SmashT

Experimental Branch: 0.47 Discussion

Seems some of the servers that were working are not working now, by way of for instance, US NE HC Server, I was on it but now can't get back in it.

99% of the working EU servers (UK, SWE, etc) are currently full because of the amount of broken servers...

• Like 1

I just left the hardcore server.... nothing was working for me in the server.... I could not open any doors/pick up anything and I walked right by zombies and could not strike them.

Most of the DayZ US Experimental servers appear to be stuck in a persistent state of rebooting.

• Like 1

Very strange server behavior going on... several U.S. servers stuck at 15:00 and 8:00 with ping rates that are off the charts.  Only 12 HC servers available globally in total that are below 400ms.  Monitoring the local servers (US) I see them spiking to well over 600+ms.  I did not try to join, just checking out the status based on some of the comments above.

I'm thinking this is not related to player drops but rather a bug in loot respawn.  Looking closely at the items, there are too many of them that would have been kept in my humble opinion (ammo for sure).  Imagine if this is occuring elsewhere, the memory spike wound be tremendous, thus the issue with the servers rebooting???  My $.02 and un-educated guess.

Wow! There's even an engraved 1911 on the far right, in the middle!! Never seen so much stuff at one place, except when we were all spawning next to elektro and players committed suicide on top of the oil/gas tank...

• Like 1

So I joined that Singapore server, 04 I think, 5 other players logged in,  I'm running East, just North of Balota on the ridge, low and behold not one but three (3) helicopters all spawned in the same location.  I was able to pick up a pristine M4, 2 - 60 round mags and a 30 round, a worn ammo box, an FNX 45 but no clip, though I had one in my backpack, two flash bangs, a grenade, and a pristine ACOG, and 2 mags. for the CR527.  Oh shit, sorry, just woke from a nap, my apologies...

• Like 7

something like this? :D2aj7y43.jpg

I wonder what will happen with my CPU when I bump into a mountain of the items like this..

So in game apparently no one could hear me on mic, so I decided to type, but then I was delogged and got a message "kicked for violating group chat" something or other.  And then when I rejoined a server I was respawned as a default character.  Not known if this is intentional or not.  Also, all the broken servers are a thing.

So I joined that Singapore server, 04 I think, 5 other players logged in,  I'm running East, just North of Balota on the ridge, low and behold not one but three (3) helicopters all spawned in the same location.  I was able to pick up a pristine M4, 2 - 60 round mags and a 30 round, a worn ammo box, an FNX 45 but no clip, though I had one in my backpack, two flash bangs, a grenade, and a pristine ACOG, and 2 mags. for the CR527.  Oh shit, sorry, just woke from a nap, my apologies...

grrr motherless son of a goat herder.... Lol...

So just noticed this glitch:  If you drop items on an upper floor of a building, the items will usually appear on the floor below it. 

• Like 1

Wow, such a huge issue with Exp servers not responding for several hours and no word from the team?

It's Saturday night, well Sunday now for those guys/gals, pints at the Pub and some knub rubbin one would hope...

Wow, such a huge issue with Exp servers not responding for several hours and no word from the team?

So I was walking up a ramp out of a pond, and suddenly my screen went black and I got the you are dead message

So... yeah.

Edited by Evaris

Many of the US SouthCentral and other servers are stuck in a restarting cycle.  The times will go from 8:00 to 9:20 to 15:00 and repeat.  Sometimes you'll be able to log into the server for 10 seconds or so before it restarts again.  This sucks because I just dropped a shit ton of loot on the ground in my stash area and now I can't go back on the server to get it.  :(

Another glitch?  I was walking on one of the catwalks in the factory district south of novo, and when I picked up some .22 LR ammo, the moment the rounds were in my inventory, i got the "you are dead"  screen.

Another glitch?  I was walking on one of the catwalks in the factory district south of novo, and when I picked up some .22 LR ammo, the moment the rounds were in my inventory, i got the "you are dead"  screen.

I picked up a splitting axe on the second floor of an industrial building. Same message.

Many of the US SouthCentral and other servers are stuck in a restarting cycle.  The times will go from 8:00 to 9:20 to 15:00 and repeat.  Sometimes you'll be able to log into the server for 10 seconds or so before it restarts again.  This sucks because I just dropped a shit ton of loot on the ground in my stash area and now I can't go back on the server to get it.  :(

common problem, that's why it's experimental... C'est la viv en DayZ

I wonder what will happen with my CPU when I bump into a mountain of the items like this..

20080925131238Explosion.jpg

On a serious note though my second run at the new patch was not so great got on server fine but did not see 1 zed nore any loot at all in places that hadnt been looted.. Not sure if just hadnt sapwned any or if it was there and was invisible to me...

• Like 1

Hey, survivors,

It doesn't seem like I'm able to play on DayZ EXP servers anymore. Every server ist stuck at "Wait for host", or if I'm finally able to get through, it's stuck at "Please wait...". I could't play on any server with the newest updates yet, because of this problem. I just re-installed DayZ, problem still there. And yes, I set it on experimental. I don't experience those problems on the normal servers, so it's kinda strange. If I wait long enough at the "Wait for host" screen, I'll get back to the server list, with an error that says "Confirmation of changes: Connection with host has been lost."

Could anyone help me with this problem, or is anyone else experiencing this right now?

With regards

Hey, survivors,

It doesn't seem like I'm able to play on DayZ EXP servers

You could start by browsing the Forums in the Experimental Server Discussion Topic and then posting in the correct place..

Merged...

Servers have been going down like flies since yesterday afternoon 3pm gmt + or -

Quick Question: Do the characters still get reset every time you exit the game? I thought that was an exp. bug, I just wanted to see fi anyone knows if it has been fixed.

I'm starting exp tomorrow. Is there anything like locking or "claiming" doors to stash stuff or can you just drop stuff, no matter where or what and it will stay there like a well trained puppy?

Thanks guys! (Normally I would read and search for the answers, I apologize, I just don't have a lot of time this weekend, so your answers are very much appreciated.)

And worms !

Server restarted and worms are still there, in the yellow house near the blue hospital in Gorkal, upstairs cupboard DayZ Exp DE-05.

Quick Question: Do the characters still get reset every time you exit the game? I thought that was an exp. bug, I just wanted to see fi anyone knows if it has been fixed.

I'm starting exp tomorrow. Is there anything like locking or "claiming" doors to stash stuff or can you just drop stuff, no matter where or what and it will stay there like a well trained puppy?

Thanks guys! (Normally I would read and search for the answers, I apologize, I just don't have a lot of time this weekend, so your answers are very much appreciated.)

Characters are only wiped on updates (per Eugene on Reddit), so they were all wiped on Friday. Since then, I've logged in and out several times with the latest patch and my character is the same.

There's no way to lock any doors or create any other sort of stash. However, whatever you drop will still be there through a server restart. I've seen this in several ways. I'd recommend dropping something somewhere out of the way and then go back to that spot tomorrow and see if it's still there. It's really cool, although I'm easily impressed.

• Like 1

Handful of accessable servers that are full constantly and once I get in, the server gets a random restart.

Unplayable, thanks.