SniperwolfMR

Kids with no manners

1. Mad power trip sounding bro its so overboard I swear this is a troll post \ video.

2. Cough Cough  dupe \ cloned m4 considering they do not spawn in atm. Yea I know already you are just such an amazing player you haven't died in 2 weeks+ on full pop servers.

Just because he has an M4 doesn't mean it's duped (even then you need one to dupe it do you not?). I have an M4 on my regular/stable character that I rarely ever use. I've had that M4 and all attachments for a looonnng time, way before helicopter crash sites were added. I'm not going to lie I'll probably get a little misty-eyed when I die with it in my hands :D. And to think at one time I walked (literally) through Elektro when it was the #1 hot spot looking for some lucky fresh spawn to give everything to because I just wanted to start over on a new character. Fast forward to today and now that gear is sort of ultra rare and carries high value so i'm glad I decided to keep it all lol.

I agree with mostly everyone else here. I don't think this guy could hear you or something. I'm all for slaying disrespectful kids (because they are so abundant these days) but it just didn't seem like he could hear you or maybe doesn't speak english as his native language. Sounded like you had a bad day at work and wanted to blow off some steam (hey we've all been there and can relate). He just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time I suppose.

Edited by haknslash