running around looting everything in sight acting like everyone owes them something. 

Here is a video I took tonight...do you believe the nerve of this kid? 

Saying "WHAT" to me in such a condescending way...not thanking me for sparing his life. 

You people need to LEARN!!! B)

Logic of the story kids. This guy doesn't understand what a child sounds like, and doesn't understand looting just about everything is what you are meant to do. Food, water, bullets, etc. Loot it. And, really. Like somebody said, you are an ass.

• Like 2

You acted like a complete asshat. I might be a bandit, but at least I'm somewhat cordial to the people I hold up/murder. He obviously had no idea what you were saying.

To you sir, I grant thy my beans of HeinZ

• Like 1

Still waiting for OP to weigh in on this whole situation :3